A Message from your newest creative member

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I jjust want everyone to know that you can PM me (or any other creative member) any ideas you have for your character. I've seen to many people get angry with the way there character or a storyline they are in is going so they get fed up and leave without giving ideas of there own. Also If 2 people have an idea for a storyline talk about it between the 2 of you and when you have everything set contact one of us on creative. This works because that's how I broke in to WZCW.

The moral of the story is you can control where you want your charcter to go. If you have any ideas send them to any one of us and we will discuss it and get back to you.

Thanks Juggalo. I'll continue bothering Lee with any ideas I have for my character, but if your ever on and he's not, I'll PM you to forward it to Lee, lol.

No, no, seriously, one your right. The only way we can get our character the way we really want to is to suggest ideas to creative about them and actually work with them, and two, congratulations on being part of the creative team now. Best of luck to you.

This week I'm kind just floating, will hardly be on the forums...so if it's an urgent feddy matter PM either Ricky or Milenko....If you don't mind waiting a day or so, PM me...I'm generally the best point of contact to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back