Legends of Wrestling

hahahaha

Pre-Show Stalwart

Legends of Wrestling

Background- Due to the success of Hogan and Eric Bischoff’s CCW on CMT. The Network green lit a weekly one hour wrestling show on its new Saturday Night Block called CMT SLAMMERDAY Night! The promotion was announced as LOW (Legends of Wrestling) and would features the biggest names not signed by WWE or TNA and the hot up and coming stars of tomorrow.

Eric Bischoff, Brian Smith, Hulk Hogan and Jason Hervey serve as Producers of the new show. Jimmy Hart and “Nasty Boy” Brian Knobbs serve as the head writers with CCW story producer Michael Nelson. The show takes place in Hollywood, CA at the CCW arena studio.

The who has no PPVS as of now and now house shows we just produce a weekly one hour wrestling show. The roster will be announced fully soon, along with plans for the Legends of Wrestling World Championship and Legends of Wrestling Tag Team Championship.

Here is CMT and www.legendsofwrestling.com preview for the premiere episode of Legends of Wrestling

“Hulk Hogan is the biggest star in the history of Professional Wrestling and now he has a new home. CMT is proud to present Legends of Wrestling, every Saturday Night at 9pm ET, apart of the new CMT Slammerday Saturday Night between new episodes of Monster Truck Madness at 8pm ET and Jailhouse at 10pm ET. The new show will feature some of the biggest stars of past, present and the future such as Hulk Hogan, Brutus Beefcake, Rob Van Dam, Bill Goldberg and more!!! Tune into CMT for Legends of Wrestling debuting December 13, 2008 at 9pm!”

I thought this might be fun and its small starting off, only a one hour show. I think it is a challenge which makes me happy and I know I didn't just want to do a WWE or TNA fed. I will only use wrestlers who are not signed to WWE and TNA.

December 13, 2008 from Paramount Studios in Hollywood, CA​

The Legends of Wrestling Logo flashes while "American Made" plays. We fade into a video package of Hulk Hogan walking through a light filled tunnel. Crowd roaring.

Hogan sits is in the Legends Ring looking out at an empty arena. The music continues.

Hogan: "I have wrestled all over the world. This business is in my veins."

We fade. Hogan taps up his ribs and knee in the locker room.

Hogan: "I have sold out Madison Square Garden. Wrestled Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania 3 in front of 93,000 screaming people."

Fade again, Hogan is looking at X-Rays of his knees with a doctor. This is done reality show style. We can't hear what is being said but it doesn't look good.

Hogan: "I have done it all. And I have been told to let it go. To retire and leave it alone. But still..."

Fade again into Hogan stretching in the tunnel before action.

Hogan: "...Still that fire burns inside me. That fire for this sport. Tonight I begin the last journey of my in ring career...Tonight I show them why they call us Legends..."

Fade...close up on Hogan black and white. In full gear, praying on one knee in the tunnel.

Hogan: "Tonight, I prove I can still be...Immortal."

FADE

(We go to our opening credits with "Behind Those Eyes" by Three Doors down plays. Clips of Legends of Wrestling stars in the ring. Hulk Hogan rips his red and yellow shirt, Goldberg standing in the pyro, Juventud Guerrera diving out onto Teddy Hart, Cade & Murdoch coming to the ring, Balls Mahoney putting Vito through a table ringside, and ending with Rob Van Dam coming off the top rope to hit the frog splash on Devon Storm.)

Pyro goes off in the Legends Arena, the set is on a small stage with a screen above it, Legends of Wrestling Logo hangs above the tunnel, which is lite up, the Screens to each side of the tunnel flash the Legends Logo.

The camera pans around the packed arena. It is the same size as a CCW show, packed but small. The fans hold up signs supporting Hulk Hogan and various other stars like Goldberg.

We cut to the ring where Mean Gene Oakerland stands. The crowd starts a small Gene chant.

Mean Gene: Hollywood California! Welcome to the very first episode of Legends of Wrestling!

Crowd pops.

Mean Gene: "What a show we have planned for you here in our debut, but you'll notice the announcer desk to my left is empty so lets bring out you Legends of Wrestling announce team. First you've heard him on his hit show Bubba the Love Sponge and calling the action on Celeberity Championship Wrestling...Please Welcome...Bubba the Love Sponge.

Bubba the Love Sponge comes to ringside with a Legend of Wrestling T-Shirt on. He takes his seat and waves to the crowd.

Mean Gene: And here to do play by play. Please welcome calling wrestling action for the first time since 2001...Tony Schiavone!!!

Tony Schiavone makes his way onto the stage, sporting a beard and suit. He joins Bubba at the desk and puts on his head set.

Tony Schiavone: Hello fans and yes its good to be back in this seat once again. I want to welcome you the kick off of Legends of Wrestling here on CMT, and here along side me is my new partner Bubba the Love Sponge. Is Bubba okay, or should I call you Mr. Sponge?

Bubba: You can call me anything you want Tony, cause I need to be pinched. Finally a real wrestling promotion is on the air and I get to be part of it. Brother I am stoked!

Schiavone: We opened tonight taking a look into the personal thoughts of Hulk Hogan leading up to this event. The Hulkster is in the building and will be out here tonight! But we are doing something no other wrestling promotion does. Not only will you see the top wrestlers in the world fighting it out in the ring but we will take you backstage and into their personal lives. No scripted promos in Legends of Wrestling. No! We pull back the curtain and get it straight from the horses mouth. Speaking of that lets head down to the ring as Mean Gene has more to say.

Mean Gene: Thank you Tony. Ladies and Gentlemen please allow me to introduce the authority of Legends of Wrestling, the man behind the promotion...this is Eric Bischoff!!!

(Bishoff's Music hits and he makes his way down the ramp, a belt inside a bag with him. He is all smiles as he joins Mean Gene in the ring.)

Bischoff: Thank you Gene. Tonight we are going to show the world that there is still a place were real wrestling exists. Legends of Wrestling is the new face of pro-wrestling. We will have it all. From the biggest names like Hulk Hogan and Bill Goldberg, to the very best in lucha libre action from south of the border! We will have hardcore wrestling and the very best in techinal strong style as the kids are calling it on the internet these days. But what I have in my hands is the one prize that everyone who steps through that tunnel is going to be gunning for.

Bischoff reveals the Legend World Championship

Bischoff: And that is the Legends World Championship. Over the next couple of weeks we will be holding matches to determine the very first Legends World Champion! I will over see the tournament myself, from backstage. But I'm not a camera hog unlike some of our competition, but we will crown a champion the right way...let the best man win!

(With this Bischoff's music hits and he holds the title up for the crowd to see.)

Schiavone: What a kick off to our show tonight with the announcement of the Legends World Championship.

SELF HIGH FIVE

Bischoff stops looking suprised as familar music blares over the loud speakers and the fans rise to their feet. Sure enough Diamond Dallas Page appears through the tunnel in street clothing. He makes his way to the ring as Bischoff gives a half smile. DDP grabs the microphone from him.

DDP: Eric, old buddy. How you doing bro? You know I was sitting at home when I saw the commercials for this show and I gotta thinking. Why hasn't DDP's phone rang yet? Cause way I figure it, you and me go way back. And way I see it, if your gonna have a Legends of Wrestling show you gotta have me! D..D..P.

DDP moves up into Bischoff's face.

DDP: But maybe you had other ideas Bisch. Maybe you figured you'd leave me out of your little party here. Cause way I see it, I'm a threat to you. And I'm a threat to your poster boy.

DDP turns to the tunnel addressing the locker room.

DDP: Yeah, Hulk I hope you're listening. I hope you hear this real well. Cause DDP is here and I'm gonna have that gold around my waist. This isn't WCW bro and you ain't gonna duck me here! So why don't you come down here, lay on your back and lets get this over with and put that title around my waist now.

American MADE

Hogan's theme plays and the place comes unglued. The fans are on their feet as Hulk Hogan makes his way out of the tunnel wearing the red and yellow long pants outfit. He heads straight for the ring and gets right into DDP's face.

Hogan: You know something DDMe, those days are long ago brother. This is Legends of Wrestling, this isn't WCW brother and the only reason I'm here is to give something back to the business. So let me make this very clear. I'm taking myself out of the running for the Legends World Title. I'm not here to hog the top spot punk, unlike some people it doesn't have to be about me one hundred percent of the time."

Schiavone: A huge announcement from Hogan, he's not even in the tournament!

Hogan: But that doesn't mean I won't kick you butt all over the Legend's arena Page. So lets do this, tonight the main event. You and me, what do you say? Whatcha gonna do brother?

DDP: Hogan, I only got one thing to say to you...Get ready to feel the BANG!

Hogan and Page come nose to nose we go to commercial break

Commercial Break
Back from commercial with a video of Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch. Southern style country music plays behind them, as they look into the camera. Cade flexes while Murdoch spits his chew off camera.

Cade: I know your wondering to yourselves. Why are Murdoch and I here in Legends of Wrestling? Well the name says it all, because we are the greatest tag team in the world and we can back it up in and out of the ring.

Murdoch: Yep, ain't no two sons of guns in Legends gonna outshine us in the ring. Ain't ain't no women in here gonna be able to resist my souther charm.

Murdoch flashes a huge smile, chew and all. Cade just rolls his eyes.

Cade: So boys your all on notice, don't write checks your all's butts can't cash. And remember the names of Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch.

We are back to the arena with the announce team.

Schiavone: Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch, just two of the big stars you're going to see on Legends of Wrestling every Saturday. And what about the bombshell that tonight's main event will feature the return of DDP taking on the Immortal Hulk Hogan.

Bubba: Brother got to say DDP is looking to be in the best shape of his life and he'll give the Hulkster a run for his money.

We go to the ring where Announcer Todd Keneley does the honors.

Keneley: "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your opening contest on Legends of Wrestling and it is a six man tag team contest. Introducing first...

Lucha La Revolution

("Muy Loco“ by Jim Johnston plays)

Keneley: "Introducing team number one from south of the border the team of Juventud Guerrera, Psychosis and Super Crazy...The Lucha La Revolution!!!!

The three luchadore enter the arena to a loud pop. Juventud poses for the camera. They make there way into the ring hitting each a rope.

Schiavone: Fans your in for a treat because not only do we feature some of the biggest talent in the world but we feature some of the best cruiserweights around the globe. Here you have three of the very best making their way to the ring.

Bubba: I'm really stoked about these guys the Mexican Dancing hats will be facing though Tony.

Keneley: "And their opponents, the team of Jack Evans, Matt Cross & Teddy Hart...the Fast, Filthy and Furious!"

("Slam" by Onyx plays over the loud speaker.)

Onto the stage Teddy Hart leads the way with Matt Cross and Jack Evans bringing in the rear. They all wear matching black and red trunks as they take to the ring.

Bubba: These guys are the future of high flying wrestling Tony. Led by Teddy Hart there, the nephew of the legendary Bret "Hitman" Hart.

Sciavone: Very impressive all six of these guys are, this should be a very good match up.

Match Number One:
Lucha La Revolution vs. The Fast, Filthy and Furious

Psychosis and Teddy Hart start off the match with a series of lock ups and arm drags, lock up and side head locks. Psychosis pushes Hart off into the ropes, Hart returns and Psychosis hits a back elbow. Psychosis springboards from the middle rope and tries a leg drop, but Hart moves. Hart up with a standing drop kick. Hart nails a Fujiwara armbar, but Psychosis reverses into float over DDT, for a Two count. Psychosis tags in Super Crazy, Crazy whips Hart off the ropes, Hart leap frops Crazy and nails a side kick. Hart tags in Matt Cross. Cross rushes the ring and Crazy hits a few arm drags, followed by a standing drop kick. Crazy nails a brain buster.

1..2..Jack Evans breaks up the pin.

Crazy Up and Evans nails Crazy with a headsissors Take down. This brings Psychosis in the ring and he clotheslines Evans to the outside. Hart in and drop kicks Psychosis to the outside. Hart hits the turnbuckles and dives off the tope rope with a corkscrew plancha. All three men down on outside.

Back in the ring Super Crazy is up. Juventud is in the ring and he and Crazy whip Matt Cross off the ropes and go for a double clothesline. Cross ducks the clothesline and nails springboard crossbody onto them both. Juventud powders to the outside and is attacked by Hart. All four men brawl on the outside. Back in the ring, Matt Cross is up and Seeing the fighting on the outside hits the ropes and scales the opposite side standing on the top rope. Cross hits a corkscrew dive onto the men on the outside.

The crowd is going insane as the five men fight their way back up on the outside. Super Crazy looks to the crowd and begins clapping. The crowd stomps along with him. He exits onto the turn buckle and hits a springboard moonsault onto all five men.

Schiavone: Super Crazy to the outside and all six men are down!!!

Bubba: Where else Tony, where else can you find this kind of action!!!

Super Crazy rolls Matt Cross back in the ring, to make a two count. All the men are finding their way to their corners and Crazy tags in Juventud Guerrera. Guerrera chops away at Cross in the corner. Irish whip from Guerrera on Cross. Guerrera with a back handspring into a back elbow. Cross feeds out and Guerrera hits a spring board Tornado DDt.

1...2...Hart breaks up the count. Cross makes a tag to Jack Evans while Guerrera tags in Psychosis. The men lock up with Evans nails a side head lock take down. Psychosis powers up and pushes Evans off into the ropes. Evans ducks a back elbow from Psychosis. Evans with kick to gut and hits a fisherman's suplex for a two count both men up and Evans nails a few chops and rakes Psychosis eyes again before tagging in Teddy Hart. Evans then rushes the La Revolution corner and nails Super Crazy, from behind Matt Cross pulls Guerrera off the apron. They brawl on outside leaving Hart and Psychosis on inside.

Teddy Hart hits Psychosis with a series of forearm shots before whipping him into the ropes. Psychosis leap frogs Hart and hits a hip toss but Hart lands on his feet. Hart hits a release belly to belly suplex. Pyschosis stumbles up into a belly to back suplex released into a bulldog. Hart goes to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle.

On outside, Crazy and Evans have brawled into the crowd while Matt Cross hits Guerrera with a Flag Pole (where he makes a run and grabs the post pulling himself around and kicking Guerrera with both feet)

Hart on top rope and hits a Open Hart Surgery (sommersault corkscrew senton) for the 1...2...3!

Winners: Jack Evans, Matt Cross & Teddy Hart...the Fast, Filthy and Furious!

Matt Cross and Jack Evans join Hart in the ring for celebration.

Schiavone: What a debut by the Fast, Filthy and Furious!

"Slam" By Onyx rings out over the loudspeaker.

Commercial Break

We are back with a video package of Rob Van Dam. We see him in his personal life with wife Sonya in the kitchen.

RVD (VO): When I was younger I didn't think about the important things you know. I spent time thinking about nothing but myself.

(Van Dam and wife Sonya at hospital.)

RVD (VO): But ever since Sonya got sick, ever since then I've been thinking more and more about the future. More and more about what we want out of life.

(Cut to RVD on beach. Its windy, looking out at sea.)

RVD (VO): Money isn't the problem you know. I can't be out there 360 days a year trying to make money. I got more things to worry about.

(RVD sits on his couch in the living room, talking straight to the camera)

RVD: You know I made it to the big time, and it killed me man. I was on top of the world but I wasn't happy. I watched Vince take this thing that Paul and I and all the other boys put our blood and souls into and kill it you know. When I left the fed, I thought that would be it for me, but it was Sonya. She told me to go have fun. When I got the call from Hulk I was a bit suprised you know but I did the CCW thing and we got to talking and this came up and he called and what he said was what got me interested. It wasn't, "Rob, come make a ton of money. Rob you'll have titles and be a main eventer...It was Rob you wanna have some fun." To that I said hell yes.

RVD is packing his bags.

RVD: Legends of Wrestling. Is RVD a legend? I'd like to think so...haha.

RVD (VO): So spread the word...the best of the best on standby because I'm coming...And the crowds gonna let you know who is the very best...

Crowd (VO): R...V...D!

We cut back to the arena and the crowd is going nuts.

Schiavone: Taking a look at one of the top Legends you'll see right here next week in action. Rob Van Dam. We wish his wife Sonya a very speedy recovery.

Bubba: Rob Van Dam. The Whole...pardon my french F..N...Show on Legends of Wrestling. Insanity Tony...Freaking Insanity.

Schiavone: Speaking on insanity...Tonight Diamond Dallas Page and Hulk Hogan will lock up in that main event match up!

"Shake, Rattle and Roll"

"I've got long side burns and my hair slicked back..." plays on the loud speaker as The Honky Tonk Man makes his way to the ring along with him is the Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart. Jimmy grabs a microphone as they make their way into the ring. Honky Tonk has the guitar ready for his performance.

Jimmy Hart OH BABY! Legends of Wrestling on CMT and do I have something to tell all you fans out there in Television land...The Mouth of the South is bringing the true legends to the show baby...including the man with the gold record in the ring right now...that's the Honky Tonk Man baby!

The Honky Tonk Man strums the guitar as Jimmy Moves in towards him.

Honky Tonk Man: Now because that you all have been so gracious I'm going give you the gift of my hit song...Shake Rattle and Roll. But before I do, I want to dedicate this song to all the young cats in the back. Because, one thing you don't have that I do...is talent baby!

Jimmy Hart: Now will everyone please shut up and prepare for the greatest performance you'll ever see baby!

The Music starts up as The Honky Tonk Man starts to Shake, Rattle and Roll. It is interrupted by familar music...

DA Man

The Crowd goes while as "Da Man" plays, pyro goes off and Bill Goldberg steps out into the pyro. He breaths it in and the pyro goes off he make his way to the ring with the crowd chanting "GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG"

Inside the ring, Honky Tonk Man looks nervous and Jimmy Hart is looking around the arena three times as much. Goldberg enters the ring and grabs a microphone.

Jimmy Hart: Goldberg baby. Wow it is so good to see you.

Honky Tonk Man: Goldberg, let me just first off say, I'm a big fan. But you're kind of stepping on my toes here.

Goldberg: No, Honky Tonk. This was my segment on the show, and I'm getting ready to come out to address the fans and low and behold I look up on the monitor and there you are.

Honky Tonk: Well son, I appologize and I think I'll just head to the back.

Jimmy Hart tries to usher Honky Tonk out of the ring as Goldberg turns to address the fans.

Schiavone: I have to say this is a smart move by Honky Tonk Man.

As Goldberg turns, Honky Tonk Man nails him in the back with a guitar shot. Goldberg stumbles forward then turns looking very pissed off. Honky Tonk tries to back off but Goldberg whips him off the ropes and nails a spear. Honky rolls to the outside floor dead. Goldberg grabs stands tall as his music hits.

Schiavone: Goldberg has arrived.

Commercial Break

We come back from commercial break while in front of a green screen with the LOW logo is Dory Funk Jr. and Terry Funk dressed in their cowboy gear.

Dorry Funk Jr.: Its been a long time since me and Terry were back together on a wrestling program but let me tell ya something. It feels just right don't it Terry.

Terry Funk: My brother is right. When you think of Legends you think of all time greats like Harley Race, The Briscoe Brothers, Ricky Steamboat and The Funk Brothers. But with Legends of Wrestling you get the titans of yesterday with the future legends of tommorrow. And the Funk brothers are here to prove that sometimes, just sometimes...Old School is the right way to go.

Back to the live arena. As Todd Keneley is in the ring ready for the next match up.

Keneley: The following match is set for one fall and it is a Hardcore match up! Introducing first from Little Itally, Manhattan, NY. Weighing in at 250 pounds...Big Vito LoGrasso

"Godfather" music plays as Vito appears through the tunnel wearing his classic Italian colored jacked and mafia hat. He carried a kendo stick with him to the ring. He gets in removing his jacket.

Schiavone: Big Vito LoGrasso making his way to the ring a former WCW, ECW and WWE superstar now making his home here on Legends of Wrestling

"Balls" by Boner plays

Keneley: And his opponent from Nutley New Jersey. Weighing in at 305 pounds. Balls Mahoney!!!

Balls makes his way down with a trash can and enters the ring. The crowd sings along with his music.

Hardcore Match
Big Vito LoGrasso vs. Balls Mahoney

The match begins with Vito charging Balls, who ducks a kendo stick shot and turn bringing the trash can down hard on Vito's head. Vito goes to his knees as Balls nails a superkick for a TWO Count. Balls back up and begins punching him. He nails three lefts while the crowd chants Balls along with him. He winds up the right and the fans screaming out "WHOOOOOOOAAAA BALLS!" on the wind up punch and lands it sending Vito to the grounds. Vito rolls to the outside and Balls follows. Balls brings the kendo stick with him and lands a few shots on Vito. Balls whips Vito toward the guard rail but Vito reverses and clotheslines Balls over it into the crowd and follows. Vito punches Balls while security tries to keep the fans back. Vito grabs a chair in the audiance and folds it up and lands a hard shot to Balls who stumbles back toward the ring. Vito follows. Balls turns and eats another chair shot. Balls climbs over the guard rail toward the ring. Balls rolls in and Vito follows with Chair in hand. Vito rams the chair into Balls Gut. Vito drops the chair on the ground and nails a double arm DDT onto the chair.

1...2...KICK OUT by Balls.

Vito goes to the top Rope looking for the Flying elbow drop but Balls gets the boot up. The crowd behind balls as he reaches for the steel chair. He nails the THIS IS GONNA HURT chair shot, before going to the outside and looking under the ring. He pulls out a table and the place goes insane. He sets it up and returns to the ring, where Vito is trying to get up in the corner. Balls nails him from behind and goes to whip him but Vito reverses and hits a corner slingshot into a big splash. Balls stumbles out from the corner and Vito nails the Mafia kick. Vito sees the table. Vito rolls Balls Mahoney to the outside on top of the table. Mahoney lays there as Vito gets on the apron. Balls is back on his feet. Balls nails Vito with a low blow and joins him on the apron. Balls hits a few good punches before lifting Vito up for a sidewalkslam off the apron through the table. The arena EXPLODES.

Balls makes the cover. 1..2..3.

Winner: Balls Mahoney

Balls celebrates his victory in the crowd as we cut to the backstage area where Eric Bischoff is exiting his office, he is approached by Tammy Lynn Stych.

Sytch: Eric, I'm so glad I found you. I wanted to remind you that you agreed to give my new client a match tonight.

Eric Bischoff: That I do and tonight he'll get his match up but if you don't mind right now I have to...

Tammy moves in closer to Bischoff touching his chest.

Sytch: And about that Legends World Title Tournament. I know that once you see my boy in action...you're just gonna want him in that tournament.

Bischoff: Is that so?

Sytch: Oh yes

Just then they are interrupted by Daffney who taps Bischoff on the shoulder.

Bischoff: What? I'm in the middle of something.

Daffney: I just wanted you to know that Devon and I are here and...

Sytch: Excuse me Elvira...But Eric and I are talking about business.

Daffeny:Elvira?

(Sytch and Daffney come face to face but Bischoff breaks it up.)

Bischoff: Fine! You know what. Daffney you and Devon get ready cause you tell Devon Storm he has a match next and its against Tammy's new client.

(Both women keep trying to talk but Eric Bischoff just walks back into his office and shuts the door.)

Commercial Break

Back from break and Todd Keneley is in the ring. "Dangerous" is playing across the PA as Daffney leads her man "Dangerous Damien Storn to the ring, in complete crowbar gear.

Todd Keneley: The following is set for one fall, introducing first being led to the ring by Daffney Unger. From Rutherford, New JErsey weighing in at 230 pounds...Dangerous Devon Storm!

Storm gets in the ring as Tammy Lynn Sytch comes to the ring. She grabs the microphone.

Tammy Lynn Sytch: Ladies and Gentlemen, look all you want just don't touch. I'm to hot to handle...allow me to introduce to you the next Legends World Champion...Ironman Robert Conway!

"I AM IRONMAN"

Robert Conway enters through the tunnel wearing shades that read Iron Man, he struts to the ring.

Dangerous Devon Storm w/Daffney vs. Ironman Robert Conway w/Tammy Lynn Sytch

The match starts up with a lock up and Conway pushes Devon hard to the mat. Conway poses for the crowd while Tammy applaudes from the outside. Devon back up and another lock up with Storm coming out on top and a side head lock into a take down. Conway with a head scissors but Storm kips up out of it. Conway up and Devon runs into a headlock take down of his own. Devon gets head scissors on Conway who kps up also. Both men up and Conway runs into a arm drag from Storm, up and runs into another arm drag. Conway up and he gets a standing drop kick from Storm. Conway powders to the outside, where Tammy comforts him. After a three count Conway returns to the ring and locks back up with Storm.

Conway backs Storm into the corner and there is a break. Conway slaps Storm across the face. This brings out Storm on fire nailing Conway with a series of chops and punches. Storm goes behind and hits a German Suplex for a two count. Conway stumbles up, and Storm hits a Northern Lights Suplex...for a TWO COUNT.

Tammy jumps up on the apron and Devon gets distracted. This bring Daffney up on the apron and she grabs Tammy down to the outside and pull her by the back of the hair. She screams madly as she does this.

Bubba: Somewhere in the world glass is breaking Tony.

Conway is up and Storm smiling at the action on the outside turns into a spinning neckbreaker. Conway lifts Storm up for a verical suplex and snaps it into a swinging neckbreak.

Schiavone: Thats what he calls the EGO Trip

Conway makes the cover. 1..2..3

Winner: Ironman Robert Conway

Conway celebrates and Tammy joins him on the inside holding up his arm in victory.

We cut to the backstage area where James Mitchell stands in a dark hallway. He smiles wickedly.

Mitchell: Legends of Wrestling. HAhahaha..I know you think you know pain. I know everyone in the locker room thinks they know hurt. But you know nothing. Nothing about the Carnival of Pail. And I, you're humble teacher will show you. Along with my pets of coarse. And they will be here soon. So please enjoy your lime light for now because Twighlight is coming to you and you will not have dreams...but nightmares. HAHAHAHA."

Commercial Break

back to the announcer's desk where Tony Schiavone and Bubba the Love Sponge sit.

Schiavone: We hope you enjoying the premiere of Legends of Wrestling. We'll be back on air next week and what a show we have planned for you. You will see Rob Van Dam in action. And Bubba are you ready for this news?"

Bubba: I don't know if I can handle anymore big news Tony but lay it on me.

Schiavone: Next week Terry and Dorry Funk will be in the Legends Arena! But right now we have tag team action.

Back in the ring, Todd Keneley is announing the next match.

"Olympic Style Music" Plys

(Todd & Mike Shane, The Shane Twins walk out on the stage as pyro goes off.)

Keneley: The following match is a tag team contest set for one fall. Introducing first from Galesburg, ILllinois...at a total combined weight of 304 pounds. Mike and Todd Shane!!!

The Shane Twins hit the ring slapping fans hands along the way.

Thats Just Nasty!!!

Keneley: And their opponents from Nastyville, at a total combined weight of 585 pounds...the Nasty Boys!

(Brian Knobbs and Jerry Sags appear on the stage with The Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart.)

The Shane Twins vs. The Nasty Boys w/Jimmy Hart

Knobbs and Mike Shane start it off with a showcase of power. Mike easily powers Knobbs into the corner. Knobbs rakes Mike's eyes and reverses him into the corner landing a few punches. Knobbs hits an Irish Whip and follows Mike into the opposite corner with a big clothesline. "I'm NASTY" he yells to hte crowd. He tags in Saggs. Saggs works Mike to the ropes and just fires away with elbws and chops. He then chokes him as the referee tries to break it up. Saggs backs out and then whips him hard off the ropes hitting a hard clothesline. He drags Mike the the Nasty Boys corner and takes him to a Pit Stop right in Knobbs' pit. Tag to Knobbs who is in with a series of stomps in the corner. Mike Fires back but Knobbs cuts him off with a European upper cut. Knobbs whips him off the ropes and he ducks a clothesline and hits a the opposite ropes coming off with a jumping shoulder tackle that sends Knobbs down hard. Mike tags in Todd who cleans house on an invading Saggs. Knobbs back up and Todd hits a belly to belly suplex for a Two Count.

Mike back to his feet and meets Saggs with a big boot and tosses him to the outside. He and Todd hit the X-Trainer (double team arm trap neckbreaker.) todd makes the cover. 1..2..3

Winners: The Shane Twins

Saggs pulls Knobbs to the outside and they start throwing a fit. The Shane Twin celebrate.

Schiavone: What and Upset by the Shane Twins!!

The Nasty Boys rush the ring and attack the Shane Twins from behind. Mike is hit with a double DDT. Todd hit witha running powerslam from Knobbs and Saggs hits a diving elbow drop. Jimmy Hart gets a few small shots in on them as well. The Nasty Boys leave the Shane Twins laying in the ring.

Schiavone: The Nasty Boys have attacked the Shane Twins and left them laying. Talk about sore losers.

Bubba: Hey they are called the NASTY Boys Tony

We cut to the back to see a split screen of Hulk Hogan and Diamond Dallas Page walking toward the ring.

Schiavone: You're main event is next!!!

Commercial Break

Self HIGH Five

We are back live as Diamond Dallas Page enters the arena. He raises his hands above him forming the Diamond and bringing it down. Pyro goes off with it.

Schiavone: Here we are, the main event of the first Legends of Wrestling show is underway. Diamond Dallas Page makes his way to the ring.

Keneley: Ladies and Gentlemen this is your featured contest on Legends of Wrestling! It is set for one fall, introducing first from the Jersey Shore, weighing in at 245 pounds...Diamond Dallas Page!

Page hits the corners of the ring as his music fades.

AMERICAN MADE

The crowd is off their seats as Hulk Hogan's music plays.

Keneley: And his opponent from Venice Beach, California. weighing in at 302 pounds...The Immortal Hulk Hogan!

Main Event
Diamond Dallas Page vs. The Immortal Hulk Hogan

The match opens Hogan and DDP going nose to nose. DDP shoves Hogan who shoves back. DDP slaps Hogan across the face and they start to brawl. Hogan over powers DDP and slams him in the corner. Hogan hits an Irish Whip and goes for a clothesline in opposite corner but DDP moves. DDP hits a few punches then hits a discus clothesline and makes the cover.

1...2...Kick out.

Page works Hogan to the ropes and whips him off. Page nails a swinging neckbreaker. Hogan back to his feet and Page in with a Russian leg sweep. TWO COUNT. Hogan kicks out. DDP stomps away at Hogan on the mat, the crowd begins chanting Hogan's name. HOGAN! HOGAN! HOGAN! Hogan starts to "Hulk Up" a bit as Page continues to hammer away at Hogan. Hogan to his knees and Page nails Hogan with a few punches. Hogan to his feet. Page applies a wrist lock and connects a series of Shoulder Blocks. Page whips Hogan into the ropes and Hogans comes off with a big boot.

Hogan cups his ears to the crowd who are going nuts as DDP makes it to his feet. Hogan lifts him up for the body slam.

Out of the crowd jumps a large man in a mask and he is up on the apron and plants a knee in Hogan's back as Hogan goes for the big boot. The ref calls for the bell.

Winner by DQ: Hulk Hogan

The large masked man attacks Hogan and Page joins in. The man removes his mask...Its Andrew Martin (Formally known as Test) and the crowd boos. Martin and Page lay the boots to Hogan. Martin lifts Hogan up and hits a Power Slam.

ONE OF A KIND

RVD's music hits and Rob Van Dam storms the ring in street clothing with a steel chair. Martin and Page bail. RVD attends to Hogan.

Schiavone: Rob Van Dam with the save. Diamond Dallas Page and Andrew Martin are leaving the ringside area.

DDP and Martin walk back up the ramp toward the tunnel as Hogan now to his feet and RVD call them back to the ring.

Schiavone: We are out of time fans. Stay Tuned to Jailhouse right here on CMT. Thank you for joining us."

We fade to black as "American Made" plays and Hogan hugs RVD.

END OF SHOW

Welcome to the Legends of Wrestling. Right here is where you can find out all the news, rumors and info on the hottest wrestling show on the planet.

And Don't forget to tune in every Saturday Night at 9pm ET for "Legends of Wrestling" only on CMT for all the action.

NEWS

L.O.W. pulled a 1.6 in the raitings for its season premiere as part of CMT's new Saturday Night Line up this past week. The main event between Hulk Hogan and DDP was the most watched segment.

Big news coming out of the show is that "The Benchmark" Andrew Martin suprised the wrestling world by making L.O.W. his home and aligning himself with DDP against Hogan and Rob Van Dam. It has been announced that this coming Saturday on Legends of Wrestling Rob Van Dam will be in action, but will The Benchmark and DDP get involved?

Plus we saw Goldberg clash with the Honky Tonk Man and that did not set well with Jimmy Hart who says Goldberg is now a target of his First Family of Professional Wrestling which as of now includes both the Nasty Boys and The Honky Tonk Man. Are there any other legends going to join up in this group?

Speaking of Legends...Terry Funk and his brother Dory will be in the Legends Arena Saturday Night

Singles Roster
Hulk Hogan
Rob Van Dam
Bill Goldberg
"The Benchmark" Andrew Martin
Terry Funk
Diamond Dallas Page
"Ironman" Rob Conway
Devon Storm
Balls Mahoney
The Honky Tonk Man
Brutus Beefcake
Big Vito LoGrasso

Tag Team Roster
Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
The Shane Twins
The Nasty Boys
Lucha La Revolution (Super Crazy, Psychosis & Juventud Guerrera)
The Fast, Filthy & Furious (Teddy Hart, Matt Cross & Jack Evans)

L.O.W. Girls
Tammy Lynn Sytch
Daffney

Managers
Dorry Funk Jr. - Terry Funk manager
Jimmy Hart- First Family Manager
James Mitchell- Manager of The CarnEVIL

Staff
Eric Bischoff
Tony Schiavone- announcer
Bubba The Love Sponge- announcer
Todd Keneley- ring announcer
Anthony Rosas- head referee

MORE Names to be added to L.O.W. roster soon!

L.O.W. Championships

Legends World Championship: Vacant

Legends World Tag Team Championship: Vacant

Upcoming Events
Next round of TV Tapings January 10, 2009 at Paramont Studios Hollywood CA

*L.O.W. is planning some house shows in 2009* Dates and venues will be announced as we proceed here on www.legendsofwrestling.com

This is a really nicely done show. I see that you have put a lot of time and effort into it. I enjoyed it. The one complaint I have though is that the shows are too long to only be one hour. 5 matches and what, seven promos? That's an average of 5 minutes per segment, not accounting for commercials..

Nicely done show. You got a great concept here but my complaint is that the show does seem too long for only 1 hour. I would just do a 2 hour show if you want that many matches & promo's that take about an average of 5 minutes at the least but other than that your show is great. Keep up the good work.

Thanks guys. I'm reviewing old TNA Impact One Hours to check the set up of those. They always did a good job at doing the set up.

The main reason I did the old school promos is cause really they don't take up a lot of time, but add those to matches, Sunny/Bischoff/Daffney, Hogan/DDP promo and the RVD video and you have quite the length.

A Two Hour show isn't out of the question but I set a rule book saying I won't go 2 hours unless I get to a certain point...same for PPV....lol. Right now I am actually going with a one hour tapping. The first series of episode were tapped on one day.

Thanks

December 13, 2008

Rob Van Dam vs. The Ironman
Rob Van Dam will make a five star debut in the Legends ring but will have to do battle with up and coming "Ironman" Robert Conway. Sunny days look to be in Conway's future with Tammy Lynn Sytch in his corner, can Conway pull of the upset of his career or will Rob Van Dam prove that he is the whole show?

The Benchmark in Action

Andrew "The Benchmark" Martin made a suprise debut last week attacking Hulk Hogan in the main event. Martin will be in action on Legends of Wrestling, but will Hogan be looking for revenge?

Cade & Murdoch vs. The Shane Twins​

The Shane Twins pulled off an upset over the Nasty Boys last week and hope to add Cade & Murdoch to their growing list. Cade and Murdoch are multi-time WWE World Tag Team Champions making their debuts in the Legends Arena. Who will come out on top.

Plus...

The high flyers will be in action, when the leaders of Lucha La Revolution and The Fast, Filthy and Furious lock up in action. Teddy Hart will face off against Juventud Guerrera one on one in singles action.

Goldberg has a target on his back thanks to Jimmy Hart. Hart is known to be managing the First Family, which as of now includes The Honky Tonk Man and The Nasty Boys but Hart promises more wrestlers will be coming soon to his Family. Will Hart get revenge? Or Will Goldberg will continue his dominating ways?

And Terry Funk is going to be in the Legends Arena

Legends of Wrestling
Saturday December 13, 2008
9pm ET on CMT

It will actually be up late Thursday/Early Friday.

Legends of Wrestling: Trying to Compete?

Its being reported that CMT is happy over all with the 1.6 neilson rating the season premiere, but words coming out of the Legends of Wrestling producers is they have bigger plans instore.

Bischoff is currently looking into producing house shows in 2009, along with teaming with former World Wrestling All-Stars promoter Andrew McManus to produce an over sea tour of Australia.

Bischoff and team have been negotiating with AAA in Mexico to form a partnership and a talent exchange also. Konnan, who books AAA, is hoping to introduce many AAA talents to the US market, while Bischoff is hoping this will boost attendence in the House Shows for California's heavy hispanic population.

Speaking of, while names like Hulk Hogan, Bill Goldberg, Diamond Dallas Page and Terry Funk will appear on the Television shows, at their ages their house show schedule will be much lighter and Bischoff has sent new backstage agent Glenn Gilberti and Simon Diamond on a scouting mission through out the independents to find talent to fill out the house shows and to fill out a 2 hour Legends of Wrestling show, that may replace either Jailhouse or the Monster Truck show on CMT should one of those shows fail to gain raitings.

Word coming out of the L.O.W. camp is Hulk Hogan isn't pulling politics but seems to believe what he said on the debut show. Hogan has a large share in the company, and wants it to survive. Word he is grooming some of the talent for big time feuds with him in the future.

The first Television Taping will produce enough episode until January 10th, when L.O.W. returns for taping of two more episodes. Word is not all the talent used at the first tapings will be brought back. However many workers jobs seem to be safe outside of the "big" names like Hogan, Page, RVD, Goldberg and Andrew Martin.

"Ironman" Robert Conway has imressed L.O.W. officials with head writer Jimmy Hart taking a liking to him. Others that seem to be secure include The Shane Twins, Cade & Murdoch and the young Teddy Hart and his stable The Fast, Filthy and Furious.

Some of the stars that may be on the chopping block? Balls Mahoney and Big Vito LoGrasso as well as Devon Storm. Terry Funk at his age, may only make occassional appearences.

Keep here to PWinsider for all the backstage reports and the news you'll not find anywhere else.

Hey guys, just to let you know a family emergancy pulled me outta town this weekend and I couldn't post Legends Episode TWO. It will be up sometime tommorrow evening. Thanks guys.

Saturday December 13, 2008
Taped from Paramount Studios Los Angeles, CA

We fade into a video package of the events of last week's season premiere. This includes Hulk Hogan and Diamond Dallas Page's in ring back and forth and their main event match up. The debut of "The Benchmark" Andrew Martin attacking Hogan, with Rob Van Dam making the save. The video ends with Hogan and Van Dam Trying to get Page and Martin back in the ring.

(We go to our opening credits with "Behind Those Eyes" by Three Doors down plays. Clips of Legends of Wrestling stars in the ring. Hulk Hogan rips his red and yellow shirt, Goldberg standing in the pyro, Juventud Guerrera diving out onto Teddy Hart, Cade & Murdoch coming to the ring, Balls Mahoney putting Vito through a table ringside, and ending with Rob Van Dam coming off the top rope to hit the frog splash on Devon Storm.)

Pyro fires off, as we go to the Legends Arena. The fans are going nuts holding up Pro-RVD and Hogan signs. The camera zooms around the frenzy as it lands on the announce table where Tony Schiavone and Bubba the Love Sponge greet us.

Schiavone: Welcome fans to Legends of Wrestling the most jam packed high octane one hour wrestling program on all of television. I am Tony Schiavone and as always I am joined by the one, the only...Bubba the Love Sponge. Bubba?

Bubba: Glad to be here, Tony. Because what a night of action we are going to bring you tonight including the in ring debut of maybe the most physically intense wrestler I have ever seen..."The Benchmark" Andrew Martin!

Tony Schiavone: Its a night of big debuts as Rob Van Dam is in action, and lets go to ringside and Todd Keneley for our first match of the evening.

Todd Keneley is in the ring as the camera's pan around him to the entrance way.

"Olympic Style Music plays

Keneley: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your opening contest on Legends of Wrestling, set for one fall at a ten minute time limit. Introducing first from Galesburg, ILllinois...at a total combined weight of 304 pounds. Mike and Todd Shane!!!

(The Shane Twins enter the Legends arena as the crowd goes crazy. On a small screen we see last weeks situation between the Shane Twins and The Nasty Boys in recap)

Schiavone: The Shane Twins on a roll after their upset victory over the Nasty Boys last week.

(The Shane Twins enter the ring and hit the corners.)

"SOUTHERN STYLE" Plays

Keneley: And their opponents, at the total combined weight of 501 pounds, the team of Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch...The Redneck Wrecking Crew!

(Cade & Murdoch make their way to the ring, insulting the fans as they do.)

Match Number One
The Shane Twins vs. The Redneck Wrecking Crew

Starts off with Mike Shane and Lance Cade in the ring, Lance Cade wants a test of strenght which Mike more than welcomes. Mike quickly over powers Cade and brings him to one knee. Cade rakes Mike's eyes, which causes the referee to warns him. Cade works Mike to corner and tags in Murdoch. Murdoch in with a few punches and whips Mike into the ropes, Mike comes off fast into a spinning sitout spinebuster from Murdoch. Murdoch up and drops a elbow for the TWO count. Murdoch lifts up Mike and tries for a full nelson side slam but Mike counters with head and arm suplex. Both men DOWN!!

The referee counts, as Mike tries to tag in Todd but is cut off my Murdoch. Murdoch tags in Cade. Cade in with a series of boots. Cade goes for a vertical suplex. Mike slips out and hits a hard clothesline from behind. Mike tags in the fresh Todd who clears house on Murdoch sending him to the outside. He turns his attention to Cade and calls for the firemans carry cutter, but Cade slips out and nailes snap ddt. Murdoch back in and so is Mike. Cade his a inverted atomic drop, and Murdoch nails a running big boot combination. Mike tossed to the outside as Todd is up on his feet. Cade hits a lariat clothesline. Murdoch to the 2nd rope sizing up Mike as he pulls himself up. Murdoch off the rope for a bulldog. The referee warning Murdoch to get out of the ring.

Murdoch shoves the referee. Cade gets in his face. The two argue with the official allowing Todd and Mike to regroup in the ring. They attack Cade & Murdoch from behind and all four men start to brawl. The referee tries to restore order but can't. He calls for the bell.

Referee calls for a Double DQ

the brawling continues at ringside with Cade and Murdoch getting the upper hand, Murdoch brings a steel chair into the ring and sizes up Mike Shane. WHACK. Mike goes down. He sizes up Todd, but out from the back rushing the ring with a FLAMMING Branding Iron is Terry Funk and Dory Funk Jr!

The two legends enter the ring as Cade & Murdoch bail. Terry Funk invites them back in but they back up the ramp as Dory helps the Shane Twins up.

Bubba: The Funks have made it to Legends of Wrestling Tony!

Schiavone: And looks like they sent The Redneck Wrecking Crew a message!

Commercial Break

Back from break we are ringside with Schiavone & Bubba The Love Sponge.

Schiavone: Welcome back to Legends of Wrestling fans, just moments ago the Funk Brothers made their debuts in the Legends Arena and tonight we'll see more debuts including this big match up.

(On screen a title card appears with Rob Van Dam on one side and "Ironman" Robert Conway w/Tammy Sytch beside him.)

Bubba: Thats right Tony. Rob Van Dam and maybe the hottest up and comer in the business today "Ironman" Robert Conway will lockup one on one.

The cameras cut to darkly lit room, where James Mitchell stands holding a top hat and cane.

Mitchell: You see there are normal entertainers. Normal superstars. Those who can grace the pages of sports magazines. Those you can let your thirteen year old put up on their walls. Hulk Hogan. Rob Van Dam. But you see some of us aren't normal. Some of us are the freaks of society. Those mothers and fathers are afraid to show their children. And thats what this venture needs. An injection of CarnEVIL. We're coming to Legends of Wrestling. We are coming to purge those who are normal...those that society embraces. And your lives will never be the same.

Back live. Schiavone and Bubba the Love Sponge just stare at each other in bewilderment.

SLAM by Onyx plays

Keneley: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is set for one fall, introducing first from Calgary Alberta Canada. Weighing in at 195 pounds, representing the Fast, Filthy and Furious...Teddy Hart!

(Hart appears on the stage, pyro goes off. The crowd starts a small Teddy chant as he makes his way to the ring.)

"Muy Loco“ by Jim Johnston plays

Keneley: And his opponent from South of the Border, weighing in at 190 pounds the leader of La Lucha Revolution...Juventud Guerrera.

(Guerrera enters the Legends arena waving a Mexican flag, which in front of the heavly latino crowd gets a big pop.)

Match Number Two
Teddy Hart vs. Juventud Guerrera

These two start quick and fast right from the start with lock ups and arm drags. Juventud is up and Teddy Hart nails a fujiwara armbar, but Juventud counters with a enzugiri. TWO COUNT. Juventud works Hart to the ropes and whips him off, Hart ducks Juventud's clothesline and spring boards off the 2nd rope into a cross body. Juventud kicks out and kips up hitting a hip toss on Hart. Hart lands on the his feet, and nails a European upper cut. Juventud stumbles into the corner. Hart chops away at him in the corner. Hart with an Irish Whip, Hart follows in but Guerrera moves. Hart hits turnbuckles hard. Guerrera with a back cracker. Guerrera springboards into a leg Drop....TWO COUNT.

Guerrera nails a bridging dragon suplex for another two count but Hart powers out. Hart up into a Dungeon Bomb (release belly to belly suplex into bulldog) for TWO Count. Hart to the outside and up the turnbuckles calling for a Hart Attack 2.0 (shooting star elbow drop) but Juventud rushes the corner joining Hart on the top rope. JUVENTUD witha TORNADO DDT from the top rope. 1...2...3!

Winner: Juventud Guerrera

Juventud celebrates.

Commercial Break

Back from break and we see Daffney and Devon Storm in the locker room area. Devon looks at the ground while Daffney smiles and dances around the room for the camera.

Devon Storm: Daf, stop it! (Looks at camera) You know something, all my career everyone has said, you know Devon, you have potential. You know you can break through if you put the effort into it. But I keep hitting this glass above me. I keep failing. I AM NOT A JOKE. WE ARE NOT JOKES!!! And if you don't believe me, then I am just going to have to show you.

Cut back to the arena. Where Balls Mahoney is in the ring and "BALLS" plays. The crowd singing along.

Keneley: The following match is set for one fall. Introducing first in the ring. From Nutley New Jersey...weighing in at 305 pounds....BALLS MAHONEY!!!

Master of Puppet by Metalica plays

Keneley: And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario weighing in at 320 pounds, "The Benchmark" Andrew Martin!

(Martin enters to heavy pyro.)

Match Number Three
Balls Mahoney vs. "The Benchmark" Andrew Martin

Balls nails Martin from the start with a series of forearms and headbutts working him to the ropes. Balls whips Martin off the ropes and clothesline sending Martin to the mat. Mahoney lifts Martin up and tries a Sidewalk slam but Martin floats over and hits a falling gutwrench powerbomb. Martin kicks Mahoney on the mat. Mahoney up and Martin hits a running clothesline. Martin sizing up Mahoney who finally gets to his feet. He turns into a running big boot. Martin with the cover. 1..2..3.

Winner: Andrew Martin

Martin flexes for the booing crowd.

Schiavone: A dominate debut from Andrew Martin!

Commercial Break

Back from break, we see footage of Goldberg's run in with the Honky Tonk Man last week. We go to the live arena where Jimmy Hart is in the ring with Brutus Beefcake and the Nasty Boys.

Jimmy Hart: Goldberg, you had this coming. I brought Brutus and the Nastiest Tag Team in Nastyville to the ring to take care of business baby. The First Family of Pro-Wrestling is here and the true legends of this business are about to teach you a lession. So come on down here and get your medicine!

"Da Man" plays

(Goldberg's music plays as the crowd comes unglued. Goldberg appears in street clothing on the stage, pyro going off. A big smile on his face. He comes down to the ring and grabs a microphone.)

Goldberg: Jimmy, last week you stole my time with the fans and you saw what happened. This week, you and the three stooges there are doing it again. Well I only have one thing to say to you...YOU'RE NEXT!!!

(Goldberg enters the ring and the Nasty Boys and Brutus Beefcake attack him. They pound away in the corner. Brutus whips him to the opposite corner and Goldberg gets the boot up on a charging Beefcake. Brian Knobbs charges and eats a SPEAR!!! Goldberg up and Jerry Saggs bails with Jimmy Hart. Beefcake and Knobbs to the outside as the first family regroups. Goldberg begins spiting and asking them if they want more.)

Jimmy Hart: Okay Goldberg, be that way but next week, I have a suprise for you baby. I have a HUGE suprise for you!

(The First Family bail ringside as Goldberg's music plays)

Commercial Break

Back from break and we are backstage in Eric Bischoff's office. In front of the desk are various wrestlers including Matt Cross, Jack Evans, Psychosis and Super Crazy. The four guys look at each other with anger.

Bischoff: Calm down guys. I've brought you in here because I wanted to let you guys know you four along with Teddy Hart and Juventud Guerrera will be in action next week. You see you six along with nine other of the hottest indy workers in the world will be in the first ever Suicidal Battle Royal. The best high flyers in the world will compete in this match, with the winner earning a spot in the Legends World Title Tournament. The rules are simple, instead of throwing your opponent over the top rope, to eliminate them you have to perform one of those fancy dives you guys do to the outside. The last guy to avoid a Dive, will be entered into the tournament...now...get out.

(Super Crazy holds back Psychosis from Cross and Evans as they exit the office. Bischoff just smiles).

Back to ringside, Todd Keneley is in the ring.

I AM IRON MAN

Keneley: This is your feature contest on Legends of Wrestling. Set for one fall it has a fifteen minute time limit. Introducing first, being led to the ring by Tammy Sytch, from Atlantic City , New Jersey…The Ironman Robert Conway!

(Conway comes to the ring flexing his arms, being led by Tammy Sytch. They wear matching bright purple outfits.)

”Walk” by Pantera plays

Keneley: And his opponent, from Battle Creek Michigan. Making his in ring debut, the Whole Damn Show…Rob Van Dam!

(Pyro fires off as Rob Van Dam makes his way to the ring. The crowd is in a frenzy. He enters the ring and poses for the crowd. He does a kick and points to himself as the crowd yells out R-V-D!!!)

Main Event
"Ironman" Robert Conway w/Tammy Sytch vs. Rob Van Dam

The match starts off with a lock up, Robert Conway backs Van Dam into the corner and there is a clean break. Conway backs up and flexes for Van Dam. Van Dam just smiles. Circle each other, another lock up. This time Van Dam backs Conway into the corner and there is a clean break. Van Dam then points to himself and the crowd goes along with him.."R-V-D!". Conway charges Van Dam but eats a drop toe hold. Van Dam up and he hits the ropes and hits Rolling Thunder. Conway rolls over in pain as Van Dam hits a springboard into a moonsault for a TWO Count!!! Van Dam is up and smiles at the camera and shrugs. Conway rolls to the outside.

On the outside Tammy Sytch checks on Conway. Van Dam grabs the top rope and Tammy moves as he launches himself over an ontop of Conway. Van Dam is up and high fives a few fans at ringside. Conway nails Van Dam with a european upper cut as Van Dam turns. Conway whips Van Dam into the steel post, before breaking the referee's ten count. Conway rolls back out and lifts Van Dam up droping him chest first on the steel guard rail. He then rolls Van Dam back into the ring. Conway whips Van Dam off the ropes and hits a running spinning neckbreaker for a TWO Count!

Conway works Van Dam back to the corner and hits an Irish Whip. Conway then goes for a splash but Van Dam hits a back body drop sending Conway over the top rope, landing on the apron. Van Dam with a roundhouse sends Conway to the floor outside. Van Dam waits as Conway is on his feet and hits the opposite ropes and dives out with a suicide on Conway.

Schiavone: We have to take a commercial break folks don't go anywhere.

Commercial Break

Back from break and Conway is in charge of the match, with a sleeper in the middle of the ring as a side screen pops up and we see that during the commercial break, (Van Dam went for a frog splash but Sytch grabbed his leg allowing Conway to hit a superplex.) Van Dam battles back to his feet and hits a few elbows to Conway's gut and breaks free but Conway pulls Van Dam down hard by the hair. Conway then drops and elbow for a TWO Count. Conway calls for the EGO Trip, but Van Dam counters with a leg sweep. He then nails a springboard leg drop for a TWO Count.

Van Dam punches Conway into the corner and hits an Irish Whip. Van Dam with a back hand spring into a back elbow. He then hits a body Slam and hits the split legged moonsault for a TWO Count! Conway stumbles back up and Van Dam hits a drop kick. Van Dam jumps to the top rope and hits the FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH for the one...two...three.

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Van Dam hits the corner celebrating as Diamond Dallas Page slides in the ring behind him. RVD off the turnbuckle and into a DIAMOND CUTTER! DDP slides out of the ring and goes for a steel chair.

AMERICAN MADE

Hulk Hogan rushes ringside but Andrew Martin attacks from behind slamming Hogan face first into the apron. Martin rolls Hogan into the ring where a waiting DDP slams a steel chair down hard on his head. Van Dam up and DDP turns into a VAN DAMinator! Van Dam hits the ropes and dives ontop of Martin on the outside as security heads to ringside to break it up.

Schiavone: We're out of time, and all chaos has broken out. We'll see you next week!

FADE OUT
END OF SHOW

Results

Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch wrestled The Shane Twins to a double DQ.

Juventud Guerrera def. Teddy Hart

Andrew Martin def. Balls Mahoney

Rob Van Dam def. Ironman Robert Conway​

Maybe a little late to the picnic but these cards are a very good read. Looks like it might be dead in the water but you never know. Great stuff.

By the way, where'd you get the logo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back