If WWE Stays with USA, Will Spike TV Keep TNA?

I think you said it yourself. "They will not be relevant at all in the indy scene"
I'm of the opinion that if you can't make it in the indies then you're not going to make it on the big stages. I'm in no way an indie mark, I couldn't tell you half of what goes on in the indies in the last 2 years but it's true. TNA has lost its spark but it's still in a semi good place, it's better to let it die with a small amount of dignity than later when it has nothing left.
Why does have to die at all, how about it gets better, which it could. It would kill the careers of many wrestlers. When you die, there is no digintiy, it is humiliation, ask wcw, ask awa, Also the indy scene, there are many wrestlers that would not fit on the indy scene than other compaines. Is john cena a fit in Ring of Honor. No. Roode and storm fit better in tna than the indies.

They have EVERYTHING it takes to be in the wwe, but wwe refuses to have them just because they are older now and were big time tna guys. It is a business move, they don't want to make talent from other companies look good unless they can make a lot of money off them right away.

They deserve to be on a mid size promotion, epically guys like Roode who would be screwed over on the indies. The problem I have with guys like Storm and Roode being suck on the indy scene is they have EVERYTHING looks, mic skills, wrestling is pretty good, I mean everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back