Int Region, St. Louis Region, First Round: (14) Kevin Nash vs. (19) Jeff Hardy

Who Wins This Match?

• Kevin Nash

• Jeff Hardy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
This is a first round match in the International Region, St Louis Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the Scottrade Center, St Louis, Missouri

front.jpg

url

#14. Kevin Nash

Vs.

Jeff-Hardy-Tattoo-7.png

#19. Jeff Hardy

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Since it is in the wcw region, Kevin Nash. He would never put anyone over in WCW. And especially Hardy, since he would have been a lower card wrestler.

Jeff Hardy has beaten big guys before (heck I think he's beaten Nash before) and he's always been one to come back from the brink. If you factor in his crowd appeal he has more than enough momentum to beat Kevin Nash.

I say Jeff Hardy. I see Kevin Nash acting the bully, going around as if he owns the place (which he might as well have done) but Jeff Hardy gets the win as an underdog. I'm usually not such a big fan of the underdog in prowrestling but i think it would work here.

I believe that Jeff could come out on top on this one.. he always had the underdog characteristic and besides being in a tag team he has proved himself as a great singles competitor and could still be doing a lot more in the WWE if he didn't leave and screw himself over.

I say Jeff Hardy here.

He has beat many of the greats including Angle, Triple H, and WWE Hall of Famer Edge. Nash should be no different.

Hardy has been on a rocky ride over the past few years, but all in all he is one of the best in ring guys today. Nash in his prime may beat Hardy, but not in my mind.

Ooof! I'm torn between this one as these guys are among my all time favs, so it's tough for me to pick. If I absolutely have to, I'll tip the scales towards Jeff due to speed and the high flying style, though we've seen big men toss those guys around (example: Umaga vs Hardy.)

Jeff Hardy has speed charisma high flying skill and Nash is in his fifties he may be bigger but bigger isn't better. I'm not even sure Nash should have the higher seeding

Cmon of course Big Sexy! Hes top 3 Best Big Man Ever! Easy win with a jackKnife after a broken Hardy misses a swanton

Nash wins. Jeff comes in high and out of it like he did in the match with Sting. Couples of knees to the mid section followed by sidewalk slam, and Jacknife gets the job done. Kevin then refuses to job to anyone else in the next rounds but probably will end up jobbing anyway

Kevin Nash and Jeff Hardy our own two different ends on a very similar spectrum. Nash has the size and power to his name as to Jeff Hardy has the High-Flying and speed. Nash has plethora of Championships in WCW. Compared to Jeff Hardy who never had the chance to work in WCW. But the two do share a lot of things in common. Both have had very controversial careers and road bumps. I see Hardy's speed and his endurance taking out Big Daddy Cool. Hardy has a knack for escaping Powerbombs and has no fear of heights. Hardy will use his high flying move-set to knock the big man down to his base and hit the Swanton Bomb for the win.

This isn't a ladder match right? No? Yeah, Jeff Hardy doesn't stand a chance.

Kevin Nash was the top guy in the industry in the mid 90's. Jeff Hardy was never any such thing. At best, he was the #2 babyface behind John Cena though he's still probably #3 at that time behind Batista. He was very over for that period of time but that's about it. Nash means a lot more to the industry and has accomplished way more than Jeff ever will. This one shouldn't be close.

I do think that if this match up took place in the second round with a stipulation say Ladder Match i would give the edge to Hardy. With that being said in a straight up one/one match up Nash takes it.

This would be one hell of a match. Nash had some killer bouts with HBK and Bret, so I'm guessing he'd work well with Jeff.

I think it goes over fifteen minutes, with Nash eventually winning. I like Jeff Hardy, and in his prime, was as popular as Nash ever was. However, Nash is a monster, or was in his day. The Jack Knife is too much, and he'd nail it eventually.

Night, night Jeffro.

Nash wins, fairly easily. This is about both in their primes. Nash was a World Champion on 2 much better rosters than the rosters Hardy was World Champion on. Size advantage taken into account, Nash wins.

i hate both of these guys. im going to have to go hardy since i see everything successful nash did in this business as a sham

Jeff is good but Jeff in his prime vs Nash in his... nash hands down.. Jeff probably would have shown up high, and Nash would have the entire nWo behind him

Nash wins this because in his prime he was a absolute fuckin star in WCW. Very rarely did he lose in his prime. Jeff was just a guy that got over from jumping off of ladders and being "cool" because of his crazy hair and facepaint.

Well considering i have never seen Jeff injure himself getting into a ring..... ima go with Jeff. Sorry Big Sexy. Eat your swanton and love it.

As it is a one on one bout and in the wcw
region I would have to say big Kev Nash.
He is one of the best big men of wrestling
Ever and while Hardy would do his speed and
arial moves once Nash took him down game
over..
And as it be in the wcw region the NWO might
have a say in the outcome too.
Winner Nash

Well considering i have never seen Jeff injure himself getting into a ring..... ima go with Jeff. Sorry Big Sexy. Eat your swanton and love it.

It's because he's too high getting into the ring that he doesn't know when he's hurt. Or have you forgotten?

[YOUTUBE]2V6ulxTRSDc[/YouTube]

Seriously, fuck this guy, right in his ass. He's a cancer to the business of wrestling, he's never really drawn any money, when he had the chance to draw some money he fucked up, or decided to leave WWE, which is cool because he was about to fuck it all up anyway, and all he brings to the table are spots that set the bar so high, we expect murder in the ring.

The best thing Jeff Hardy ever did for wrestling was not resign with the WWE. If he had, he'd have had the drug bust, and WWE would be in deep shit, right off the heels of the Benoit issue. Kevin Nash isn't my favorite, but him as a member of the NWO had more of an impact on wrestling than High Hardy ever has.

Nash big boots this greasy little stain, Powerbombs him, and collects some money.

Nash dominates most of the match but Jeff Hardy has the resiliency to come back and pull off the upset.

he's never really drawn any money

Neither has Nash really. In fact Jeff Hardy's probably drawn more money than Nash has.

Kevin Nash beating someone like Jeff Hardy isn't that impressive. Jeff Hardy as beaten quite a few big men which is really impressive given his size.

Sure Nash would throw him around like a ragdoll for a bit (and thats if he could catch him) but then he'd get cocky, Jeff was always one to capitalize on people getting cocky and scoring an upset.

I think Nash wrestles a determined Hardy, but catches him with a Jackknife after a botched top rope attempts.

Come on, it's Nash. No way is he putting over some drugged up hippie who can't get a proper pop without the WWE promoting the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back