Kaitlyn Parts Ways with WWE

If this hadn't been reported I'd never have noticed. While I was never a fan, I do give her credit for her improvement over the course of her time in WWE. She never got over though, despite a really good feud with AJ, and if WWE made cuts the way they used to she'd have been on the block post-Mania. As it is, she got to leave on her own terms, which is the best she could've hoped for. Her memory will live on in WWE.com "Every Diva Ever" photo collections and in Sporcle quizzes where fans will struggle to remember her name.

I am thoroughly bummed out about her leaving. The diva division right now is quite lackluster and I felt she had a great image going for her. She had such a short run. Such a shame.

Was sad when I heard. As a few other people said Kaitlyn was one of few on the current roster that could actually put on a decent match. She was one of my current favorites. The feud with AJ was a big bright spot for the Divas division in the last few years since Trish, Lita, Michelle McCool and Eve left.

BUT the feud fell apart pretty quick. It seems to be common anymore. The writers start these feuds then when they realize they have to actually do work to keep the feud going they drop it and think that people will forget. Then go onto some match that they just beat to death. Total Divas vs everyone else even if it doesn't make sense like teaming Kaitlyn with AJ's team.

I will miss Kaitlyn but I don't blame her for going right now. She was the top baby face Diva and then total divas comes on and they drop her quick and just stick with the tag matches. Don't see her on Raw or Smackdown for months after just after she was the top face diva.

Like other people said though, if the marriage ends in divorce pretty quick I think we will see her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back