Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Death Before Disco

Little Jimmy's Imaginary Friend
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes airs on Disney XD on Sundays at 11:30 a.m. Eastern in the U.S. I've watched every episode of this show since it first aired and I really enjoy it. I'm a huge fan of comic book superheros, and although I'm not an avid reader of the comic books themselves, I generally like anything that's related.

Anyway, I love the show, and here's one of my favorite episodes for those who haven't seen it:

[youtube]-xWu-rr5Dtk[/youtube]

So, if you've ever watched any of the episodes:

Do you like the show? Why? Why not?

Obviously, I like the show. Like I stated, I love everything about and related to comic book superheroes.

Would you change anything about the show? What?

I'm not too picky, and I'm not a big enough comic book fan to point out storyline inconsistencies, so I like the show the way it is. The latest episode featured Spider Man, which was cool, so I'd like to see more cameos from Non-Avenger superheroes.

Who's your favorite character? Why?

Thor. He's always been my favorite. He's a god, he can fly, and he's the ultimate badass. Plus, he's hooked up with Arnora The Enchantress before, and she's pretty hot ;)

What would you like to see in future episodes?

Some Wolverine cameos, and the Onslaught saga!! That crossover was huge, and it involved pretty much all of the Marvel Universe!

I'd be interested in any other general comments you have about the show too :)

Do you like the show? Why? Why not?
My son has been watching this on Netflix lately (he loves Spider-Man, X-Men and Avengers) and I've caught a few episodes with him. It's not a bad show, much better than some other Marvel cartoons I've seen. I like that they use more of the Avengers than the ones from the movie.

Would you change anything about the show? What?
Probably not.

Who's your favorite character? Why?
Iron Man, easily. Same with the Marvel movies. He's just a badass guy with awesome technology.

What would you like to see in future episodes?
I can't really say as I haven't seen a lot of the show.

It really is a damn good show. Unfortunately it's ending. No word if the upcoming replacement is a reboot or a retool though. Sadly, the show leaves a lot of stuff hanging. Surtur easily the biggest one. And a clearly insane Hank Pym also comes to mind. Sad too, given he was easily my favorite character. His interactions with the other characters and villains made you think he actually cares about helping people rather than being a hero like the rest.

Crap. I didn't know it was ending. I'm disappointed, and I know my son will be. I'll have to look up info. on the replacement/reboot. I was also wondering what was going to happen with the Surtur story. It wasn't mentioned after that Beta Ray Bill episode and when Thor returned to Earth at the end of the Skrull invasion, he made no mention about Surtur. I was assuming they would return to that story later. Also, Bruce Banner is still missing, and the Bucky story is still left unexplained. What a bummer. The ratings must not have been stellar. Not hard to believe though, the show didn't air until 11:30 am on Sundays here in Indiana. It should have aired earlier in the morning.

Too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back