Where will the wrestlers that HHH brought back be in 1 year

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
HHH brought back a lot of wrestlers since he took over WWE. I thought I would be fun if we would be playing a little game and predict where will these wrestlers will be a year from now. For this game, I'm only using those that were release from WWE and brought back by HHH and the one nxt call up and I will go from the worst to best.

1. Hit row: sadly without swerve, this act as been a total failure so what I think will happen is either a) they will get release from their contract or b) will be jobbing to every tag team in wwe.

2. Sarah logan: nothing big for her, she will manage the viking raiders, she will wrestled a few matches but I doubt she will be a big part of the title picture.

3. Emma: unless they completely change her course and turn her heel, I don't see a lot of success for her as well, she's probably gonna be the manager of her real life boyfriend madcap moss and wrestled a few matches here and there but won't be in the title picture

4. Candice larae: I could see her turn heel once she come back, if I'm wwe, I bring her back as a heel and call up indy Hartwell so that you can reform their tag team from NXT. They need team for the tag division and if that happened, I could see them in the tag title picture by next year

5. Legado del fantasma: i could see Santos wrestling for one of the mid card title by next year, he got the charisma and presence to be the next big Latino star that they been looking for but the other 2 I Don't see a lot for them, their going to be great lacky for Santos but won't be in the tag title picture.

6. Mia yim: here I'm not sure. It could go one of 2 way, either she able to get herself over enough to get into the title picture or she gonna be jobbing for younger wrestlers.

7. Iyo sky and Dakota: I see them splitting up from Bayley before maniacand going there separate way. IYO will be in the title picture as a heel while Dakota I could see be back with Raquel and be in the tag title picture either as heel or face.

8. Dexter lumis: depending what they do with him after the miz feud. If he stays babyface I could see him being more of a attraction like boogeyman was and pretty much stay at the same place he is now, if you turn him heel, I could see him slowly climbing the ladder and being in the world title picture.

9. The good brothers: they will be raw or smackdown tag Champs by next year.

10. Johnny gargano: he's pretty much the dean malenko of this generation, a guy that a great wrestler but that you will never put in the world title picture and that's what gonna happen with him. He will be either in the IC or US title picture but that gonna be the ceiling for him.

11. Karrion kross: the McIntyre feud did a lot of damage to his momentum but now he finally starting to gain some of it back. If I'm WWE I would ask him to shave his head as it would help the overall presentation but forgetting this. If they continue to build him back up like they are right now, I could see him being in the world title picture by next year.

12. Braun strowman: he's a attraction and a top guy and will remain this. You could use him in either the world title or mid card title picture if you need him and fans will except him so I see him staying on this path of being a attraction and a placeholder if they need a star for a title program.

13. Bray wyatt: it all depend how popular he his by next year as with bray you never really know how things will turn out for him with the fans. If he's able to keep his popularity he has next right now. I could see him being either wwe or universal champion(because yes, I see the world title being seperate again next year) if he goes the way it normally goes with him, I could see him being stuck in meaningless mid card feud.

1. Hit Row: First time round, I didn't have much interest in them, this time, I'm no different. Maybe because there is a lot od other stables in WWE, but this crowd aren't getting over for me and sadly, it feels like only a matter of time before they are let go.

2. Sarah Logan & Emma: A bit of a head scratch as to why they've been rehired. The Women's Division needs improvement but these aren't quite what I was expecting.

3. Candice LaRae & Johnny Gargano: Pair them together again, give them a run. Gargano's return for me has been a bit disappointing.

4. Legado Del Fantasma:
Too early to day, prepared to give them time.

5. Mia yim: here I'm not sure. It could go one of 2 way, either she able to get herself over enough to get into the title picture or she gonna be jobbing for younger wrestlers.

6. Iyo Sky and Dakota: I think they'll end up jobbers.

7. Dexter Lumis: For some bloody reason he reminds me of Heidenreich which doesn't help my opinion of him. His gimmick could tire quickly, I hope he can develop it. Mid-card at best.

8. The Good Brothers: Freshens up the tag-division, at some stage there will be a OC v Uso/Sikoa feud.

9. Karrion Kross: Slowly building into a credible upper-card talent.

10. Braun Strowman: I think he gets a bit more criticism than what he deserves, yeah he's not going to put on a 5 star match, but he's definitely a challenger for the main title.

11. Bray Wyatt: I've no idea where they are going with this. The character is good as long as they don't being back The Fiend, it got bpring and stale quick. If he's a heel then I want to see him against Sheamus and Drew McIntyre. If he's a face then it's going to be tough if he's to stay away from Reigns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back