A thread for Talon to bitch in

I gotta wonder why you care so much about these guys giving you shit. Its not like they're actually in your face affecting your life. Do you not talk to people outside these forums? you're taking all this way too seriously.

Leave the bar room. Post in the wrestling/potluck sections. Keep a low profile

Remember one thing: 'Being unknown is better than being known as an annoying cunt'.

I'm not even sure what most to post here? A place to vent? No, then everyone will just come swarming in here to insult me. I've already expressed how I feel in all the fucking other threads.

I mean what? Should I just embrace the fact that everyone hates me or some shit like that?

[YOUTUBE]EL8e2ujXe8g[/YOUTUBE]

images

Lol, In a nutshell, right?

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;3824332]
images

Lol, In a nutshell, right?[/QUOTE]

I like the shell of your nut.

It all depends on if you want to be the kid everyone hates, because attention, no matter which kind, seems to be the most important thing to you.

If that's not the case you may just not reply to or post personal bullshit for a month and voila, the past is forgotten because there's a new guy taking your place.

And look at everyone here, loving & celebrating each other. Do you have idea how many people have Happy Birthday threads here? Do you have any idea how many people told me Happy Birthday to me last month on March 17? Fucking 0.

Your join date was the 23rd February. You'd been here 23 days. If you notice when people have birthday threads made they're people who have been around for quite some time.

Also you're a whiny cunt.

I still haven't had a birthday thread. well, that I can remember. You know how I dealt with it? I had friends in real life wish me happy birthday...

... Well people on facebook

And people wanna say they were actually fucking nice to me? Pancake was fucking laughing it up on how bad my RP was with JGlass over on XBOX Live, but whenever I call someone out for shit like that it's always "Yo yo yo Talon, why you so mad at us? You're the problem, not a single one of us had ever done anything to you"

The hypocrisy & bullshit here is astounding. Astounding.

I can clearly remember people trying to be nice and giving you sound advice. In fact, originally for every one hate message, you got three helpful ones that you choose to ignore so this comment does not imply. I’ll even dig up the threads to prove my point if needed.

It’s your own fault that you’re getting the treatment that you’re getting. Your stupidity is a lot louder than any hypocrisy and bullshit that you think you’ve found.

Oh god, laugh it up. Every single on off you, looking at me like a fucking clown for your amusement. None of my feelings matter to you, none of it does. The only thing that matters that you've gotten chuckle about how butthurt you've made Talon. That's all I've ever been. Just a fucking clown for your amusement.

I think I’ve finally figured it out. Remember how I’ve always said that there was something about you that I just couldn’t put my finger on? Is that Ba-Bomb kid still around because you two are very similar.

I could have an IQ of 80, wear a helmet, not be allowed to use regular pencils and I would still call this thread "******ed".

But you’re allowed to use that word. It’s like when only ******s can say “******”

I will try to offer you advice, again. I've been here for about 5 months, I've been apart of WZCW for about 2 or 3. I realize I'm new so I try not to piss people off. Its gonna happen because I have opinions that differ from other people, but I don't dwell on it.

What the hell is that suppose to mean?! You’re different and wrong!

Because I'm new I don't force my way into things. A lot of the bar room seems to be a tight knit community. Do I want to be a part of that? Of course I do. So I am slowly becoming part of it. I post occasionally and I don't get too harsh or come on too strong. I'm gonna get shit because I'm new, it happens anytime you are new anywhere, its like a right of passage. You have to take it and let it just roll off your shoulders, prove to them you can take it, prove you belong.

Good point.

HEY EVERYONE COME LOOK AT THIS NEWB! What a faggy newb!

Sigh, maybe we were too hard om him.

I mean most of us got shat on in the early going in the forums. Maybe he isn't an alt and just a black kid with real problems whose escape is these threads and post.
You know if Pancake did do what Talom just said, it is douchey. But I'm not aurprised.

Milenko my dear "names on a computer screen", you've spoken like Coco here. That man is greatest teacher of anti-clique attitude I have seen. But I know noone will agree.

No reason to lighten up on someone who would rather throw themselves a week long pity-party rather than act like an adult and shut the fuck up.

Every time I see that *Scrolls up to confirm it's The Bar Room* ******,

I get his voice in my head saying "Kaaanvict, Slim Shaaady".

I don't know what song that is from and I don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back