3.Midnight Rockers (Shawn and Marty)
4.Hardy Boyz
5.Dudley Boyz
6.Wild samoans
7.Edge and Cristian
8.Rock and sock connection
9*****hwackers
10.Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit*****

*****although kurt and chris were never famous for being a tag team i believe together if wwe had kept them as a team they wouldve hve been one of the top tag teams of all time!

Ragin' Bull

Edge and Cage was great, the most charisma, catch phrases and great moves also.

1. The Road Warriors/ Legend of Doom
2. The Dudley Boyz/ Team 3D
3. The Outsiders
4. Public Enemy (their ECW days)
5. The Gangsters
6. Lance Storm and William Regal
7. Edge and Christain
8. The Hardy Boyz
9. RVD and Sabu
10. The Newage Outlaws

How could you have a Best Tag Team discussion without mentioning the Steiner Brothers or the Hart Foundation? Now those were great tag teams, but nothing compared to the Spirit Squad. LOL Just kidding. That is a dream match of mine to see who would win against the Steiners and the Hart Foundation. I would have to lean toward the Hart Foundation.

The Outsiders are the greatest ever, followed by Edge & Christian, and L.O.D.......and did someone honostly put William Regan and Lance Storm on the list?!??!?? New Age Outlaws would be up there too.

nah they werent only a little while but they were unstoppable! a bit like big show and kane!

Yeah I'll go with Taker and Kane or Kane and Show. The Hardy Boyz, Edge & Christian and the Dudleys were good. And Kurt and Benoit were good.

Another great tag team i didnt mention were eddie guerrero and chavo !!! they were one of the better teams through 2004!

doesnt anyone remember the undertaker and bigshow being a tag team?!

they were good but they were a rip off of kane undertaker!!!

The best tag team ever would be "The Brothers Of Destruction"(B.O.D), kane and his brother undertaker.

or another good team would be "The Raw Monsters" Kane and Big Show or Undertaker and Big Show." the best teams.

I find it hard to believe Money Inc is not on anyones list...to me they were the best. They had it all really if you look at it...

TAKER AND KANE
but for entertainment: edge and christian vs dudleyz vs hardyz (THESE 3 TEAMS SHOULD BE PUT INTO THE HALL OF FAME FOR 4 AMAZING LADDER/TLC MATCHES either though now edge has moved on to better things)

3 teams revelutionised the tag team division and since then it has never been the same. Despite what they have done in there later careers with out a doubt it is a 3 way tie between the dudley boyz, E&C and the Hardy Boyz. Together they created tag team gimmicks that can never be repeated which lead to the creation of one of the best matches in the history of the wwe that of course being TLC. now this being said there are of course other great tag teams past (not present though all these new teams suck!) but between those 3 teams the tag team division was taken 2 a whole new level

Hart Foundation - Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart
New Age Outlaws - Billy Gunn & Road Dogg
The Killer Bees - Jim Brunzel & B Brian Blair
Demolition - Ax & Smash
King Kong Bundy & Big John Studd
The Outsiders - Kevin Nash & Scott Hall
The British Bulldogs - Davey Boy Smith & Dynamit Kid
Strike Force - Tito Santana & Rick Martel
The Rockers - Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty
Dream Team - Brutus Beefcake & Greg Valentine

TLC matches are crap now...infact they are just ordinary ladder matches now...hopefully jeff comes bak after being released from tna, works with matt in tag team and then gets in a feud with the other cruiserweights in tlc. (not the same as b4 but still a start)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back