Book This! - General Discussion

I think I've got a better idea actually. I'll try putting something together on Word and might bounce some ideas off of one or two of you. A "proper" show this time, don't worry. Hmm.

The reason that i feel originality is so important is that, if you are creating something, then you want it to be your own. I believe i read in DJ Supreme's promotion that he has Jarrett and HBK headlining his PPV, and that Stiener and Jarrett are in cahoots....again, not like they werent in WCW or TNA, but this time it will work! im just not buying it, i just think we see to many things on TV, old fueds (HBK/Jarrett IC Title Fued), and try to make them new with un-original concepts. im just not interested, is all im trying to say

Yeah theres this thing called revenge..ever hear of it?People remember what happened a long time ago and go out and try get revenge.Yeah.Shawn won that feud right?So Jarrett holds it in all these years.Then he sees Shawn on top of the world.He cracks.Make Sense?And reusing feuds is common in wrestling.CM Punk is very simlar to Mysterio.The underdog who always comes out on top.

Anyway back to my second book this project...I think I'm actully going to go with a NWA Book This.No one has ever really tried it...so yeah.

well hasnt Jarrett been at the top in his own right? i mean in his own mind? WCW Championship, NWA/TNA Championship? HBK has won One Heavyweight Title since he has been back since 2002! and that was infact in 2002! Well i should be interested in the NWA booking!

If you had read my backstory you would have noticed WWF/WWE died in 2001 meaning HBK wouldn't have one the title.Also TNA never came into this world.Its all in my backstory.

And thanks for the comment on the NWA Booking.:)

Nope.Its mordern day.Its actully up now.Its very indy.Also Something isn't right in that IWC thread....how the hell could he get those walls of text inside 3 minutes of each other?And get a show up?Bit weird.

I'm not sold on the whole NWA show, dont get me wrong, its something new and original, but you dont even use the current NWA champion, which i find very odd?

I've got a question.....Is it in the rules that I have to wait the entire week to post my second show? lol I wanna keep going but I don't wanna break any rules in the process.

I've got a question.....Is it in the rules that I have to wait the entire week to post my second show? lol I wanna keep going but I don't wanna break any rules in the process.

No your fine. This isn't a competition ... but it is competitive. Hell, you can write 10 shows in a day if you want. I mean we don't have any constraints on it.

The idea is for us to write to get people interested in reading. So you can post you second show now and it is all good.

As a side personal note, my next show should be up sometimes soon. Give it a few hours.

Imma blow yall out of the water with this next episode, sit back, get ya popcorn ready (yes im a cowboy fan), and enjoy the ride haha

The NWA thing is risky.But it dosn't matter who I use-Its how I write and how you like it.

Wow.I never thought 2 weeks ago this place would get this busy.Its alive!ITS ALIVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it has been pretty active in here lately. That's good news ...

Now about the umm "ratings". Everyone around here seems to be bragging on and on about how their show has got the most ratings, well if you'll take a look at the math. Script This has about 80 posts, I have about 1 fourth of those posts. The thread has like 2500 veiws, so 1 fourth of that is like 625 views for me. Also alot more of those views would be mine because people weren't really interested until I did it.

But I'm "just saying" is all :p. More views than all of you.

Well I got my first show up. It will be a territory system, with my wrestlers gonig around the world competing in different places.

Well the ratings are in my favor, thats all im saying, willieb33cc is the man around book this, i think that is something that we dont have to argue, or debate. Thank You Thank You No Applause Please!

Pfft!Everyone only looked at your thread cause they couldn't believe someone set up a book this.

Now Mine got like what 500 in 2 weeks?Yeah...Sweet.

Expect the next episode of RPW Riot to be up today.

Hey people,
I won't be online for a few days due to being hit by a Hurricane on Friday.... I just wanted to let every1 know so they don't close my bookthis! due to inactivity

Thanks again people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back