A thread for Talon to bitch in

Dagger, I know what you've told me, but, I just........

I just don't know anymore man. The man harder i try to rise above, the harder they try to pull me back down.

I've failed you.

Talon, everyone started at the bottom where you did. But not everyone has ended up getting the same overwhelmingly negative reception that you have gotten. Ever consider that maybe you're at fault? Sure, you apologized for the MLP thing. But then you've shown yourself as having an inability to play it cool again and again, thinking that turning over another new leaf would change that perception when all it really did was dilute all your supposed changes of heart and make you look like a bipolar douche. When you apologize for this latest indiscretion, don't be surprised when nobody buys it.
So if no one gives a damn about my apologies, what should I do then? Act like a bigger asshole? No, that'd just make it worse.

Hyo, when 30 fucking people create threads & posts just to say I suck, what the hell should I do then? "Lighten up", knowing that their kind consider me to be a goddamn pariah?
IGNORE IT!!

All these people are just words on a screen man. You have the ability to turn of the computer and go do something else.

You should fuck right off. That's what you should do. Go away until you learn how to carry this shit like an adult.

But of course you won't do that. Probably some pride thing, a dispositional inferiority of the blacks.

You should fuck right off. That's what you should do. Go away until you learn how to carry this shit like an adult.

Maybe you should go back to wanking off to Garrett Bischoff, then maybe you should leave me the fuck alone.

Oh god, laugh it up. Every single on off you, looking at me like a fucking clown for your amusement. None of my feelings matter to you, none of it does. The only thing that matters that you've gotten chuckle about how butthurt you've made Talon. That's all I've ever been. Just a fucking clown for your amusement.

Not all of us can be hot shit debators and even those that are would have some troubel dealing with the likes of Mitch.

Not all of us can be super-hot RPers the second we walk in the door of WZCW but when we ask for feedback, the possibility exists that it might be negative, especially in the early rounds when we are getting to grips with our character.

Is there some bandwagoning involved? Almost certainly, especially within the WZCW Discussion Thread where some of those jumping on you are really no better. However, it was you yourself who built that very bandwagon with your inability to receive even the tamest insult or lightest criticism, asked for or not, and most importantly your continual "woe is me, what is the point?" garbage. It is a sign of weakness that will get you slaughtered on a wrestling forum, facebook, any corner of the internet or in real life.

If you cannot handle that kind of change and if interacting on with a bunch of people who laugh and joke with and at each other causes you this much mental anguish then leave now. Not just the Bar Room but the forum in general for your own health.

Барбоса;3823082 said:
Not all of us can be hot shit debators and even those that are would have some troubel dealing with the likes of Mitch.

Not all of us can be super-hot RPers the second we walk in the door of WZCW but when we ask for feedback, the possibility exists that it might be negative, especially in the early rounds when we are getting to grips with our character.

Is there some bandwagoning involved? Almost certainly, especially within the WZCW Discussion Thread where some of those jumping on you are really no better. However, it was you yourself who built that very bandwagon with your inability to receive even the tamest insult or lightest criticism, asked for or not, and most importantly your continual "woe is me, what is the point?" garbage. It is a sign of weakness that will get you slaughtered on a wrestling forum, facebook, any corner of the internet or in real life.

If you cannot handle that kind of change and if interacting on with a bunch of people who laugh and joke with and at each other causes you this much mental anguish then leave now. Not just the Bar Room but the forum in general for your own health.
That's the thing, no-one is fucking laughing with me, everyone here since day 1 has been laughing at me.

And look at everyone here, loving & celebrating each other. Do you have idea how many people have Happy Birthday threads here? Do you have any idea how many people told me Happy Birthday to me last month on March 17? Fucking 0.

Oh god, laugh it up. Every single on off you, looking at me like a fucking clown for your amusement. None of my feelings matter to you, none of it does. The only thing that matters that you've gotten chuckle about how butthurt you've made Talon. That's all I've ever been. Just a fucking clown for your amusement.
SO should I give up trying to help you? You're basically taking the help I've been trying to give you and shoving it back in my face with a note that says FUCK YOU.

I'm about to give up and not give a fuck what you do

SO should I give up trying to help you? You're basically taking the help I've been trying to give you and shoving it back in my face with a note that says FUCK YOU.

I'm about to give up and not give a fuck what you do
I'm not trying to shove it in my face, i'm trying to tell you that no matter how many times I try to fucking ignore the insults, the just keep coming, & coming, & coming.

That being said, I do consider you to be an actual friend of mine throughout everything I've been through.

And look at everyone here, loving & celebrating each other. Do you have idea how many people have Happy Birthday threads here? Do you have any idea how many people told me Happy Birthday to me last month on March 17? Fucking 0.

Why should people wish you a happy birthday? That's not some kind of intrinsic right, it's simply a consequence of making friends. Something you have adamantly refused to do, favouring to be a dick towards everyone instead.

Talon, everyone started at the bottom where you did. But not everyone has ended up getting the same overwhelmingly negative reception that you have gotten. Ever consider that maybe you're at fault? Sure, you apologized for the MLP thing. But then you've shown yourself as having an inability to play it cool again and again, thinking that turning over another new leaf would change people's perception of you when all it really did was dilute all your supposed changes of heart and make you look like a bipolar douche. When you apologize for this latest indiscretion, don't be surprised when nobody buys it. And justifiably so.

I'm bipolar affective and hardly anyone hates me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back