Is Jay Lethal ever going to WWE? If so I think I know how to get him over quickly

The HEEL JuiceLee

Pre-Show Stalwart
So there are many Rumors of Lethal signing with NXT, He is hotter now than ever. I know WWE doesnt like TNA talent, but Lethal was i ROH (A COMPANY THEY LOVE to sign talent from) Also he has been with ROH long enough to get rid of the TNA stench.He is the curremt ROH champion Just like CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Kevin Steen were. So were both the Wolves, who would be in WWE if Davey didmt wanna do so many other thimgs (I still say Eddie Edwards tries to fimd a teammate like Alex Shelly & go nack, or go at it solo) So if & when l
Lethal signs with WWE, They should have him be the same on NXT, and a few months later have Flair accidently cost Charlotte the NXT Title match, then at the top of the hour on Raw the announce team keeps promotimg that Charlotte and her Brother have something to get off thier chest with Flair, throughout the night have Michael Cole keep sayimg he cant wait, and Saxton mention David has not been seen on WWE TV in over a decade...Then at the 10 of clock hour Charlotte is in the ring,as Ric struts on to the stage to his music, but stays on the stage. The 1st thing Ric says is where is my boy David at. She says we will get to that in a min, then Charlotte starts cutting a scathing promo on Ric, and when she is done, she say's "im not the only Flair who is pissed and thinks you need to get out of this biz"...que the Nature Boys music, out comes Lethal and beats Ric down.. then gets on the mic, in his Flair voice, he is the best Nature Boy not only living today, but the best Nature Boy ever & says there is nothing his old ass can do about it... woooo... fade to black... then he can have matches on NXT and on superstars, maybe a smackdown squash match, but Rarely, he can come down to the ring with Charlotte on Raw & Smackdown as her manager/valet.. pure gold to get him going for like 8 months to a year before he can stand,on his own 2 feet amd be his own man, which all lethal gans know he can.

I also think another good idea that could also push a well deserved & underrated wrestler is to make a tag team out of him and Sandow, Macho Mandow & The Black Machismo... or he join his homeboy if they decide to expand The New Day, Lethal would be perfect for New Day, or say Kofi or Big E goes babyface, Lethal can step in... dude has charisma for days and would do great in all of the situations..

as far as doing the Flair or Black Machismo gimmick, i mean only do it like 8 months, a year tops..

so what do you guys think. i say he signs with nxt by early to mid 2016. i think it would be great for him to sign in Jan 2016, then have Ric cost Charlotte the match at Mania 32, and have Lethal debut as her new manager the next night to make sure there is no more bullshit.He doesnt habe to have any main roster matches for 5 or 6 months. that way he can still polish the WWE style & headline NXT shows because Finn,Breeze and Sami should be on the main roster. So he would face guys like Samoa Joe, Sami Callahan, and Rich Swann...

whay do u think??
should WWE sign him??
If so whay would be the best to use him.

If does sign he needs to just be Jay lethal many of the nxt crowd pop for Indy talent anyways so no need for being Jay acting like flair or savage to get over

If the WWE were to sign Jay Lethal, then the time to do so is now!! I would have Jay Lethal show up on Raw with the Addiction and all of their gold. Say something along the lines of, “this isn’t an Invasion, we don’t want to take over your company. We’re here to prove we are the best in the Biz-I-Ness. Seth Rollins, New Day, come on out and face the Lethal Addiction!!” Yeah, I just marked out for myself…again!!

I'm glad this had nothing to do with CM Punk or AJ Lee. I was really worried that it would since Lethal trained and dated AJ.

I didn't like that stuff in TNA. But it's still better than some of the alternatives.

He's a solid wrestler and entertaining so if they were to sign him I could see him doing some mid to upper mid-card stuff and putting on solid matches.

If he shows up in NXT any time soon I'd like to see him work a program with Tyler Breeze.

So there are many Rumors of Lethal signing with NXT, He is hotter now than ever. I know WWE doesnt like TNA talent, but Lethal was i ROH (A COMPANY THEY LOVE to sign talent from) Also he has been with ROH long enough to get rid of the TNA stench.He is the curremt ROH champion Just like CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Kevin Steen were. So were both the Wolves, who would be in WWE if Davey didmt wanna do so many other thimgs (I still say Eddie Edwards tries to fimd a teammate like Alex Shelly & go nack, or go at it solo) So if & when l
Lethal signs with WWE, They should have him be the same on NXT, and a few months later have Flair accidently cost Charlotte the NXT Title match, then at the top of the hour on Raw the announce team keeps promotimg that Charlotte and her Brother have something to get off thier chest with Flair, throughout the night have Michael Cole keep sayimg he cant wait, and Saxton mention David has not been seen on WWE TV in over a decade...Then at the 10 of clock hour Charlotte is in the ring,as Ric struts on to the stage to his music, but stays on the stage. The 1st thing Ric says is where is my boy David at. She says we will get to that in a min, then Charlotte starts cutting a scathing promo on Ric, and when she is done, she say's "im not the only Flair who is pissed and thinks you need to get out of this biz"...que the Nature Boys music, out comes Lethal and beats Ric down.. then gets on the mic, in his Flair voice, he is the best Nature Boy not only living today, but the best Nature Boy ever & says there is nothing his old ass can do about it... woooo... fade to black... then he can have matches on NXT and on superstars, maybe a smackdown squash match, but Rarely, he can come down to the ring with Charlotte on Raw & Smackdown as her manager/valet.. pure gold to get him going for like 8 months to a year before he can stand,on his own 2 feet amd be his own man, which all lethal gans know he can.

I also think another good idea that could also push a well deserved & underrated wrestler is to make a tag team out of him and Sandow, Macho Mandow & The Black Machismo... or he join his homeboy if they decide to expand The New Day, Lethal would be perfect for New Day, or say Kofi or Big E goes babyface, Lethal can step in... dude has charisma for days and would do great in all of the situations..

as far as doing the Flair or Black Machismo gimmick, i mean only do it like 8 months, a year tops..

so what do you guys think. i say he signs with nxt by early to mid 2016. i think it would be great for him to sign in Jan 2016, then have Ric cost Charlotte the match at Mania 32, and have Lethal debut as her new manager the next night to make sure there is no more bullshit.He doesnt habe to have any main roster matches for 5 or 6 months. that way he can still polish the WWE style & headline NXT shows because Finn,Breeze and Sami should be on the main roster. So he would face guys like Samoa Joe, Sami Callahan, and Rich Swann...

whay do u think??
should WWE sign him??
If so whay would be the best to use him.

There's actually legit rumors of Jay Lethal interested in the WWE? I had no idea. I figured he'd stay in ROH forever.

WWE can find better talent than that. He's not WWE material. He's perfect for ROH. but he doesn't fit in WWE. Just glancing over the Indy scene, they can find a dozen talents better than Lethal.

By the way, there's no rumors about Lethal signing with WWE, you're just making that up.

Jay Lethal has no interest in wwe whatsoever if anything he will sign with GFW! Jeff Jarrett and Jay Lethal had a great understanding and left on good terms. What is with everyone today that wwe things they can grab any wrestler from elsewhere and make them job to further humiliate their punishment I don t see any of these wrestlers willing to be further humiliated and punished Hardys, Angle, Lethal! All they got to do is take a look at STING how he is being further humiliated . Enough said

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back