HHH is head of creative and talent relations

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
Since HHH took over vince's old job as head of creation and took his old job back as head of talent relations, I've read so many stuff from reporters and fans about how much HHH will change the WWE product and booked it more like the old NXT. How he will rehire all of the guy he liked and got release and other stuff like that.

Personally, I don't think that you will see a huge change in the product. What we as fans Don't realize is that will we did like the old NXT product, on a financial aspect, it was a complete failure, that why it got change last year and most of the indy wrestlers got either move on the main roster or just plain release. To try to get that brand out of the red, so booking the main roster product the complete same way could lead to disaster for WWE because the casual WWE fans Don't necessarily like the same thing as the hardcore wrestling fans. So the product will have some minor change but overall, it's still gonna look like the old WWE product because HHH is too smart to made the mistake of only booking for a small section of the WWE fanbase.

I also read about how they could give more liberty on promos for wrestlers and slowly stop scripted promo's. That would be terrible as most of that rosters don't know how to go off the cusp and cut a promo just base on bullet point, they have trouble cutting scripted promo, so this would be a disaster If that happened.

The last thing that came up a lot was that HHH would put more focus on the women's division. Nothing against women's wrestling as I'm a huge fan of women's wrestling but women wrestling doesn't draw. That's just the reality of the thing and also again, fan wants to praise HHH for what he did in NXT with the women's division but when you really look at it, he did the same thing with the women's that Vince did in WWE, which was focus on those who would be stars like Charlotte, Sasha and Becky, and pushing aside the rest of the roster. Again, you look at how many women were push at all in NXT and became star when they got called up. Carmella, Bianca Belair, Alexa bliss come to mind in that category of women's that HHH saw nothing in them and that Vince push and made star when they got called up. Also you look at somebody like a shotzi or a Nikki cross, how can you push them as top star on the main roster when they got booked as jobber on the developmental brand? You really can so you call them up and you continue to do the same think that HHH was doing with them in NXT which was lose. So again, I Don't think you will see a lot of change in this department.

In the end, HHH is more like Vince that fans want to admit. He has the same old school mentality of pushing who will make the company money and the rest have no chance of breaking through and that why I think that Nothing major will change in creative. As far is talent relation is concern, I don't think he will have free range to hire whoever he want like he did in the past. I could see nick khan coming in and giving a roster budget every year and he not gonna be able to go over that budget which mean that if he want to sign somebody but it would make him go over budget, he will be forced to release some people which is something hasn't good in doing in the past.

I don't see an awful lot changing either, maybe talent getting called up from NXT might be given more time before they get cut, but WWE isn't suddenly going to loosen the pursestrings and sign guys like Wyatt up again on big contracts.

HHH and whoever else takes up positions of power in creative and production aren't going to ever have the power Vince had.

For now, I hope they try and make work with what they've got for a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back