jesus fucking CHRIST

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Red rep I just got from Slyfox said:
If you were going to make a tutorial, you could have at least used a version of Photoshop that was released in the past 5 years. Fail.

You know, I can't do anything right. You bitch about people not contributing to the forum so I write something about a topic I am knowledgeable about and am hoping would help people out, and THIS happens.

Why the hell do I even bother?

The people that matter appreciate it, Doc. Don't sweat it. This isn't someone whose opinion you need to concern yourself with.

It is, I guess, but dammit, I was proud of my thread. He could have got me on something else.

Calm down, man. I already told you in the other thread that what you did was awesome. One person doesn't voice the opinion of the whole forum.

Well from what I saw in your previous thread you did recieve some support about your tutorial, so I would just concentrate on those :) You really can't please everyone (and really when is it ever possible to do so?), and most of the more established people here seem fairly hard to impress. Don't get discouraged- get challenged :)

(I would have commented on it, but I barely understand how to place embedd youtube videos here so most of it went straight over my head :) )

Yeah, I know.

It's ust that, I don't know all the in-depth stuff about wrestling, I don't follow sports, I don't have huge opinions and can't really go on for a long time about anything. I try contributing something I DO know about, so I don't seem like a waste of space, and this happens. It's just kinda...annoying, I guess.

Dude, you're better off than me. I don't know how you did it, but you have alot of fucking respect. *E-Applause*

Don't mind Slyfox Doc. I like you. That's all that matters.

Becker said:
Sly did it because he knew it was going to agitate you.

Yeah, and I kinda get that, but he really didn't need to. I don't try and be anyone's enemy. I'd rather be ignored than be hated, if anything. I don't see why he's suddenly decided to start going after me. It started in the TNA LD where I innocently asked if they stole the MITB idea (that is, contract in a briefcase, can be cashed in at any time). I'd only watched TNA once before in my life.

It's just...not cool, I guess. It didn't make me want to post more, I'll say that.

Shut the fuck up, MRC. Quit being a dick. You're not much better off than me. I can understand X insulting me, but you aren't worth shit. This is about Doc, not about insulting me.

And I lack the funds to buy a new version, don't want to "acquire" a new version, and think I'm doing pretty well for what I have.

Again with the word acquire... I must figure out why everyone is talking in codes these days...

On another note, bant for using the Lords name in vain.

Lol... Sly's quickly becoming the new Jake.

Don't let it get to you, Doc. I think you should actually take it as a compliment that he even paid attention to you and took the time to actually read over your thread and somewhat respond. A reaction, positive or negative, is better than no reaction.

The people that matter appreciate it, Doc. Don't sweat it. This isn't someone whose opinion you need to concern yourself with.

Yep, cause Sly is an admin/computer whiz. Don't mind his opinion at all...

:icon_rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back