Check in here if you've had NO problems signing on

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
With all the posters getting locked out of their accounts (including Moderators), I am simply curious if we've had any posters who haven't experienced ANY problems signing on whatsoever and at any point ...... whether it be with Internet Explorer, Mozilla, or any of the other web browsers. No password issues, no nothing. If you've had zero problems signing into your account these past couple days, check in here.

On a side note, I guess I have the honor of being one of the very first victims of this conspiracy, which is being attempted to be unraveled as we speak. Meanwhile, I'm sure Slyfox was thinking I was a complete and utter moron as I was complaining that I couldn't sign in with my password the other day. I distinctly remember him saying "Not sure what you're problem is, but .....".

Anyway, feel free to check in, in here, and tell us how fortunate you've been compared to the rest of us.

I didn't have a problem, but I did have to change my password before I could do anything. I think it basically has to do with if you were signed on when it fucked up. If you were, then you changed your password and carried on. If you weren't you got locked out.

The only thing for me was I was prompted to change my password, which I did. Then I signed in using the new password and have had no problems. The only thing that is not working for me is the remember me box. Before I had to change my password I was always logged in when I visited this site. Now, after changing my password, I have to sign in every time even though the remember me box is checked. Also, I am using Firefox.

Originally posted by Simpsons_Fanatic742
The only thing for me was I was prompted to change my password, which I did. Then I signed in using the new password and have had no problems.
Same

I didn't have t change my password and I haven't been locked out as yet.

I think it's because I keep my password locked and I am always auto-signed in.

I have had no problems logging in. And Shadowmancer, you're a turd-burgling calf-molester. We're just trading insults for no reason, right?

I finally got on today with no problems. I changed my password after getting in though.

I have had no problems.

I used three systems, all with success:

iPod Touch using Safari
PC with XP on Firefox
Laptop with Vista on Firefox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member