Ask A Question Thread

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Use this thread to ask me any questions you may have. Unless it's something very basic, please leave the answering to me.

Just to be clear.

Do we only consider the gimmick listed? For example Goldust. Do we only look at the Goldust character or do we consider all Dustin Rhodes characters?

Was this:

"Are the WWF and NWA/WCW all that counts here? Do Rude's three NWA Southern Heavyweight Championships, NWA American Championship, and WCCW Heavyweight Championship carry no weight?"

a spam post, and if so could you remove it? I posted it in the Rude/Sheamus Tournament thread.

Thank you.

That wouldn't be counted as a spam post as it's a question that pertains to what we're talking about.

And in answer to your question, anything counts here but keep in mind the amount of weight that a regional title carries to a WWE title.

KB I'm just going through and reading the threads quickly and voting on the polls when they pop up. We're allowed to do that aren't we or do we have to write why we voted on a specific wrestlers. There just isn't enough time in the day for me to do all of them.

This might be a ridiculous question but I'll ask it anyway. How long after each match does the next match take place if this were a real tournament? For instance, if the matches were on an episode of Raw, would it be 7 days in kayfabe until the next one? How long between each match is basically the crux of the thing.

It's going to be a week but I'll include a statement in the next round to assume that everyone is coming in fresh and healthy.

That's what I assumed. Only the final rounds then are the ones in which damage from previous matches should count?

Have you thought about doing a release schedule so that people know what dates the thread they want to participate in goes live? A date next to the match in the result s thread would be a great help to me personally.

It is when you release them out of order. Maybe it's just me but I never know which matches are coming next.

Have you thought about doing a release schedule so that people know what dates the thread they want to participate in goes live? A date next to the match in the result s thread would be a great help to me personally.

Agreed with this, had a few matches flit through the net already.

That's what I was gonna ask GSB. If I counted the votes correctly for the thread then I say Lawler won the post vote count 10-9 with Brains post pending. He argued for Lawler but never actually stated he votes for him from what I skimmed over. So if you count him then it should be 11-9. Regardless Lawler wins I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back