An Open Letter to Dagger Dias, the WZF Staff, and Our Community

Saw that one as well. How the fuck did we miss it before?

Also, the idea of a panel judging how secretly gay you are

Sid was no more creepy than the normal homosexual. He was just too open about his thoughts and *********ory behavior.

Sid was no more creepy than the normal homosexual. He was just too open about his thoughts and *********ory behavior.

Don't be nice. Sidious was MUCH creepier than your average homosexual. That thread was just a blip on his pillow-biting radar.

Trust me, if MMF posted his thoughts and actual activities it'd seem extremely creepy and perverted as well. In reality it's no more creepy or perverted we heteros act towards women, but it's just weird and uncomfortable to read that kind of stuff when its a man talking about men.

Sid was a lonely guy and since he had no one in his life to open up to at the time, he took solace in the forums. It's why he shared all that shit here; this place comes across as very liberal and accepting, so he went overboard in opening up since there was no one else in his life he could share his feelings with. It's also explains why he overreacted when Norcal missed their get together. Lonely, friendless, sensitive, and not to forget, gay; that's a tough life to live. Hopefully he's turned things around by now.

Trust me, if MMF posted his thoughts and actual activities it'd seem extremely creepy and perverted as well. In reality it's no more creepy or perverted we heteros act towards women, but it's just weird and uncomfortable to read that kind of stuff when its a man talking about men.

Sid was a lonely guy and since he had no one in his life to open up to at the time, he took solace in the forums. It's why he shared all that shit here, since this place comes across as very liberal and accepting. It's also explains why he overreacted when Norcal missed their get together. Lonely, friendless, sensitive, and not to forget, gay; that's a tough life to live. Hopefully he's turned things around by now.

He also sent dozen of PM's to myself and others that never made it to the forum pages. These PM's made me feel so uncomfortable that I thought this guy would show up on my doorstep someday with an axe and a bottle of lube.

You can't judge this guy merely by what you've seen on here. There's a LOT more to it.

In reality it's no more creepy or perverted we heteros act towards women, but it's just weird and uncomfortable to read that kind of stuff when its a man talking about men.

In fairness, I find the typical attitude towards women on here to be incredibly skeevy and uncomfortable to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back