Hiding behind the bar room rules like a bunch of bitches

Those convos suck outside of Harthan and Marquis.

I haven't been in many, but they were alright. Mostly turned into random perviness.

Rep? Mods? BAH! Our MSN convos are full of only love and peace. And occasional raunchiness. !ZING!

Occasional??

As far as all the drama, I haven't been a part of it, but I've been invited in on convos talking about it, and left shortly thereafter (this hasn't happened in a long time, but I'm sure it still goes on). Lately, the only thing I discuss on MSN concerning WZ, is my Book This. Most of the people I talk to regularly on here, are mods (KB, Will, NorCal, Becca, and recently, Lee on MSN). I don't think there's any "abuse of power" or favoritism. Look at my warnings and infractions. They came from IC, KB, NorCal, and CM. If there was favoritism, I'd have a clean slate.

My question is do these people really understand exactly what a mod does?, I mean seriously it's not just all fun and games, the mods are given a thankless job, where they deal with a bunch of people complaining more often than not, I've been a mod and i assure you it's not nearly as much fun as some people may think
Yes, but the cigars and the champagne make it TOTALLY worth it. And while I'm probably not supposed to share this with you common people, we have also completely redone the Board Room, with lascivious carpeting, a cappuccino machine, a big screen plasma HD TV, and our own personal topless servants.

HBK-aholics topless man-servant has to wear a Shawn Michaels mask. Creepy really.

I heard a rumor that all of the interest posters are supposed to be collecting on their vBucks is being taxed and being put towards frivolous earmark projects such as the above-mentioned board room. Confirm or deny?

I bought my way into the board room with my personal vFortune.

Are we still on that? Can't be bothered to read five posts, frankly.

que? hmm, dunno about that. Hell, I usually hard kill msn and aol when I get on. When did this happen?

Thank fuck i wasn't involved in this shit.

Even though some people tried to invite me into their little convo's almost every week.

The way I see it is this: Wrestlezone Forums is for talking to you peeps, MSN is for talking to friends and girls.

Mixing the two together is almost never a good thing.

Thank fuck i wasn't involved in this shit.

Even though some people tried to invite me into their little convo's almost every week.

The way I see it is this: Wrestlezone Forums is for talking to you peeps, MSN is for talking to friends and girls.

Mixing the two together is almost never a good thing.

No.

Parties are for talking to girls. Phones are for talking to girls. Anywhere, except the computer is for talking to girls. It isn't fair for you to be able to *********e without her knowing during your conversation.

No.

Parties are for talking to girls. Phones are for talking to girls. Anywhere, except the computer is for talking to girls. It isn't fair for you to be able to *********e without her knowing during your conversation.

Why not talk to chicks at parties, on the phone and on msn?

No.

the fuck are you on about? they know when im *********ing. THEY are the ones who TELL me to do it. HELLO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back