Book This! - General Discussion

OK ... :worship:

Where the hell are all the feedback comments for Extreme Rules, then, BT'ers? Also, where the hell are all the new shows that people keep promising? If this carries on, we'll need to rename this GCBT ... Come on, fingers out. ;)

Tried giving you some rep to let you know I had at least started reading the PPV haha. Definitely plan to give some feedback once I finish the show.

Wanted to drop a line and introduce myself to this section of the forum. I’ve been active on WZ for a few months now and have really enjoyed reading through the BTB creations. There are some extremely talented individuals here and some tremendous reads.

It has been a long time since I attempted to create my own BTB universe but I am giving some serious thought into giving it another shot. I’ve recently, two months actually, been toying with two ideas in my head. The first would involve picking up TNA the night after Lockdown and running through BFG. I’ve wasted a lot of time, when my mind should have been elsewhere, planning out a number of programs for the company. My second idea involves creating a new high profile indy promotion. It would be a from-the-ground up company featuring some established names and exciting up and coming talent.

I am leaning more towards the TNA deal. It offers more familiar faces and honestly seems a bit more challenging than starting from scratch. With the TNA scenario I would stay as true to the real life business practices as possible. The challenge would be working with the current roster and the “agendas” of the management.

Again, awesome reads in the section!

Hi mate, welcome to BT. Will look forward to your show appearing.

Good to see N-MEAT posting something to read, will read it properly later.

Okay, so the end of the semester hit me hard! Not to brag, but I got invited to a lot of dinners, ceremonies, and award things. Plus, finals and helping out professors I didn't see my house too much. I plan to get my NXT thread started tonight!

I don't have time for a review GCB but Extreme Rules was a cracker. Stand out for me was the finish to the steel cage match. Great stuff.

I'll never be able to do a BT but does anybody need someone for their creative team, lol.

I don't have time for a review GCB but Extreme Rules was a cracker. Stand out for me was the finish to the steel cage match. Great stuff.

I'll never be able to do a BT but does anybody need someone for their creative team, lol.

Loved that ending the minute I thought of it.

I've always thought that I would work well in a Joint-BT with yourself or Theo.

Loved that ending the minute I thought of it.

I've always thought that I would work well in a Joint-BT with yourself or Theo.

That would be pretty cool.

Speaking of a joint BT, I'm working on a potential project with my brother. Should be something in a month or so. Depending on him getting his laptop fixed.

That would be pretty cool.

Speaking of a joint BT, I'm working on a potential project with my brother. Should be something in a month or so. Depending on him getting his laptop fixed.

GCB/Theo/Peep each with a brand circa 2008...

Sounds cool Theo. How's things big fella?

Oh man, the ideas haha.

I can't complain. Life is kicking my ass but I'm still breathing. Excited about possibly coming back. And I'm gonna try and get some reviews out in the coming weeks. How bout yourself?

Oh man, the ideas haha.

I can't complain. Life is kicking my ass but I'm still breathing. Excited about possibly coming back. And I'm gonna try and get some reviews out in the coming weeks. How bout yourself?

Yeah, I'm tired lol. Study/work and everything else has left me shattered. We should team up as a creative pair again - we just need someone to write for us lol.

Cheers for the feedback, Theo.

Finding that WWE roster right now a tricky one to call. On one hand, the number of potential superstars is high with the likes of Cesaro, Bray Wyatt, The Shield members and Barrett but the main event, even with HHH left in, is pretty weak. No big deal, get one of those guys into the main event scene ASAP. Problem is - who, when and how do you know it'll work?

It'll be interesting IRL - Bryan's title reign, if it continues after RAW tomorrow, could be a real poor one if he hasn't got a decent heel or two to feud with. He can't keep cycling between Orton, Batista and HHH for the rest of year while we wait for the rest to get sorted. His injury might be the best thing to happen, ironically. Get the title on Batista maybe and then he can feud with the likes of Bryan, Reigns and - whisper it quietly - Cena until the main event has the quality heels needed to go back to Bryan.

First official episode of GPW coming up this weekend!

I was supposed to get it done by the one that just passed but I had to alter a few storylines. Plus, I've got a pretty difficult match for WZCW so I'm going to dedicate my free time towards completing that RP before I continue with the shows.

It's going to be a little different to the main show as the match descriptions will be much, much shorter (yet more succinct) with a lot more emphasis on the storylines and segments.

Finally got my Backlash go-home show posted! Took a few weeks, but I blame that on personal life. Needless to say, girlfriend's are overrated and I finally got my writing time back. I'm feelin very accomplished having gotten through my first month and to a pay-per-view. Feedback and reviews would be greatly appreciated. I fully intend on writing a few myself now that I have the time. Happy Father's Day everyone.

New GPW episode coming up in the next few days. It is 3/4 complete from finishing. I forgot how hard it can be booking the feuds/storylines as well as matches/results that don't clash with current/future angles. C'est la vie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back