Hiding behind the bar room rules like a bunch of bitches

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Seriously I just find it awesome how someone can say that HBKlunder don't post anything, yet each one them has at least six times as many non shit bar room post as the people accusing them of not posting.

Just a shot out to the "MsN Crew" or whatever you call yourselves, if you're going to come strong, come stronger then that. Quit hiding int he bar room, and post some wrestling, or simply shut the fuck up and leave this forum.

I'll broaden Slyfox's thing and say why are you all worried about something you don't even see? Seriously. You're just giving them the attention they want.

because whatever stupid little war is going on between the mods and this msn group is slowly starting to leak back onto the forums, and it needs to be addressed, because I for one am getting sick and tired of it, and am about to go old School Jonny on everyone.

because whatever stupid little war is going on between the mods and this msn group is slowly starting to leak back onto the forums, and it needs to be addressed, because I for one am getting sick and tired of it, and am about to go old School Jonny on everyone.
I didn't realize there was a war.

I'm not in it, am I?

neither am I, but I'm ending whatever it is now. This right here, if you got shit to get off your chest about someone, do it. I might tell you your wrong, probably will, but it's time to get this stupid shit done and over with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back