Alberto El Patron Fired By Impact

Glacier

Pre-Show Stalwart
Anyone see this?

He did not show up for his latest matches and was fired.

Throws the whole Impact belt scene into a tizzy.

It doesn't really as they announced the 3 way dance already for redemption. This makes it better as it takes Patron away from the title and allows someone like Moose or Cage to get a shot. Even Eddie Edward's can move back as he has been on fire after get his eye socket broken.

Glad he is gone as he needs a reality slap and be a little more humble in his mid life crisis I feel he is going through.

Now rumor has it he didnt show up because he is talking to WWE
about signing with them.

They can keep him. Hell of a wrestler one hell of a bad employee. WWE can keep him. He shouldn't have been the focus of Impact and now he frees up funds for other performers or other things like new title belts because they surely need them.

They can keep him. Hell of a wrestler one hell of a bad employee. WWE can keep him. He shouldn't have been the focus of Impact and now he frees up funds for other performers or other things like new title belts because they surely need them.

They can push someone like KM, who works cheap. Maybe even Fallah Bahh.

If Bahh is not jobbed out constantly. I wish Bahh had Kongs spot as he is terrible. KM, not a fan to be honest but he could become someone strong for impact as his look is ok. Still, just never ever let Patron back in any company.

Alberto El Patron=Mexican Jeff Jarrett. I mean, who else can you compare him to?

Not a fair comparison. Jarrett worked his butt off for years, started a promotion and kept it going against all odds, and when he had his drinking problem last year, he admitted his problems and mistakes and went to rehab.

im glad el patron is fired...but then again that just means he will likely resurface in the WWE...damn...thats what i watch....ive kinda laid off impact over the past several months....NXT is still my favorite...but love me some lucha underground...ohh i think im slowly getting off topic...my bad guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back