• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

With the news just out that Sane will challenge for the Women's Title at Takeover Houston, how should they find her challenger and who should walk away with the title?

Unless they're bringing in someone new to do it, probably Moon.

As for who should win.....egads. If you beat Moon again she looks like Lex Luger. if you have Sane win....what was the point of the tournament? I'll flip a coin and say Sane but there are problems either way. To avoid the problem though, put Riot or Cross in there instead.

Unless they're bringing in someone new to do it, probably Moon.

As for who should win.....egads. If you beat Moon again she looks like Lex Luger. if you have Sane win....what was the point of the tournament? I'll flip a coin and say Sane but there are problems either way. To avoid the problem though, put Riot or Cross in there instead.

Why not just go Fatal 4-way? All 4 are deserving of a title match, & you could still have Sane win without Moon taking the loss.

As far as I know.

Hopefully the title, a match with Zayn at the Rumble and HHH at Wrestlemania.

This is what I would want, even if it is to the detriment of a Nakamura reign.

Is Owens vs HHH for the WWE Title in your scenario or does HHH cost Owens the title (perhaps to give us AJ/Nakamura for the title) at Fast Lane/Roadblock/Elimination Chamber?

Барбоса;5745017 said:
This is what I would want, even if it is to the detriment of a Nakamura reign.

Is Owens vs HHH for the WWE Title in your scenario or does HHH cost Owens the title (perhaps to give us AJ/Nakamura for the title) at Fast Lane/Roadblock/Elimination Chamber?

As luck would have it, I just put this up last night:

https://wrestlingrumors.net/kbs-review-road-ko-mania-iii/

December. With the Raw brand. As in no Mahal.

:disappointed:God dammit...

It's almost like WWE didn't think this through and has wasted our summer with this guy.
He'll be there.

They'll borrow him for the tour. They always do that anyway with the hometown guys. Hell Asuka's supposedly gonna be on the SD Live Japan tour as a RAW Superstar. Besides, it's not like he'll be the champ still at that point. He'll have lost the Championship by then so taking a week off of Smackdown won't hurt him.

With the news that LU is really looking like it will be cancelled instead of getting a 4th season, would you call the fed a success, failure, or somewhere in between? Do you think we will ever see another experimental wrestling show like it in the future?

I'd say a small success. It was looking great at first but then it just collapsed under its own weight.

Oh of course. If we can have a racing themed wrestling show, anything is possible.

With the news that LU is really looking like it will be cancelled instead of getting a 4th season, would you call the fed a success, failure, or somewhere in between? Do you think we will ever see another experimental wrestling show like it in the future?

Didn't Taya Valkyrie say that season 4 was already filmed like a year ago when she was on Talk is Jericho a few weeks back?

Didn't Taya Valkyrie say that season 4 was already filmed like a year ago when she was on Talk is Jericho a few weeks back?

This is the first I've heard of it if it was. I keep reading that it will be a minor miracle if they get season four, so I'd assume nothing has been taped.

I was listening to a podcast, just a crappy australian one, and one of the local wrestlers they had on was talking about the problem with worked shoots is that while the hardcore fan is in on it, the casual fan is not. He used the example of Cena vs reigns and made the point that to a casual fan it doesn't make sense for Cena to say that he can't leave because reigns can't carry the ball because since Cena has been gone he's been a world champion multiple times and successful in a kayfabe sense.
Does he have a point or is kayfabe so dead that it doesn't matter?

Here's the problem in general and it stems from Russo's vision of the business, which is where a lot of this comes from. A worked shoot basically says the following:

Everything else you've been watching all night is pretend, but THIS is real.

The hardcore fans will see through it if it's overdone enough and the casual fans are way too confused to care. No one wins, except for the dumb writers who think they're so brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back