A thread for Talon to bitch in

This whole day has been tiring. I'm gonna try to play some PS3, hopefully that will take my mind off all of this.

You know, whenever somebody goes off on one like this, I tend to think that it is all a giant act done for the lulz, because you think its funny. I want to believe that this is the case here. Do I give you too much credit?

"This is posting to the extreme. This forum is not for the faint of heart, or for people who get their feelings hurt easily. Please note: There is a Stickied Rules thread at the top of the forum. READ IT! Understand that by entering the password to enter The Bar Room, you assume all risks of being offended."

I'm not trying to shove it in my face, i'm trying to tell you that no matter how many times I try to fucking ignore the insults, the just keep coming, & coming, & coming.
Ignoring it implies doing for more then 5 fucking seconds. You need to keep doing it. In fact I told you about the ignore function WZ has. Use it and you can see their posts at all

Sigh, maybe we were too hard om him.

I mean most of us got shat on in the early going in the forums. Maybe he isn't an alt and just a black kid with real problems whose escape is these threads and post.
You know if Pancake did do what Talom just said, it is douchey. But I'm not aurprised.

Milenko my dear "names on a computer screen", you've spoken like Coco here. That man is greatest teacher of anti-clique attitude I have seen. But I know noone will agree.

Sigh, maybe we were too hard om him.

I mean most of us got shat on in the early going in the forums. Maybe he isn't an alt and just a black kid with real problems whose escape is these threads and post.
You know if Pancake did do what Talom just said, it is douchey. But I'm not aurprised.

Milenko my dear "names on a computer screen", you've spoken like Coco here. That man is greatest teacher of anti-clique attitude I have seen. But I know noone will agree.

How did this go about me? And how does that make me a bad person? JGlass and I got a hardy laugh from a RP that absolutely means nothing in the grand scheme of things? I've had plenty of people laugh at me when I first started any activity, WZCW, sports, video games. Know what I did?

I got over it.

I've tried helping DSB numerous amounts of times, I've been one of the nicer guys to him.

And look at everyone here, loving & celebrating each other. Do you have idea how many people have Happy Birthday threads here? Do you have any idea how many people told me Happy Birthday to me last month on March 17? Fucking 0.

Talon this is just petty. Aside from Shotaro, who is my tag team partner, I don't know anyone's birthday. The people who have been here a while know each other better so its to be expected

I will try to offer you advice, again. I've been here for about 5 months, I've been apart of WZCW for about 2 or 3. I realize I'm new so I try not to piss people off. Its gonna happen because I have opinions that differ from other people, but I don't dwell on it.

Because I'm new I don't force my way into things. A lot of the bar room seems to be a tight knit community. Do I want to be a part of that? Of course I do. So I am slowly becoming part of it. I post occasionally and I don't get too harsh or come on too strong. I'm gonna get shit because I'm new, it happens anytime you are new anywhere, its like a right of passage. You have to take it and let it just roll off your shoulders, prove to them you can take it, prove you belong.

As far as the fed goes, I won't lie, your first rp wasn't that good. Do you know how many people have good debut rps? Almost none. My first rp wasn't good, and my second wasn't much better. I honestly wanted to quit but I took the feedback to heart and I've gotten better in a short period of time. I asked for advice, I was humble, and when I didn't lose my shit when people criticized me. Merk gave you some good advice. You have a character with potential in Jameson. The wanna be A-lister is something you can work with if you heed people's advice. Give him a big ego, thats great, but its even better when he is oblivious to the fact that no ones actually knows who he is. You have to find your niche. Me, I don't take Stormrage too seriously, he is a joke at times, but I play that well. Play around with him a bit to see what works best. You can't come into the fed expecting to shoot to the main event scene in a week. Give it time, find what works well for you and success will come to you

This whole day has been tiring. I'm gonna try to play some PS3, hopefully that will take my mind off all of this.

Don't get so worked up over it, it's not a big deal.

Some of the people you said that were hating on you are just dicks to begin with, everyone knows them to be.

But you come off like a dick when you carry on with this shit. Just stop bro. Do something proactive on here, and I mean something proactive. That doesn't mean shit like the Debater's League & WZCW, because you're competing with people in those threads- of course people are going to talk shit since they're going up against you.

I don't think I've seen a single WWE-related non-spam thread created by you. Make like 10 good ones of those, and you'll be amazed at how much more respect you'll get, and how much rep you'll get if it is truly a good thread. Or don't take this advice.

Talon, I'm only going to sy this once, so pay attention. Leave the bar room, stop posting in the spam sections and calm the fuck down.

The coolest you get is when you're rocking back and forth in a corner, ignoring the observable reality that everyone thinks you're a laughing stock. Still cooler than Talon though.

So when are you going to do what I fucking told you and stay out of the Bar Room until people cool down? This does not mean leave for THREE FUCKING HOURS

"This is posting to the extreme. This forum is not for the faint of heart, or for people who get their feelings hurt easily. Please note: There is a Stickied Rules thread at the top of the forum. READ IT! Understand that by entering the password to enter The Bar Room, you assume all risks of being offended."
Fucking A!

So when are you going to do what I fucking told you and stay out of the Bar Room until people cool down? This does not mean leave for THREE FUCKING HOURS
Now that could work. but you know, brains and all.

Reactions: IHW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back