Book This! - General Discussion

The first Pay-Per-View of the Brand Extension has been posted. This is pretty big for me. I've been around these parts for a while now, but have never been able to get through a full month of booking and a PPV. cmuk316 and I would greatly appreciate any feedback or reviews. Thanks guy.

The first Pay-Per-View of the Brand Extension has been posted. This is pretty big for me. I've been around these parts for a while now, but have never been able to get through a full month of booking and a PPV. cmuk316 and I would greatly appreciate any feedback or reviews. Thanks guy.

In case I forget, remind me to at least comment on it for you on facebook.

Also you have reached a PPV, or do you not remember our 2010 thread?

In case I forget, remind me to at least comment on it for you on facebook.

Also you have reached a PPV, or do you not remember our 2010 thread?

Yeah but we just summarized the feuds of the first month leading into the PPV. This time we wrote out every show and I actually did my own PPV matches. My biggest contribution to that brief 2010 thread was graphics and storylines haha.

Yeah but we just summarized the feuds of the first month leading into the PPV. This time we wrote out every show and I actually did my own PPV matches. My biggest contribution to that brief 2010 thread was graphics and storylines haha.

It's probably because you were destined to write the time period your writing.

So Ive been watching Raw from the beginning courtesy of the network and I think it has given me some juice to write. It was a simpler time and would fit my schedule better. So either this weekend or sometime next week I'm gonna come up with some sort of outline and see if I have enough to work with and get back into this place.

So Ive been watching Raw from the beginning courtesy of the network and I think it has given me some juice to write. It was a simpler time and would fit my schedule better. So either this weekend or sometime next week I'm gonna come up with some sort of outline and see if I have enough to work with and get back into this place.

This needs to happen.

I've been tossing ideas around for post WM9 once again. Always go through the stage but I have some shows written this time. Don't copy me!!!! :D

Yeah. It's boring as hell. Not a patch on 2010.

I think going back to a further time is the way to go. Not just for nostalgia, but you could change so much and reshape the future. With the WWE Network and so much old content, I think you guys may have enough juice to do just that. Anytime you're losing motivation go back and watch an old PPV or RAW.

I'm tossing around the idea of reviving my e-fed. I don't know if anybody followed it but from mid-June 2008 to then end of 2010 I ran a fantasy booking competition on the WWE Fan Nation website. It turned out to be the only fantasy booking e-fed that was successful on that website. I had as many as eight wrestling brands (mine and the seven competing) in the competition. My promotion along with three other promotions actually existed the entire ~18 months it existed. The competition met its end when the now WWE Universe social website shut down.

When I say I am going to revive my e-fed I am not talking about the entire competition aspect because I do not believe that would actually be successful on this website, although I could be wrong. I am talking about reviving my promotion from the competition which I dubbed 'Danger Championship Wrestling'. So basically what I would be doing would be creating a weekly show along with PPVs which would not be a monthly occurrence. I would only bring back my idea if people would be interested in reading my shows.

What's everyone up to? The section really looked like it had some good momentum for a while.

Work, real life stuff, finishing lingering TV shows/video games & WZCW have all affected me from doing my BT. I'm half way done with my next show and I've got a bit of free time over the weekend to finish it.

When I say I am going to revive my e-fed I am not talking about the entire competition aspect because I do not believe that would actually be successful on this website, although I could be wrong. I am talking about reviving my promotion from the competition which I dubbed 'Danger Championship Wrestling'. So basically what I would be doing would be creating a weekly show along with PPVs which would not be a monthly occurrence. I would only bring back my idea if people would be interested in reading my shows.

The more material around here the better. If you post a debut you show I'll definitely check it out and give my feedback.

Falina "Red" Reznikov;4950237 said:
Work, real life stuff, finishing lingering TV shows/video games & WZCW have all affected me from doing my BT. I'm half way done with my next show and I've got a bit of free time over the weekend to finish it.

Speaking of feedback.. I've been meaning to check out your last show. Expect feedback this weekend!

Would anyone be interested in another BT FACTOR?

I'd have to get permission from GCB as the concept was originally his idea. But I think it could get the creative juices flowing again around here. A few have mentioned starting up projects and others have told me in private they want to.

For those who don't know, The BT Factor was a competition in the section where people would enter different Book This related cards, matches or storylines based on the challenge and each round someone would be eliminated. It's a realty show. Just a thought I had.

Would anyone be interested in another BT FACTOR?

I'd have to get permission from GCB as the concept was originally his idea. But I think it could get the creative juices flowing again around here. A few have mentioned starting up projects and others have told me in private they want to.

For those who don't know, The BT Factor was a competition in the section where people would enter different Book This related cards, matches or storylines based on the challenge and each round someone would be eliminated. It's a realty show. Just a thought I had.

As long as you get Choxy to enter, I give you permission to run with it!

You remember that time I said I was gonna do a BT from the start of the Raw era? Yeah I got that started and I'm a match or so in and I have an outline for the next couple of shows. So yeah that thing is happening.

Reactions: GCB
You remember that time I said I was gonna do a BT from the start of the Raw era? Yeah I got that started and I'm a match or so in and I have an outline for the next couple of shows. So yeah that thing is happening.

1993? \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back