International Region, Third Round, Embarrassment match: (3) Triple H vs. (11) Batista

Who Wins This Match?

• Triple H

• Batista

Results are only viewable after voting.
[youtube]GvV4h2sMASY[/youtube]

Honestly, how hard is it to hit a Pedigree? All Batista basically has to do is jump maybe three feet in the air. I've seen him do it before so let's please stop acting like the Pedigree is the hardest move in the damn world to execute. It's not.

Because HHH could never hit a powerbomb in his entire life. Never ever.

We still don't have footage of Batista hitting one, and that HBK video is so botched I can't even speak.

Which probably only furthers the point that a pedigree is one of the most difficult moves to hit kayfabe, seeing as HBK couldn't even connect with it properly and all.

Because HHH could never hit a powerbomb in his entire life. Never ever.

I'm not saying Triple H can't hit a Powerbomb. What I am saying is that Triple H can't beat Batista no matter if the stipulations are in his favor. Batista went into Hell in a Cell with Triple H (Who is known for his HiaC matches) and beat him in the middle of the ring. Now we have Triple H vs Batista in a stipulation that all that requires Batista to do is tuck Triple H's head in between his leg, hook the arms and drop him to the mat. Velvet Sky can do it, why can't Batista?

[YOUTUBE]RgEWnaO_mmM[/YOUTUBE]

We still don't have footage of Batista hitting one, and that HBK video is so botched I can't even speak.

Neither could Triple H, then again HBK hit it well enough to lay Triple H out.

Which probably only furthers the point that a pedigree is one of the most difficult moves to hit kayfabe, seeing as HBK couldn't even connect with it properly and all.

Can you show me a video of anyone hitting Kelly Kelly's legdrop? If you can't find a video of anyone hitting the K2 legdrop that must mean it is one of the hardest moves in professional wrestling to hit. :rolleyes:

This is ridiculous, Batista already won by the skin of his teeth. Like he has time and time again over Triple H.

Kinda funny that Batista "beat" Triple H in this tournament, by 1 vote no less. Of course Triple H wasn't going to go all the way. It'll be Austin or Rock or Hogan, someone like that. The same few guys seem to always win. I just wanted Triple H to get some respect in the tournament, but it looks like a lot of people still have some sort of blind and unwarranted hatred for him. Because there's no way 57 people who actually watch pro wrestling put Batista over Triple H. That is, if they know anything about wrestling and have actually watched prior to 2002.

What seemed to be completely glossed over is that although Batista was able to eek out victories over HHH, it was during the beginning of Batista's prime and the end of Triple H's. If I'm to assume that a prime Triple H goes against Batista, ya know, from the early 2000's, not the mid 2000's, I can't think of a single match type that wouldn't go to Triple H. Triple H in his prime got BIG wins over just about everyone who matters in the world of wrestling- Hogan, Rock, Austin, HBK, Undertaker, you name it. Who was Batista really versing in his prime? Rey Mysterio? Edge? A 50-year-old Undertaker? Give me a break.

I guess the Triple H bashing got the best of most of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back