AS49: Stevenson Marquel vs. Jason Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
The former WZCW Mayhem champion Stevenson Marquel will be taking on the man who has a future title shot at the WZCW Mayhem Championship, Jason Armstrong in a one-on-one contest where normal rules will apply. Despite both men being adept to non-Mayhem situations, it will be a challenge for these two to compete and showcase who really deserves the Number One Contendership spot for the title. With Ace Stevens taking time off this week, this should provide a great opportunity to scout both men.

Deadline is Tuesday, June 12th at 11:59 PM Central Time.

"I gave 'em work" -Biggie Smalls, Whatcu Want, feat. Jay-Z​

The scene opens at for Stevenson Marquel's apartment, where the former Mayhem Champion is sitting on his worn down couch.

Marquel: This is going to be a short statement. I did lose at Kingdom Come, and I'm not over it. Ace Stevens beat me, am I happy about it? No, of course I'm not. The thing is though, do I accept it? I do accept that I lost, and Ace is the Mayhem Champion. I face Jason Armstrong at Ascension 49, Jason Armstrong is a man that I have faced, and beaten in a triple threat math before, while I was still the Mayhem Champion.

Marquel brings his face closer to the camera, and smiles. Marquel keeps the wide smile on his face, and sits back on the couch.

Marquel: Ace, just watch closely. Just a suggestion, watch Stevenson Marquel vs. Jason Armstrong very closely, and know that I still want that WZCW Mayhem Championship.

I know I didn't say to much,
I think I got my point out though in such,
A way that Ace Stevens better be ready for,
I know at Kingdom Come IV I hit the floor,
Ace Stevens beat me in a brutal match and did well against my attacks,
With chairs blood, and lots of tacks,
Now the number one contender is Jason Armstrong who is my next opponent,
I am not the WZCW Mayhem Champion at this very moment,
I am currently not the Mayhem Champion,
I still have the heart of a champion,
The will of a champion,
The strength of a champion,
The focus of a champion,
The aggressiveness of a champion,
The skills of a champion,
The attitude of a champion,
The ability of a champion,
The intelligence of a champion,
The champion,
I was a champion,
Now, I'm looking to once again become a champion,
A champion.

Marquel stands up over his couch, and looks around all over his apartment. Marquel then sits back down on the couch, and leans backwards on the couch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back