A small request

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Hey guys,

Just a quick request from everyone, the past couple months I've been bombarded by PM's by everyone regarding everything. I've been doing my best to keep up but well.....

The past few weeks have been extremely busy for me and I've missed posting up PM's in the Creative section at times. It's caused a couple issues for the Creative team and our plans. I'm trying to handle everyone's requests and ideas while also trying to keep up with the Creative Team's ideas and plans for the next few rounds. Not to mention shows and lastly my own RP's.

So what I'm asking, spread some of the PM's around. I cleared my inbox a few weeks ago saving 6 messages, I'm up to 148 as of today in my inbox. The other Creative members will be glad to assist you as well, and rather than having me try to post up 30 PM's regarding various ideas, I can have 6 guys post up 5 Pm's et al.

You can kinda see where I'm going with this. I just can't keep up at that pace anymore with how work's killing me. The last 3 days have been the worst, I've been in training for IPv6 that required my full attention so I wasn't on the forums at all during the day. While everyone on Creative is running with ideas, I have PM's that should have been posted up prior to their discussion, so it's causing some major problems.

So please, PM some of the other guys too. They have my blessings to act without my approval if needed. It would really make my life just a bit easier.

Thanks,

-Ty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back