Survivor Series 2015

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
As far as Survivor Series 2015 goes, making predictions for the match card I mean it could go either way but I think we will at least see one or maybe even 2 Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Matches but if we get only one then I think it will definitely be the main event that closes out the show but if we get more than one Traditional 5 on 5 Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match then I think the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match will be the one that closes out the show

But as for Survivor Series 2015 I mean since it is the PPV right after Hell in a Cell I mean it begs the question of what can happen?

I wonder if we will get Lesnar, Taker or even Sting on this PPV? I mean seeing as how last year 2014 was where Sting made his WWE debut during the Team Authority vs Team Cena Match but also Taker made his debut here 25 years ago to the day in 1990 and Lesnar I don't think he's been on a Survivor Series card since Survivor Series 2003 where he captained his own team to face off against Angle's team

To mark (no pun intended) taker 25th anniversary with wwe it's only logical he should face seth for the title (win the match not win the title) seth has to beat cm record 434 days I really hope wwe does something big for his 25th anniversary ps I'll settle with a match against sting

Ps survivor series 03 taker got Barried alive by Vince and Kane then he was gone till wm20 to face Kane when he returned as the deadman

I liked the Idea that someone threw about Taker challenging for the WWE title.

I actually would book him to win the match because if Seth can't beat Brock, he will not beat the undertaker. The Next Night The Authority or Kane ..... actually Kane takes him out at th behest of the authority and Sheamus cashes in (we get mitb out of the way already) and this sets up Taker Kane at Wrestlemania

This is probably not going to happen, but every year I hope to see only traditional Survivor Series elimination tag team matches. I would also love the return of Survivor Series team names, as opposed to names like “Team (insert captain’s name here)”.

The Horsewomen
Divas Champion, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Natalya
vs.
Total Divas
Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Alicia Fox, Naomi, and Paige

The Saviors
Damien Sandow, Fandango, and The Prime Time Players (Titus O’Neil and Darren Young)
vs.
The A-Listers
The Miz, Adam Rose, and Los Matadores (Diego and Fernando)

The Showoffs
Dolph Ziggler, Neville, and the Lucha Dragons (Sin Cara and Kalisto)
vs.
The Cosmic Wasteland
Stardust, the Ascension (Konnor and Viktor) and Rusev

The Ministry
The Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, and Mark Henry
vs.
The Paul Heyman Guys
Brock Lesnar, Mr. Money In The Bank, Sheamus, Cesaro, and Curtis Axel

The Wyatt Family
Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Braun Strowman, and Bo Dallas
vs.
The Shield
Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, and Jimmy Uso

Best For Business
WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins, Intercontinental Champion, Kevin Owens, and WWE World Tag Team Champions, New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E, and Xavier Woods)
vs.
Sting’s Squadron / Stings’ Army
Sting, United States Champion, John Cena, Ryback, and the Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von)

This is probably not going to happen, but every year I hope to see only traditional Survivor Series elimination tag team matches. I would also love the return of Survivor Series team names, as opposed to names like “Team (insert captain’s name here)”.

The Horsewomen
Divas Champion, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Natalya
vs.
Total Divas
Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Alicia Fox, Naomi, and Paige

The Saviors
Damien Sandow, Fandango, and The Prime Time Players (Titus O’Neil and Darren Young)
vs.
The A-Listers
The Miz, Adam Rose, and Los Matadores (Diego and Fernando)

The Showoffs
Dolph Ziggler, Neville, and the Lucha Dragons (Sin Cara and Kalisto)
vs.
The Cosmic Wasteland
Stardust, the Ascension (Konnor and Viktor) and Rusev

The Ministry
The Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, and Mark Henry
vs.
The Paul Heyman Guys
Brock Lesnar, Mr. Money In The Bank, Sheamus, Cesaro, and Curtis Axel

The Wyatt Family
Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Braun Strowman, and Bo Dallas
vs.
The Shield
Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, and Jimmy Uso

Best For Business
WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins, Intercontinental Champion, Kevin Owens, and WWE World Tag Team Champions, New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E, and Xavier Woods)
vs.
Sting’s Squadron / Stings’ Army
Sting, United States Champion, John Cena, Ryback, and the Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von)

Ya know, I completely agree with ya here..For the past (I've lost count at this point) number of Survivor Series PPVs, all the teams are simply called "Team Raw", "Team WWE" or some other generic bullshit names....I really miss the days when teams were named creatively so that it described all the wrestlers on said team....I'll add a few more below..

The Eviscerators-The Undertaker(Team captain, with grey gloves and grey boots), Jake Roberts(with his new pit viper "Daemon"), 1997 Kane, Raven and 1996 Mankind(when Mankind still had the separate intro/outro music, cut promos in boiler rooms with his "pet rat" named "George" and the Mandible Claw was still deadly enough to get any wrestler(including Taker) to convulse and foam at the mouth after releasing the hold). Also, Paul Bearer would be the manager of The Eviscerators.

The Diva Destroyers-The Fabulous Moolah(team captain), Mae Young(both Mae and Moolah would be in their prime from the 1950s), Luna Vachon, Bull Nakano and Sensational Sherri

The Ultimate Warriors-The Ultimate Warrior(team captain), Goldberg, Daniel Bryan, Batista and Ryback

The Intercontinental Assassins-Nikolai Volkoff(team captain), Rusev, Cesaro, Ivan Koloff and Hakushi. Slick The Doctor Of Style would be their manager.

The United Empire-Lord Alfred Hayes(team captain), Regal, Finlay, Barrett and The British Bulldog

The Extreme Nation(imagine the Nation of Domination forming in ECW in 1994) Faarooq(team captain), New Jack, Mustafa, Downtown D'lo Brown and 2 Cold Scorpio. Managed by Clarence Mason.

Bone Breakers Inc-Frank Gotch(team captain), Karl Gotch, Billy Robinson, Georg Hackenschmidt and Danny Hodge

Now as far as the 2015 Survivor Series goes, I hope we'll get at least 2 elimination matches, if we're lucky...Also, an appearance from Taker(being that it's his 25th anniversary in the WWE) to help set up a Wrestlemania 32 match against Cena(we can only hope).

25 years ago, 1990, fast forward 25 years later quarter century marks the anniversary of Taker's debut in the WWE and since The Undertaker's 25th anniversary is pretty much coming up they definitely need to have him either in a match at Survivor Series 2015 or hell even make an appearance to build up towards his WrestleMania 32 match against whoever it is that they end up putting him against at WrestleMania 32 preferably they need to have him go up against Cena at next year's Mania and the perfect way to build that is at Survivor Series 2015 in November

I'll chuck together a card I think could happen and would like to see. Debut's from Bayley & Samoa Joe make the card interesting while I hope they use the traditional survivor series matches on the card and even on the pre-show. A return from King Barrett to start a good feud with Cena also during his open challenge. Not sure on the Sheamus/Big Show feud but where else do the 2 fit with most superstars booked in feuds already.

Survivor Series 2015

WWE WHC title match
Seth Rollins © VS Kane

Traditional Survivor Series match
Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Braun Strowman, Erick Rowan & Chris Jericho VS Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Jimmy Uso & Mystery Partner (Samoa Joe)

Intercontinental title match
Kevin Owens © VS Ryback

Traditional Divas Survivor Series match
Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Natalya & Bayley VS Nikki Bella ©, Brie Bella, Alicia Fox, Naomi & Paige

U.S title match (Open Challenge)
John Cena © VS ??? (King Barrett)

Singles Match
Sheamus VS Big Show

The Miz, Rusev, Stardust & The Ascension VS Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, Neville & The Lucha Dragons

Tag-team title match
The New Day © VS The Dudley Boyz

Pre-show Traditional Survivor Series match
PTP, Damien Sandow, Curtis Axle & R-Truth VS Los Matadores, Bo Dallas, Heath Slater & Jack Swagger

25 years ago, 1990, fast forward 25 years later quarter century marks the anniversary of Taker's debut in the WWE and since The Undertaker's 25th anniversary is pretty much coming up they definitely need to have him either in a match at Survivor Series 2015 or hell even make an appearance to build up towards his WrestleMania 32 match against whoever it is that they end up putting him against at WrestleMania 32 preferably they need to have him go up against Cena at next year's Mania and the perfect way to build that is at Survivor Series 2015 in November

Just forgot about this but its probably likely he will appear at SS now. Like both stipulations you mentioned, i could definitely find a place in my above card for him easily. Firstly, in Ambrose/Reigns team against the Wyatt's he could come in in place of Samoa Joe but with that than Bayley's debut should be unknown untill the match starts. The other way he could feature would be if he interrupts Cena's fight with King Barrett starting a feud which ends in a buried alive match at Wrestlemania.

I'll chuck together a card I think could happen and would like to see. Debut's from Bayley & Samoa Joe make the card interesting while I hope they use the traditional survivor series matches on the card and even on the pre-show. A return from King Barrett to start a good feud with Cena also during his open challenge. Not sure on the Sheamus/Big Show feud but where else do the 2 fit with most superstars booked in feuds already.

Survivor Series 2015

WWE WHC title match
Seth Rollins © VS Kane

Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Braun Strowman, Erick Rowan & Chris Jericho VS Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Jimmy Uso & Mystery Partner (Samoa Joe)

Intercontinental title match
Kevin Owens © VS Ryback

Traditional Divas Survivor Series match
Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Natalya & Bayley VS Nikki Bella ©, Brie Bella, Alicia Fox, Naomi & Paige

U.S title match (Open Challenge)
John Cena © VS ??? (King Barrett)

Singles Match
Sheamus VS Big Show

The Miz, Rusev, Stardust & The Ascension VS Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, Neville & The Lucha Dragons

Tag-team title match
The New Day © VS The Dudley Boyz

Pre-show Traditional Survivor Series match
PTP, Damien Sandow, Curtis Axle & R-Truth VS Los Matadores, Bo Dallas, Heath Slater & Jack Swagger

Your match card for Survivor Series is probably the most realistic except for the main event because I think Sheamus cashes in his Money in the Bank briefcase on either Rollins or on Kane at Hell in a Cell pretty much the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match I think ends up being a Triple Threat Match between Sheamus, Rollins and Kane with Sheamus as the champion and him retaining his title somehow

Your match card for Survivor Series is probably the most realistic except for the main event because I think Sheamus cashes in his Money in the Bank briefcase on either Rollins or on Kane at Hell in a Cell pretty much the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match I think ends up being a Triple Threat Match between Sheamus, Rollins and Kane with Sheamus as the champion and him retaining his title somehow

WWE will try and get the most out of the Kane/Rollins feud to get him over as well as try turn him face/against the Authority than this will be where Sheamus aligns with them and gets the title, probably taking it into RR or WM32 with Rollins feuding with HHH.

I see the Authority going for firsts in the forseeable future where they can so a divas and pre-show traditional survivor series match could definitely help draw if WWE set it up right going into SS.

I love the 5 on 5 matches but they need to mean something rather than been thrown together at the last minute.

A team WWE vs team NXT would be interesting.

Wyatts have 3 members and throw in Rowan and Jericho and that's a team there to fight against Reigns and Ambrose plus 3 team mates.

Pretty sure Triple H, The Authority, J&J plus Big Show as the Authority could form a team. They could put the WWE Title on the line to the man who pins Rollins.

I love the 5 on 5 matches but they need to mean something rather than been thrown together at the last minute.

A team WWE vs team NXT would be interesting.

Wyatts have 3 members and throw in Rowan and Jericho and that's a team there to fight against Reigns and Ambrose plus 3 team mates.

Pretty sure Triple H, The Authority, J&J plus Big Show as the Authority could form a team. They could put the WWE Title on the line to the man who pins Rollins.

You're right about the 5 on 5 matches needing proper build up, which is something that definitely should be done more in general. Though, along with the build up, the teams need actual names, which Patrick and I were stressing earlier in the thread..Why settle on generic names like "Team WWE" or "Team NXT", much less "Team Authority" for that matter?

For example, whatever super-face team goes against The Authority at the Survivor Series could be called "The Faces Of The Industry" instead of "Team __" if that were slated to happen, for instance.

I would love to see a couple of 5 on 5 matches added in with Seth vs. HHH or Kane. One match could be The Wyatts (Bray,Luke,Braun,Erik and Bo) vs. Roman,Dean,Randy and The Usos. The other match could be a Divas match Charlotte,Becky,Sasha,Bailey and Natalya vs. Nikki,Brie,Alicia,Naomi and maybe Paige if they will let her wrestle with them. Undertaker could interfere in the Title match to distract Kane and set up Undertaker vs. Kane at WM32 or he can interfere in the U.S. Title match to make sure John Cena loses and that sets up Undertaker vs. John Cena at WM32.

I think the Reigns/Wyatt feuds ends at HIAC and then Reigns move on to Survivor Series to get revenge on Rollins. The main event of Survivor Series will be Reigns vs. Rollins for the world title. If the Reigns/Wyatt feud doesn't end and they do Team Wyatt vs. Team Reigns then it will be Rollins vs. Taker for the world title.

Main Event for Survivor Series 2015

Main Event- WWE World Heavyweight Championship- Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins (c)

This is the match that I see happening at Survivor Series especially since Reigns he will be done his feud with Wyatt and Reigns still has not only unfinished business with Rollins but also he has unfinished business as far as the WWE World Heavyweight Championship is concerned

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back