The Greatest Tag Team Of All Time

Wow you guys are forgetting the best tag team Hass and Benjermin

kronik-CLARK & ADAMS
skyscapers-SPIVEY & SID
natural DISASTERS- EATHQUAKE AND TYPHOON
HOW COME NOBODY EVER MENTIONS ANY THESE TEAMS?
IT'S HARD TO PICK ANY ONE TEAM BECAUSE THERE HAVE BEEN SCORES
OF ENTERTAINING TEAMS.

drangokane - you like the big boys, haha. Then what about the Masters of the Powerbomb - Sid and Vader, or the Twin Towers - Bossman and Akeem. Maybe the Powers of Pain - Warlord and Barbarian? Or perhaps the Collossal Connection - Andre and Haku? Maybe not the best wrestlers, but alot of damn fun to watch!

Another big team for the real old school: How about the Crusher and the Bruiser from the old AWA? These guys were so NATURALLY huge. Great faces, and some of the best of all time. I can't wait to see the AWA DVD that comes out soon!

1 - Dudley Boyz
2 - Edge/Christian
3 - Legion of Doom/Road Warriors
4 - Hart Foundation
5 - The Outsiders
6 - Hardy Boyz
7 - New Age Outlaws
8 - Harlem Heat
9 - Demolition
10 - The Steiner Brothers
11 - The Bushwackers
12 - A.P.A
13 - The Nasty Boys
14 - The Hollywood Blondes
15 - Public Enemy
16 - Rock N Sock Connection
17 - Owen Hart/British Bulldog
18 - The Blakcjacks
19 - Brothers of Destruction
20 - Wild Samoans

I don't think anyone's forgot about haas and Benjamin. I believe that they weren't allowed the length of tenure to be considered one of greatest of all time. These guys operated together for a year and a half, two years? MOST other teams mentioned in this thread were around for at least 5 years plus. In my opinion, to be considered a great team, you must demonstrate some tenure. Haas and Shelton had the talent, but simply weren't given the time to demonstrate true greatness. I have the same feelings toward the brothers of destruction. Not bashing or saying they're undeserving, just lacking the staying power.

My opinion:

New Age Outlaws ("Road Dogg" Jesse James and "Bad Ass" Billy Gunn) - Most Entertaining

The World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas) - Best Ring Skills

You don't need seniority just to be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back