Who do you want to be on creative?

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
So, as we all know now, creative have opened up he application to be the newest member of creative to the entire fed.
I have decided to enter for the sake of entering, not to mention that I genuinely enjoy creative writing, especially matches.

But the question is, who would you like to see on creative??

Personally, I'd go for Theo or JGlass, should they apply.

It's clear that I should be the person picked to join creative. Of course they continue to hold me back because I'm not in the fed and thus cannot apply.

I'd like you to have it, Thrash. You really enjoy the fed and you love creative writing. Terry Pratchett himself could apply today, but if he wasn't into it, he wouldn't enjoy it and it'd show.

Having a member of creative who doesn't actually have a character currently in the fed would be the smartest movie IMO. If you have no horse in the race, you don't care who wins... you just want it to be a good race.

Having a member of creative who doesn't actually have a character currently in the fed would be the smartest movie IMO. If you have no horse in the race, you don't care who wins... you just want it to be a good race.

Good to know I wasn't the only person who had this idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back