• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jake Roberts In T.N.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
T.N.A.Headlines.com is reporting that Jake ''The Snake'' Roberts could be on his way in an on air role.

While I used to be a fan of his when I was younger the only thing left going for him is his name value. Last time he was on WWE T.V. he sounded terrible and had lost his distinctive voice.

I think Roberts as a speaking manager for a tag team...maybe Slash and Brain Lee returning? would own.

Roberts is a legend in this sport and I still believe a little creative juice from him to TNA would help.

Yeah last time I saw him was when he got the R.K.O. He didnt sound himself. If he joins he could be a manager or help Shane doglas in some way...

Yeah, if Jake roberts decides to come to TNA. He's going to be a manager,I can't see him wrestling now or perhaps TNA management.

His voice sounded so bad last time I heard him speak.

yea but i heard hes in the best shape he has been in awhile and he stiff wreslted when he was out of shape so never say never with jake roberts

Philbrook37 said:
yea but i heard hes in the best shape he has been in awhile and he stiff wreslted when he was out of shape so never say never with jake roberts
\

So true, can't ever count Jake Roberts out. He's one of my all time favorite wrestlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back