Favourite Stone cold Moment

steveom07

Occasional Pre-Show
Quite simple thread.

What is your favourite Stone cold Steve Austin moment. He has had many amazing moments in the WWF/E and I want you to pick your favourite and preferably provide a video to go along with it.

Now quickly a meassage to the mods, this is in the right area, Stone cold is still on WWE tv and no need to merge my thread with someone elses thread (who 9 times out of 10 is less grammatically able then me and less charismatic). Hopefully you all just know your roles.

My favourite is when Stone cold saves WWF from team WCW. Gives me goose bumbs everytime I watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKz0_JngFmg

For me, it was the match against Bret Hart at WrestleMania 13. Austin was already over, but that was the night that etched him a main-event player and marked his turn into arguably the most popular wrestler ever. No matter what he did, people loved him. Even when he tried to become a heel in 2001, the fans still cheered for him.

Also, I will give you my LEAST favorite Steve Austin moment: the night on Raw in 2003 when he gave Stacy Keibler a Stunner. I've never been a big fan of Austin giving people a Stunner for no reason other than because he can, but that one was completely uncalled for.

mine is him and booker T in a super market. he had a hard time getting a box down so he said "these were hard to come by" least fave was when he got the ring all wet with beer and mickie james slipped and almost broke her neck.

For me,I can't remember the exact date,
The first time he gave Vince a stunner..before that you never even thought of someone attacking the boss,from that moment on..EVERYTHING CHANGED!!!

I do have to give an honorable mention to WM13,The sight of Austin trying to rise up out of the sharpshooter while the blood is running down his face was pretty much used on every opening of every WWE program at that time.

So many, him with Debra getting people to try her cookies and then I think he pretended to accidently drop them so he didn't have to eat one.

Giving every McMahon a stunner at Raw's homecoming.

Putting cement in Vince's car, attacking him at hospital, making him piss his pants.

Too many to name.

The bed pan moment. It was one of the funniest wrestling moments of all time. Just the going to the hospital and cracking Vinny Mac with the bed pan was just so random and unexpected. After that was the beer truck.

Some people have seemingly forgotten how fucking awesome Steve Austin was prior to 1998.

[YOUTUBE]HpgRZDaegsw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]C8OZT_5so10[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]cF62_GrH8uY[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back