happy birthday Angelina love,Baron Corbin and Dave mustaine... and...

sikkbones

the root of all evil
Happy birthday to Angelina love,Baron Corbin, dave mustaine of megadeth and of course yours truly... Sikkbones!!!

Does anyone else share a birthday with a wrestler/rock star and which ones?

Gwen Stefani, Ashlee Simpson, Clive Owen, John Morrison and Neve Cambell plus Jeff Deliverer of Mail. What an epic birthday event that is going to be.

Happy birthday wishes to you and to Dave Mustaine(Rust In Peace, you crazy asshole).
I share a birthday with Nikola Tesla, Bobo Brazil and Duane Gill.
Enjoy your special day, sikkbones.

I share it with Austin Aries. Actually I have an hand full of big names that share it with me, or shared once: Leonardo da Vinci, Emma Watson, Kim Ill-Sung, Seth Rogen, Luke Evans and Maisie Williams.

Wait, the founder of Mahal's religion (sikh) was also born on the same day. Cool.

I share it with Austin Aries. Actually I have an hand full of big names that share it with me, or shared once: Leonardo da Vinci, Emma Watson, Kim Ill-Sung, Seth Rogen, Luke Evans and Maisie Williams.

Wait, the founder of Mahal's religion (sikh) was also born on the same day. Cool.
You mean, Guru Nanak Dev Ji or Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

I have the same birthday as Ted DiBiase Jr , Laura Jane Grace (Singer of Against Me!), and SZA. Oh and Tech N9ne and Gordon Ramsay. Not too bad.

Happy birthday to you! Please try to enjoy yourself ^_^. I'd hate to share my birthday with Baron Corbin though :(

I have the same birthday as Ted DiBiase Jr , Laura Jane Grace (Singer of Against Me!), and SZA. Oh and Tech N9ne and Gordon Ramsay. Not too bad.

Happy birthday to you! Please try to enjoy yourself ^_^. I'd hate to share my birthday with Baron Corbin though :(

It balances out,

I also share my birthday with the day they released super Mario bros in Japan in 85.

But Corbin sucks.

The Godfather, Pierce Brosnan, Janet Jackson, Megan Fox, Danny Trejo, and a crazy serial-killing psycho named H.H. Holmes.

The Godfather, Pierce Brosnan, Janet Jackson, Megan Fox, Danny Trejo, and a crazy serial-killing psycho named H.H. Holmes.

The Devil in the White City is an amazing book about Holmes. If that stuff interests you in any way, I'd highly recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back