Kings of Old School

Here is the last sig that has been made. It has the Natural on it instead of Tuff because I requested it before Natural told me. So it's still nice and I'll be using it. Other members can use it too. SOrry RattleSnake and Tuffy it was before you joined. Rep A.D for it.

kingsofoldschool.png

Gee, would you look at this... another piss-poor, pathetic attempt at forming another Wrestlezone faction and more proof that the many of the virgins on this forum need a hobby besides picking their noses, sniffing their own toe lint and drooling over pictures of Anime. You've done well for yourselves.

Allow me to go back to my wonderful life of making money, having sex with hot women, and not being a scourge to society.

It would be cool if these so-called old school posters actually talked about old-school wrestling besides late 80s WWF PPVs. Go watch some Mid-South man, World Class and Florida man. You're not "old school" if you've never seen Jim Duggan bleeding like a stuck pig all over the ring in a cage match in the Mid-South Coliseum. Go watch some 70s Funk matches or something.

Xfear, I love you as each day passes. How the FUCK did we not get along at one point?

Any chance we can get an Old School sig without the WWF logo? Not for me. Just so you guys can look and ounce less bush-league than you really are.

Any chance we can get an Old School sig without the WWF logo? Not for me. Just so you guys can look and ounce less bush-league than you really are.

I especially love the 80-year-old Moolah being included in the sig, as opposed to when she actually did something for Women's wrestling (not that I ever cared about women's wrastlin' anyway).

They wouldn't know old school if it fell out of the sky, landed on their face, and wiggled.

I ain't been here long enough to hate factions, but fuck it, why not give them a chance? Or have the majority of them already proven to be shit? If that's the case, disregard the first question. I don't post much old school (though I should as it's from my younger days and the reason I still love wrestling), so I don't know if they're any good.

Factions are a waste of time on here. They start a thread that gets a decent amount of hits and cause the graphics department to go nuts in making sig images. But besides that, it's completely pointless. Their purposes after creation are never generalized, fulfilled, or they never really have purposes. So what the fuck is the point?

Factions are a waste of time on here. They start a thread that gets a decent amount of hits and cause the graphics department to go nuts in making sig images. But besides that, it's completely pointless. Their purposes after creation are never generalized, fulfilled, or they never really have purposes. So what the fuck is the point?

Touche. If that's the case, then there certainly is no point.

The B-Team, Raw Talent, and Impact Players actually accomplished something.

Completely untrue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back