Kofi’s Mega Push

CubsFanFrank

Dark Match Jobber
I like the guy. And I’m all for WWE rewarding a long time worker in a major way. But we’ve seen this happen too many times before.

-A mid-carder receives a favorable fan reaction. The powers that be give him a push. Then they push him further. Then they cram him down the fans’ throats to the point of gagging. Next thing you know, he’s getting booed out of the arena, and the powers that be have no idea why.

Pace yourselves, WWE. Pace yourselves.

The only thing that can kill kofi's momentum is breaking up the new day which WWE seems to be planning.
The swing got Cesaro over, WWE bans the swing temporarily and his momentum was gone.
Shield got Roman and Ambrose over they broke up and look what happened.
Same with rusev day, Wyatt family, nxt and many more.
Kofi can be a champion and he can stay interesting but not on his own. He couldn't manage a decent midcard title run on his own. He needs The New Day.
No character tweaks no breaking up the new day, just keep everything as it was turn New Day heel if you want to but have them do the same pancakes and trombone stuff and he just might have a good run. Certainly better than Jinder.

I like the guy. And I’m all for WWE rewarding a long time worker in a major way. But we’ve seen this happen too many times before.

-A mid-carder receives a favorable fan reaction. The powers that be give him a push. Then they push him further. Then they cram him down the fans’ throats to the point of gagging. Next thing you know, he’s getting booed out of the arena, and the powers that be have no idea why.

Pace yourselves, WWE. Pace yourselves.

Here's the difference - that happens with young rookie midcarders. Not decade-plus established veterans. The crowd won't turn on Kofi like they would if they gave this push to an undeserving rookie like Ricochet.

The superstar shake up is next week, i wouldn't be surprise if they use this as a excuse to split the new day. Big e and xavier get sent to Raw while Kofi stays one smackdown.

The superstar shake up is next week, i wouldn't be surprise if they use this as a excuse to split the new day. Big e and xavier get sent to Raw while Kofi stays one smackdown.
I can see that happening next week. If Kofi does stay in smackdown by himself, I think they should bring a manager for him. Someone new, like Farooq, or Mark Henry, even Titus Oneal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back