Book This! - General Discussion

I'll probably finish my pilot show today. I can't promise I can keep it up but I have the benefit of being able to rip threads out a throw them in the abyss.

Bad news guys.I have no time for 2 book this threads.So with great regret,this weekend I will be closing both and be starting up a way simpler one.It really is a pain in the ass not having Mircosoft Word.....

Thats ok, people, i dont have microsoft word, and i put these bad boys out like there nothin, so thank you to all of my loyal readers

The September 25th edition of "iMPACT!" is now under construction. I can't promise that I'll deliver it in a timely manner but I do aim to deliver it.

I have made the decsion to clsoe both my book this threads.Look at my sig for more details on a future project.

"AIN, NO STOPPIN ME NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Since most Book This! threads havent been updated in a while, I'm going to open one up that focuses soley on tag team wrestling.

The DJ - I'm really enjoying your show in the Book This section. Keep it up!

Almost everyone else - where did you go?

I'm thinking they all collapsed. This section has died down a bit again :(.

As a side note, where the hell is the feedback for my show? :lmao:

QUESTIONAIRE: If anyone bothers to read my show, you will have seen I have a new stable. I need a name for said stable, it features Kenendy, Chris Jericho, Michelle McCool, Jeff Hardy and Daniel Stokes. All name suggestions are welcomed. They are all faces, there is a reason for that.

Thanks in advance (unless no one bothers to answer, in which case ... stuff you.)

HBK-aholic thanks!

Danmen I gots a good name- The Kings Of Wrestling.

I have been busy. Also having creative problems. So next show will be posted..........tommorow. Generation Pro Wrestling continues. Also UTTW will only be once a week.

Influx'll be on Thursdays from now on. I'll also be doing a more compact format after Bound For Glory.

I don't expect you to shit yourselves over it, just thought you might be ever so slightly interested.

Good news.
I've found extra time.
I'll be creating a new book this, soon.
My friend and I drafted thirty or so wrestlers.
We don't have a backstory or anything, we are just creating good shows. He is running Smackdown, and I am running RAW. We don't share PPVs or anything, we just want to see who can write a better show.
My roster is a little strange. :)
So, I'll be posting both shows and I'll set a poll up and every week you can vote for your favorite show:)
It'll be good.
Mine is shaping up nicely.

(Also, there really isn't a time period or anything. We're just going with whoever. Like, I have Bret Hart. He can't really wrestle anymore, but he is a top guy on my show. It isn't realistic in any way, but it's funnnn!)

Yeah, but my shows are getting shorter and shorter. I suppose you should all get used to it. Going into detail is tiring.

My shows are short and to the point. I couldn't be bothered writing (or reading) things that are overly long. Not my thang. If other people like long shows, sorry, but tough. If people want a short to the point read, my show is for you.

Well this is it. I have decided my last ever Book This, Script This show is going to be Summerslam. Summerslam, the main event of Kennedy vs. MVP. My next show will be my last Script This. I say Script This because I may decide to do another show, that doesn't involve Smackdown vs. Raw.

Part of the reason I am finishing is because 2009 is coming out, and while I could easily (or somewhat) just make up a storyline that will enable me to switch games without disruption, I couldn't be bothered. I was considering doing it because I know how I could, but meh.

Whether you consider this a loss or not lol, I am glad to have at least been one of those who brought life to a somewhat dead sections. And mine being the first readily consistent Book This means as much to me as an internet forum user who thinks he can write a good wrestling story can mean. Anyhow, I am going to make my next and last show a good one and hopefully go out with some sort of a bang.

Look forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back