Book your fantasy Survivor Series card using past Survivor Series matches

Wolf Pac

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I made one of these for Summerslam a couple of months ago: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=298323

With Survivor Series coming up, I thought it would be fun to try this out again with Survivor Series.

You can book your fantasy Survivor Series PPV however you please. You can book an all-Survivor Series match card like the first four events, you can mix some Survivor Series matches with normal/title/hardcore matches like most Survivor Series cards, you can book no Survivor Series matches like 1998 and 2002 although they did have elimination type concepts like the Deadly Games Tournament, Triple Threat Tag Elimination, Elimination Tables, and Elimination Chamber. It's completely up to you how you want to book your card.

Just some rules to make our cards a little realistic.

-No more than 8 matches

-You cannot book a wrestler in more than one match.

-If you choose to book a title match on your card and you pick the WWE Title match between Brock Lesnar and Big Show at Survivor Series 2002 for example, you cannot use Shawn Michaels vs. Vader or any other WWE Title match from a past Survivor Series on your card also and rebook that for another title or as a non-title match instead. You can't use it, period. Same goes for any other title match.

-However, if you book a WWE Title match (e.g Lesnar vs. Show) and book a Survivor Series Elimination match where one of the participants in the SS Elimination match was also the WWE Champion at the time of his match (e.g Team Hogan vs. Team Andre), I'll let it slide and we'll just pretend that person wasn't the WWE Champion in his SS Elimination match. Same goes for any other title.

As the OP, I'll start off.

1) 5-on-5 Elimination Match (2003)
Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, John Cena, Bradshaw, and Hardcore Holly vs. Brock Lesnar, Big Show, A-Train, Nathan Jones, and Matt Morgan

2) WWE Intercontinental Championship (2004)
Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Christian

3) WWE Cruiserweight Championship (2002)
Jamie Noble (c) vs. Billy Kidman

4) Hardcore Match for the WWE Womens Championship (2002)
Trish Stratus (c) vs. Victoria

5) The Undertaker vs. Mankind (1996)

6) 5-on-5 Elimination Match (1987)
Hulk Hogan, Bam Bam Bigelow, Paul Orndorff, Don Muraco, and Ken Patera vs. Andre The Giant, King Kong Bundy, Butch Reed, Rick Rude, and One Man Gang

7) No DQ Match for the WWE Championship (1995)
Diesel (c) vs. Bret Hart

8) Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Championship (2002)
Triple H (c) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kane vs. Booker T vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Shawn Michaels

Tough call, as I wound up leaving out my favourite Survivor Series match of all time (Austin vs Bret from 1996) and cut the card to seven matches as I felt throwing another match in for the sake of it diluted the car. I'm going to go with

World Title match from 1995
Bret Hart vs Diesel

Traditional Survivor Series match from 2001
Team WWF (The Rock, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, Kane, and Big Show) vs The Alliance (Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle, Booker T, and Shane McMahon)

Traditional Survivor Series match from 1990
The Warriors (The Ultimate Warrior, The Legion of Doom (Hawk and Animal), and The Texas Tornado) vs The Perfect Team (Mr. Perfect and Demolition (Ax, Smash, and Crush)) (with Bobby Heenan and Mr. Fuji)

Traditional Survivor Series match from 1988
The Mega Powers (Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage), Hercules, Koko B. Ware and Hillbilly Jim (with Miss Elizabeth) vs The Twin Towers (Akeem and Big Boss Man), Ted DiBiase, Haku and The Red Rooster (with Slick, Bobby Heenan and Virgil)

Traditional Survivor Series match from 2008
Team Orton (Randy Orton, Shelton Benjamin, William Regal, Cody Rhodes, and Mark Henry) (with Layla, Manu, and Tony Atlas) vs Team Batista (Batista, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy, and R-Truth)

John Cena vs Kurt Angle from 2005

Women's Championship match from 2004
Lita vs Trish Stratus

I love this Fantasy card using past matches of said card series!! I can’t wait for the next one!!

Survivor Series – Night Of Champions

Divas Championship Title LumberJill match (2011)
Divas Champion, Beth Phoenix vs. Eve Torres

Women’s Championship Title Six-Pack Challenge match (2001)
Trish Stratus vs. Lita vs. Jacqueline vs. Mighty Molly vs. Jazz vs. Ivory

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Title Fatal Four Way match (2004)
WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Spike Dudley vs. Billy Kidman vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

European Championship Title match (2000)
European Champion, William Regal vs. Hardcore Holly

WWE Intercontinental Championship Title and WCW United States Championship Title Unification match (2001)
WWE Intercontinental Champion, Test vs. WCW United States Champion, Edge

WWE Tag Team Championship Titles and WCW Tag Team Championship Titles Steel Cage Unification match (2001)
WWE Tag Team Champions, the Hardy Boyz (Jeff and Matt) vs. WCW Tag Team Champions, the Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von) (with Stacy Keibler)

ECW Championship Title Triple Threat match (2007)
ECW Champion, CM Punk vs. John Morrison vs. The Miz

WWE Championship Title Triple Threat match (2009)
WWE Champion (Spinner), John Cena vs. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match (2001)
Team WWE (The Federation) – WCW Champion, The Rock, Chris Jericho, the Brothers of Destruction (Undertaker and Kane), and Big Show
vs.
The Alliance (Team WCW / ECW) – WWE Champion (Big Eagle) Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Booker T., Hardcore Champion, Rob Van Dam, and Shane McMahon

I have a few things to note. I do have 9 matches instead of 8. I'm kind of surprised that there was never a Hardcore Championship Title match or a Light Heavyweight Championship Title match at Survivor Series. I'm also surprised that I couldn't add a World Heavyweight Championship Title match without using a SuperStar twice. I really wanted to put the World Heavyweight Championship Title Elimination Chamber match from 2002 on my card, but I have all 6 of the participants in other matches already.

.7) WWF Championship
The Rock vs. Mankind (1998)

.6) Traditional Survivor Series Match
Team Orton (Randy Orton, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho and Maven) vs. Team Triple H (Triple H, Edge, Batista and Snitsky with Ric Flair) (2004)

.5) Buried Alive Match
Undertaker vs. Vince McMahon (2003)

.4) World Heavyweight Championship
Big Show vs. Mark Henry (2011)

.3) Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin (1996)

.2) Bray Wyatt vs. Dean Ambrose (2014)

1.) Nightstick on a pole match
Big Boss Man vs. Nailz (1992)

.7) WWF Championship
The Rock vs. Mankind (1998)
The best heel turn of all time and the start of one of the best feuds ever.

.6) Traditional Survivor Series Match
Team Orton (Randy Orton, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho and Maven) vs. Team Triple H (Triple H, Edge, Batista and Snitsky with Ric Flair) (2004)
This was a solid feud I could remember except for the fact that Orton was the loser, I rtemebr loving the thing with Maven and Snitsky this match is also full of stars.

.5) Buried Alive Match
Undertaker vs. Vince McMahon (2003)
Good match, good feud, the end of the biker gimmick.

.4) World Heavyweight Championship
Big Show vs. Mark Henry (2011)
Good big man match I remember solid feud.

.3) Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin (1996)
One of the greatest feuds of all tike and a solid match.

.2) Bray Wyatt vs. Dean Ambrose (2014)
Solid match

1.) Nightstick on a pole match
Big Boss Man vs. Nailz (1992)

A fun terrible feud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member