Check in here if you've had NO problems signing on

I had no problems at all when this first went down. A few days into it I had to change my password. After that, no problems once agian.

It told me I had to change my password cause it expired, but I just changed it to the same thing. And it worked.

I'm going to borrow a Jim Cornette line:

"If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport."

People really need to go back to elementary school so they can learn the basics of how to read and follow directions.

I'm going to borrow a Jim Cornette line:

"If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport."

People really need to go back to elementary school so they can learn the basics of how to read and follow directions.

If this pertains to me, and thats an if then kindly fuck off? This was the first thread I laid my eyes upon which was about the subject. It really doesn't matter it's the fucking bar room.

Apparently this has been happening at other forums as well, it's a vBulletin issue.

If this pertains to me, and thats an if then kindly fuck off? This was the first thread I laid my eyes upon which was about the subject. It really doesn't matter it's the fucking bar room.

And that may very well be. However, I had made a simple request that I wanted to specifically see who has had ZERO problems signing in to the Forum since this problem began, and I don't feel like sifting through all the bullshit posts from people who can't read or follow directions ... to determine that.

There are 30 other threads about this. Post in one of them and for once, let people who can actually read post in here.

Calm down, Cthulhu!

And you keep your mouth shut. Why don't you take your broom, shove it up your ass, and go back to Hogwarts?

For once? What am I a known spammer in the bar room that everyone hates? Sorry I posted in your prestigious thread. I truly apologize for fucking up an amazing thread with my horrible completely off topic post. I'll try and do better next time.

Seriously it's the bar room. I don't care what you asked. My post actually pertains to the subject it's not like I chimed in saying "oh I like cookies"

And that may very well be. However, I had made a simple request that I wanted to specifically see who has had ZERO problems signing in to the Forum since this problem began, and I don't feel like sifting through all the bullshit posts from people who can't read or follow directions ... to determine that.

So put it in Important Site Administration.

Look, Chewie, you need to chill. I respect you as a poster, and you're doing a damn fine job as mod, but for some reason you've been really uptight. In the Bar Room, of all places, the place where one is supposed to relax and enjoy themselves. In the past, I have been impressed with your sense of humor and have thought (and told you) on multiple occasions that if you just unwound a little, you could be a really fun person to hang out with. Unfortunately, this isn't the way to do it. I know it's frustrating when a thread gets derailed, but that's part o the fun of the Bar Room. You need to just take things as they are, put a smile on your face (black helmet, tentacles, whatever) and have some fun.

If you ARE having fun, continue on.

If you want a serious thread don't post it in the bar room

A thread like this would be inappropriate to be in the Site Administration section, as it would be nothing but spamming.

All I wanted would have liked to have seen was a list of names from the people who had no problems checking in to get an idea of how many people were successfully logging in without difficulty. But I understand if people have problems reading and following directions. It's no big deal. That kind of thing happens.

To everyone who can read and follow directions, Lord Sidious sends his gratitude and appreciation.

Yeah and post count is off in there.

The average was about 10 - 30 registered users from the list I could see

lol... pretty sure I wouldn't be posting on a internet forum if I couldn't read but whatevs..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back