Deadlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Alright, so I have to address this as the extension requests have become a bit egregious. I understand things come up, I understand family matters (trust me I'm a family man myself), but I literally have had over seven requests today, and multitude of people thanking me for moving the deadline back. We have at a minimum seven days to write an RP, and as a man who doesn't write his RP until the day of the deadline I'm not one to preach, but if I'm not going to be around for the deadline, I'll write it up before hand and post it up.

I'm sorry guys but I can't allow it to go on anymore. I really relaxed the extension requests rules as I felt that one day won't hurt anything, but you look at people who rush on the day of deadline to get their RP up, and then nine others request extensions, how is that fair exactly to the person who rushed to get their RP done on time that these nine others now get an extra day to work on theirs?? This is two shows in a row we moved the deadline back a day due to nearly everyone requesting an extension on the day of the deadline. I can't be online waiting for enough extensions to move the deadline back in time to be fair to everyone. I have to work as well. We have to be fair to everyone in the fed. I contemplated moving the deadline to Wednesday but soon after it'll be people needing extensions to Thursday. That puts a squeeze on Creative to get the shows voted on and done in time. So the Tuesday deadline will stay.

Here's the deal. When Lee ran the fed he had implemented Sunday as the cut off day for extension requests. Like I said I had relaxed that rule for quite some time but it's starting to become a chronic issue every deadline day. I'm bringing Sunday back as the cut off day for extension requests. Extensions requests will no longer be accepted after that day. The only exception to this is in cases of emergencies or family matters. I want to make everyone happy and I don't want to be the hard ass but this is something that has to be done so Creative is not getting flooded with extension requests every other Tuesday. As for PPV rounds, there will be no extensions granted at all, with emergencies again being the exception. You all know what your matches are prior to the boards even going up so you should be able to prepare accordingly.

I hope everyone takes this as an initiative to work on your RP's sooner rather than waiting to the very last minute. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back