Staff member
Administrator
Money_in_the_Bank_%282010%29.jpg

Steel Cage Match for the WWE Championship:
Sheamus (c) vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Jack Swagger

Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
Randy Orton vs. John Morrison vs. Evan Bourne vs. The Miz vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. Mark Henry

SmackDown Money in the Bank Ladder Match:

Big Show vs. Christian vs. Matt Hardy vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Kane vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler

Unified Tag Team Championship Match:
The Hart Dynasty (c) vs. The Uso Brothers

WWE Women's Championship Match:
Layla (c) vs. Kelly Kelly

WWE Divas Championship Match:
Alicia Fox (c) vs. Eve

Complete with new WWE mod! (Couldn't resist)​

No work tomorrow, so probably make some sort of contribution, but doing my usual MSN LD.

I might not be in on the MSN LD, Phoenie.

I might try and go back to the old MSN if I could find the link for it.

That's it? No proper match previews? Where's that "Hey, look at me! I'm contributing to the forum!" zeal?

Pass. I rented Greenberg.

If I watch it, it'll be illegally. I'm not spending 40 bucks a day before my birthday on a PPV that I could just see for free.

I'm curious what role Nexus will play in the PPV, my guess is attack Cena after the cage has been lifted, or they'll interfere in the Raw MITB match and steal the case (which is what I really would like to see)

I'm curious what role Nexus will play in the PPV, my guess is attack Cena after the cage has been lifted, or they'll interfere in the Raw MITB match and steal the case (which is what I really would like to see)
They could pull a Mark Henry and rip that shit down.

They could pull a Mark Henry and rip that shit down.

I would just love to see them randomly run down during the match, attack everyone, then one of them, most likely Barrett, climb a ladder take the case, and all of them run off with leaving everyone to wonder WTF just happened

My bet is on the Nexus replacing at least one of the Raw MITB guys, maybe Morrison given the beatdown they gave him on Raw.

Where he got beaten down a bit more. They might pull a December to Dismember Sabu attack and find someone in the back out cold and then replace him in the match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back