Luke Harper VS Erick Rowan Feud

DCLXVI

Getting Noticed By Management
So we saw Erick Rowan side with Team Cena out of the blue on monday night... and Luke Harper handled it the right way, being visibly shook and surprised. This may be foreshadowing a feud with the two big men, and a million ideas come to mind. Do you think they will feud between one another? The two know each other in the ring and have natural chemistry... both are big men who can move. I see some good matches with the combination. Thoughts?

Why are they feuding? It just seemed like a quick idea to swerve some people and give all 3 Wyatt guys something for the PPV. I won't be interested in this feud if it happens because there's no backstory for why(I mean a couple months back they were fighting for the Tag Titles?) but neither have shown much of any character since the split from Bray.

Luke's dialogue: "I'm a team player." And "I'm a team player."
Ericks' dialogue: "She's not here!"(was she grumpy cat?) and "give me the cat"

Neither has shown any character since the split and really neither excite me anyway. Luke is good in the ring but that's all they have. Out of like 7 things they need, they have 1? Hopefully I'm wrong though and it's pretty good

This is stupid. Luke needs to be feuding with Ziggler. But the rift between the two adds to another fail of Bray Wyatt. He can convert you to his cause, but he apparently can't keep you.

You could tell the Rowan face turn was coming when Steph called the people on Team Cena a bunch of Sheep. That is Rowan's thing. I think he could be a very popular, cartoonish type big man who is strange but lovable. He is kinda like a cross between Eguene and Rory McCalister of the Highlanders.

Luke Harper and Eric Rowan feud might look dull!
Harper has some unfinished business with Ziggler and Rowan could focus on Rusev! That'll be interesting!
Rusev will hold the US title until the next Wrestlemania and I hope Cena would end his long victory run!

Not really interested in seeing this happen! As others have already said, feels rushed and only come about as the match needed another pair to fight it out. Harper the much better wrestler, Rowan seems abit robotic, basic and boring to watch.

... and Luke Harper handled it the right way, being visibly shook and surprised.

Yeah, with Luke probably saying: "What in tarnation is he so mad at me for?"

Well, in pro wrestling, anything is possible, as we well know. The writers can come up with dozens of reasons why they'd be at odds, although a part of me was rather hoping we'd see the two of them gang up on Bray Wyatt; that's a scenario that seemed to make a lot more sense. Maybe it will happen in the future.

For now, the sight of two big bodies battling at Survivor Series should be fun to watch. Whether it's expanded afterward to a full feud might depend on how fans receive what these guys do at the PPV.

Hell, just the idea of the two of 'em talking to each other will be unique, no?

I mean, the Wyatt Family were all about being anti-Authority and taking down the "machine." Seeing as though Harper immediately joined the Authority as soon as the Wyatt Family broke up, I could definitely see them going down that road as the catalyst for a Harper vs. Rowan feud. I can already imagine the "this isn't what Bray taught us to do." That's just my two cents. I'm honestly surprised that no one is interested in a feud between these two. At least it gives Rowan something to do - you could tell he was headed for a comedy role.

Sorry to break the news, Rowan didn't really turn heel.

The storyline will be that the authority conspired to have Rowan fake a face turn so that he can sabotage Team Cena and they win the match. Plain and simple.

You guys have very creative imaginations though, kudos for that.

Sorry to break the news, Rowan didn't really turn heel.

The storyline will be that the authority conspired to have Rowan fake a face turn so that he can sabotage Team Cena and they win the match. Plain and simple.

You guys have very creative imaginations though, kudos for that.

I'm not saying you're wrong, it makes sense. but it's just to easy. if anyone turns, I'd put my money on big show.

I didn't see Rowan joining Team Cena coming at all. It definitely was a great surprise. I thought Cesaro was going to join since they seem like they're weight lifting buddies, based on what they tweet each other about.

I don't think Rowan and Harper should feud right away since Ziggler hasn't got his rematch. Maybe they could face off at Fast Lane or WrestleMania since the Royal Rumble card is pretty limited.

To everyone saying Ziggler has his rematch so this feud obviously isn't happening, few flaws with your logic.

1. He might get "injured" at Survivor Series. You can argue their aren't enough faces at the top but Orton will return then and Barrett soon enough. Plus Reigns is due back soon, so injuring Ziggler before the match to slide Orton in, is a possibility

2. He could cash in next week on Raw like they did with Sheamus and Rusev. Harper wins again, their nonexistent feud is over. Add to this, Luke didn't really cheat, Ziggler should be mad at the authority if anything.

3. Ziggler might be pushed up to the Main Event after Survivor Series. Longshot but it's possible. The IC belt gave him some momentum and now a mini feud with the Authority on Cena's behalf might boost him up there. Again, long shot.

4. WWE might just decide, forget it and move on. Like how the champ can't be out for more than a month thing, they might just say screw it and pretend he doesn't get a rematch. Or the Authority might not give it to him as punishment for being on team Cena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back