Get Stuff off Your Chest

It was still fantastic, and it wasn't crossing the line. I just don't like the taste of burritos and pussy blood together, they are much better seperate.

Like people said that Sam was a poor mans jake, am I the only person that thinks that doc is a poor mans NorCal? Minus the whole sex thing?

No offense to Doc, but he just may be the complete opposite of NorCal.

Says you. I see them both stand up for folk, I see them both as some of the more popular and well known people around here, and the two of them have managed to keep that SvR 2011 First Impressions thread going far longer than anyone expected it to.

DirtyJosé;2606121 said:
Says you. I see them both stand up for folk, I see them both as some of the more popular and well known people around here, and the two of them have managed to keep that SvR 2011 First Impressions thread going far longer than anyone expected it to.

I'm talking about real life.

DirtyJosé;2606134 said:
I don't that's the way it was intended to be read, amigo. I mean, who's actually met both Doc and Nor-Cal in real life? I don't think any of us can really make that observation. I thought it was clear that the comparison was of online personas.

Ah, true that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back