I write a wrestling podcast.

Ok, I got through it.

I like it. Found some good stuff to chuckle at, mostly the questions. The contestants weren't big cringe worthy smarks as I feared they'd be.

Reviewed it on iTunes and such to make it look good. Area for improvement is...um...I don't know. Not big on podcasts. I'm sure after another show or two I'll have a list of things.

Teamspeak, huh? Explains a lot.
Any suggestions for a better program to use? Teamspeak's used because we have a server already and it's pretty user-friendly for those wanting to participate/listen in. No accounts necessary, just names, etc. And I'll be sure to listen to that podcast you mentioned. Thanks so much for the help!
DirtyJosé;3466038 said:
Ok, I got through it.

I like it. Found some good stuff to chuckle at, mostly the questions. The contestants weren't big cringe worthy smarks as I feared they'd be.

Reviewed it on iTunes and such to make it look good. Area for improvement is...um...I don't know. Not big on podcasts. I'm sure after another show or two I'll have a list of things.

Thanks so much man, can't wait for your review to pop up on iTunes and I hope you keep listening to the show :)

Any suggestions for a better program to use? Teamspeak's used because we have a server already and it's pretty user-friendly for those wanting to participate/listen in. No accounts necessary, just names, etc. And I'll be sure to listen to that podcast you mentioned. Thanks so much for the help!

I don't have any better alternatives, unfortunately. The best option, obviously, is getting everybody in one room, but that's probably impractical. There's always Skype.

Teamspeak's what I use to-- well, to speak to my team. It's good because there's barely any latency. It's not exactly known for its audio quality though.

Yeah, I'll say this much: some of those guys I could not really hear at all. I do suggest sticking with it if alternatives will add in lagginess. That would just kill it all together.

Episode 2 is up! We had a few audio problems throughout but we really tried to fix it up. Reviews, feedback, subscriptions, etc. all welcome!

I'm listening to the first episode right now, at winners and losers. Solid stuff so far, a bit difficult to understand at times, but that could be due to my volume not being so high since I'm at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back