I Propose a Trade.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
The truth of the matter is I've been generally pretty good since getting let out, however I've lost all interest in the forums. So here is what I propose.

You let out J4L and Jenks and in return you send me back in here. .

I think I feel like it is time to seperate myself from the forum, and hopefully I can help get two posters sho have the willingness to change out of Prison.

Anyway, I have no intention of logging in to see what happens, so consider this my final thread.

It's time to move on.

One day I hope to be able to post/PM with you Macios, whether you are active or not. So I'm hoping (and figuring) that your acc will be left as is.

Just take a break if ya need it.

You earned your way out of here, keep it. I know a lot of times I'd like to comment on here about certain things going on, which is why I stick around.

In closing, J4L is definitely a great candidate to receive clemency. Being a prisoner, I want to see both J4L and Macios on the outside. And hopefully one day I make it out :)

Why would they let those two out in exchange for you going back in, when they could just throw you in prison and still keep both of them in here as well?

DBY.jpg

And now he has asked for a name change to go along with his new avatar and sig. He is attempting to change his identity so that we don't know he is back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back