(Hypothetical) WWE 6-Man Tag-Team Title

d_henderson1810

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I have always wondered if there should be a 6-Man Tag-Team Title.

Over the years, there have been many three-man factions- The Fabulous Freebirds, The Von Erichs, Demolition, Legacy, The New Day, The Wyatt Family, The Shield etc.

How would you feel if they recognized these trios by having a 6-Man Tag-Team Title belts? I think there could be some interesting feuds and storylines emerge from this, and it would give some tag-teams with little to do something else to chase.

So, how would you feel if the WWE introduced 6-Man Tag-Team belts?

It would be a neat idea if WWE had time to truly promote it. The think is We have so many titles right now in WWE that they don't have time to really promote every one of them, which leads to some of them being feeling less important. A 6 man tag belt would pretty much be a lower mid card title as i don't see WWE really wasting any of the main eventers or mid carders in that division so it would quickly become a comedy championship that's defending mostly on Main event.

honestly, i could see WWE doing it if there were more factions. right now there is what.... 1? 2 if Sanity weren't broken up.

honestly, i could see WWE doing it if there were more factions. right now there is what.... 1? 2 if Sanity weren't broken up.

If teams hadn't broken up recently, you could have:-

The New Day
The Shield
The Undisputed Era
Sanity
Lucha House Party
The Club (if you teamed Gallows and Anderson with either A.J. or Finn)

Also, in the past, you had the Wyatt Family, Demolition, 3-Man Band, Legacy, three members of Evolution, Fabulous Freebirds, Rikishi & Too Cool etc.

If it was an annual tournament based on the like of 'The Dusty Classic' or KoTR then yeah, I wouldn't mind a tournament based over a few weeks with it being a possible War Games type final at one of the lesser PPV's.

A regular title, no thanks, not unless they decided to merge the Tag-Titles or something.

I hate to say it, but it would just be another meaningless title. I think the only time a 6-man tag team title had any relevance was when the Freebirds and the Von Erichs were feuding in World Class.

I think it would have worked best in the 80's/90's when there was a larger amount of tag teams in the roster, I don't think they care enough the last few years about their regular 2 man tag titles to start promoting 3 man titles too. I remember WCW tried it years ago and it not lasting long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back