• Vice City

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzy

Mid-Card Championship Winner
250px-Chrono_Trigger.jpg

Vice-city-cover.jpg

Oh, this is going to be a close one. I am prepared to defend Chrono Trigger against another great game in Vice City because it's the better game out of the two. Now here's why. Let's see where to start....

How about the fact that Chrono Trigger brought together a great team of developers? Or the creation of "New Game +" modes that countless other games now incorporate? Then there's how ahead of its time CT was. No pun intended. CT also had a good mix of hilarity alongside its fair share of serious moments. The EPIC soundtrack. The memorable cast. The innovative tech skills battle system. The effects of seeing what you do in levels of the past changing the future in other worlds. Replay value and then some.

Now, let me ask you this. Can Vice City offer ALL of the above? Chrono can. Sure Vice City was a great game, but it's not better than Chrono Trigger. If you disagree then prove me wrong. Otherwise, make a better future by voting for Chrono Trigger. (See what I did there?)

Chrono Trigger and it isn't quite close. I'm a huge hater of GTA games. I make that clear with every post. I will say this though, I enjoyed Vice City somewhat and found it to be the best in the series. I hardly progressed in the story, but I did so far enough where I could buy houses and put the best, most sexy cars in every garage I owned. That was the highlight of the game for me. That said, nothing I ever thought of doing in Vice City can even compare to Chrono Trigger. It's an innovator of the RPG genre and gave us so many things we commonly see in RPG's to this day. Without it, who knows how the genre would be today. While I enjoyed Vice City somewhat, Chrono Trigger should blow it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back