Money In The Bank Winner

Rabbid Wolverine

Pre-Show Stalwart
when should mr. kennedy cash in his MITB title shot and against who?

i think kane should get the title before the rumble, and kennedy cash's it in at the rumble to take it from him, maybe leading into a 3-way for the title btw taker,kane,kennedy at WM24

I pray to God that he doesn't wait around too long and moves to Raw to take the strap off the useless marine-pretending sack of crap that is currently parading around Monday nights being cheered by kids who don't know better and teenage girls who think he is cute. I would nut in my shorts if Kennedy gave Cena a Green Bay Plunge straight to hell. I know Smackdown needs him dearly but they finally have a respectable champion now with the Undertaker. The right thing to do would be to let Kennedy become champion on Raw and finally end the bullsh*t reign of the overrated clown Cena.

^Bingo, Teddy. Bingo. Kennedy would be a definite breath of fresh air on that show and would have my vote to take the title off Cena. Kenny has some serious charisma that very few of the talent can ever find (let alone some of the younger ones). I think that he needs to be pushed into more big-money situations where the wrestling is kicked up a notch. He has the physicals and the gimmick is locked down tight as a drum. Kennedy just needs to wrestle in a consistently exciting manner and he'll be the man.

I don't know if he should have another angle with the Deadman because there are plenty more wrestlers he could have a decent feud with. I've got the feeling that he won't be cashing it in for a while but I am sure it will evolve into Kennedy getting the title in the end. I pray they don't stick him in a feud with anyone like Batista, Lashley or Cena because he deserves opponents he can learn from, not opponents he will be made to look like a moron against. Kennedy deserves to be the Money in the Bank winner and will give him a further boost which will ignite the fading heat he has been getting lately. He seems like the perfect guy to lead SmackDown after guys like Taker and Benoit leave and I hope he gets the pushes he needs because he is an outstanding worker and has a great charisma that just gives him a great heel persona and is a cocky champion that SmackDown needs. Knowing what they do with their great heels, the WWE is likely to give him the title reign length Edge got from his MITB cashing in, but I believe they should let him have a go with it because he is improving all the time and deserves it.

As for going to Raw, I think SmackDown need him more and he is probably going to be the MVP of the show for years to come. If he makes it his home and gives SmackDown something exciting to watch once in a while, the fans will definitely see how poor and tedious John Cena is. John Cena hasn't buried Kennedy yet, so I would hate to see that happen now that Kennedy is on a roll and I don't think Raw needs him as much as SmackDown, but either way, I hope he can have a good, long reign as champion that isn't ruined by asinie booking that buries the heels before the fans can tell how bad champions like Cena and Batista are.

Expect him to use at Backlash or Judgement Day. Batista has stated before that he would love to have an HIAC match with Taker and that could be at Backlash/Judgement Day. After the match Kennedy will cash in the MITB on whoever wins for an easy victory.

I would rather see him use it on Cena b/c i think those two will have a great feud someday and Cena was the target two years straight and lost the title both times so i would not be surprised if Cena is the victim again this year.

I believe Kennedy will build up his character as Mr MITB to piss off the roster and there might be matches where he'll defend his contract.
I wouldn't mind seeing an interpromotional feud between him and CM Punk as he was to close to winning it before Kennedy hit him with the ladder.

yeah hopefully kennedy goes to raw to beat cena's butt...only reason cena is champ is cuz he's in vince's back pocket an he sells alot of merchandise..what a chump...he cant wrestle has the stupiedest finisher ever

I think WWE if their smart will do a short program between Punk and Kennedy possibly leading to ONS III where the MITB briefcase is on the line with Kennedy winning that match of course. Then Kennedy needs a good program with some before he can actually cash in his title shot opptunity. As others have said he needs that good mid-card program that in the end he comes out on top. I can see possibly on Smackdown Kennedy facing Chris Benoit in a good program if Benoit remains on Smackdwon.

A program with Benoit for the majority of the Summer and having like a match at the Great American Bash and the finally at Summerslam with Kennedy coming out on top woudl really help set up Kennedy. Then after being a great wrestler like Benoit he can finally cash in his title opportunity.

I do see him cashing it in like at No Mercy as whoever be champion and thus then he can have the belt for a while though i do think WWE will give 3-4 month long reign possibly Kennedy losing the Rumble or No Way out. I dont think WWE will have hold the belt at Wrestlemania but during thattime of teh wrestling year things are usually not that great so he can grow during that time.

if he soes cash in the mitb and maeks cena look like a fool and cause cena to step out of the picture..i think he would be able to hold a legit title after they get rid of the spinning title that looks likee shit and at wreslemaina ...headling mr kennedy ..wwe champion against...the game.... i think would blow everyones mind away.....

I could see Kennedy moving to raw to cash in the briefcase. In fact I think a Kennedy vs. Cena program would be a pretty good one.

The only reason I don't want to see that is because it makes Cena look like an idiot for losing the title to the Money in the Bank winner three years in a row. Oh well.

Another possibility would be for him to win it off Lashley in ECW. But we'll see.

Undertaker should hold the title until WrestleMania 24 if you ask me so forget that possibility.

But for now he should hold it for a while, a long while, and build himself up into a mega-heel, kind of like Edge did with it. As a matter of fact, I see Kennedy pulling the exact same thing Edge did. Hold the briefcase until he's sure to win the title and build himself up into a mega-heel until that opportunity presents itself.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing Cena drop the strap again to the MITB winner, I will reiterate that I don't want to see Kennedy thrown into a program with Cena. Cena doesn't have the talent base to push Kennedy like he'd need to in order to get and stay elevated. Ken is still a little green in terms of listening to the crowd and gearing his matches around those swings. I'd prefer them to do one of two things. First, they could have Kennedy go face and later on in the year (Summerslam or after) have him take the WWE title off of a heel on Raw (Edge/Orton). Or, they could have a face take the title off of Cena (Shawn Michaels) and have Kennedy take it as a heel. I'd honestly prefer Michaels to take the belt and be the guy who puts Kennedy over because I think it'd be solid for Ken to have his first big-money match with someone like Michaels who can sell and receive offense well, not to mention laying out the encounter in an exciting fashion...and with just about anyone across the ring from him, no less. Whatever the case is, Kennedy is stale on Smackdown and has already been in programs with most of the guys there. There needs to be a roster switch that sees someone change shows in order to freshen up the atmosphere and keep the matchups fresh. I've already seen Kennedy against Benoit, Batista, and Undertaker...and all of those angles sucked.

I agree with you, Kasey. I would love to see Kennedy move to RAW, however, an angle with Cena would be a bad move. Cena is about as exciting in the ring as a bad case of acne and working with him will not improve anyone's in ring abilities. I like the idea of Ken picking up the strap from Michaels. Shawn is obviously a very credible guy that would help elevate Ken to level he would need to be at in order to be a respectable champion.

I was shocked at the choice to give Kennedy MITB so soon. I mean, it's obviously a great way to give a top mid-card talent a shot, but he could have done it himself. I would have rather seen Edge win it, cut a promo about being 7-0 or whatever at Wrestlemania, and then cash it in THAT NIGHT after Undertaker beats Batista in an effort to end Taker's streak at 15 and hold the longest active Wrestlemania win streak as well as the World Title. That would have been sick heel heat, and the buzz that would have resulted would have bene insane. Damn broken jaw.

Kennedy could make john cena even look half way decent (and that is a very hard thing to do, as hbgay found out at wm23). He is that good in the ring and will take whoever's title he goes after I can assure you...

i know its a long shot, but wat if kennedy decides to go get the ECW title, i mean the only two guys that might have that title are either Lashley or Punk n i can see Kennedy feuding with either one of those guys. (dont get me wrong i would be very disappointed because i wanna see kennedy go get the wwe or world title, but u never know in the WWE)

i wish kennedy wouldnt even wait long, i want him to go to raw, take that wwe title off that ***'s waist (john cena). it doesnt even have to be like that, idk why they didnt make HBK take it away from him at wrestlemania 23. i was so angry at that.

^^The Mania main event was supposed to be a rematch of Cena-Triple H. When Trips got hurt, insert HBK to face Cena instead. And Cena is not a ***. At least...I think he's straight. Don't hate because Cena dominates the game.

But a Kennedy-Cena match would be cool. I love Cena, but the man's gotta lose eventually.

Kennedy vs. HBK would be the best way to go, IMO. Kennedy vs Taker has been done, Kennedy as ECW Champion would do nothing for his career, and Kennedy vs Cena...who wants to do the eulogy for his career, b/c Cena would ruin any hopes he had...being Vinnie's bitch boy and all. At Backlash, HOPEFULLY HBK will take the title from Cena, and then Kennedy will appear the next night on RAW, challenge HBK for that night, and HBK will do the J-O-B, and Kennedy will hold the NON-SPINNING WWE Title. Although, I do like the idea of Cena being made to look like a co plete idiot by losing to the MITB winner 3 straight years. Fool him once, shame on you, fool him twice shame on him...fol him three times..WHAT A F*CKING IDIOT!!!!!

Mr. Kennedy probably will make the rest of the SmackDown! roster mad if he keeps bragging on being the MITB winner. He's the 1st of SmackDown! to do so but I hope he forgets about fight Undertake and makes Cena the victim again this year. I can't stand Cena as champ and I need a break from that ******ed spinner belt. Kennedy jumping to Raw would be a pretty good move. He's a good heel and Raw needs more of them. Maybe he'll last it out until sometime around SummerSlam.

kennedy should stay on smackdown, if he jumps to raw, he will obviously get pushed as a face... which is stupid imo, it will turn out to be like the carlito situation, the fans liked his attitude..so vinnie mac turned him face...
kennedy could be built as one of the best heels if he stays on smackdown, even if the fans cheer him, juss keep him doin stuff to get sum heat (i'm pretty sure that is hard to do, cuz i would cheer him basically no matter what he did, unless he turned face)

Personnally i can see him holding on to it till Mania 24 then cashing it in and winning the title at mania

I pray to God that he doesn't wait around too long and moves to Raw to take the strap off the useless marine-pretending sack of crap that is currently parading around Monday nights being cheered by kids who don't know better and teenage girls who think he is cute. I would nut in my shorts if Kennedy gave Cena a Green Bay Plunge straight to hell. I know Smackdown needs him dearly but they finally have a respectable champion now with the Undertaker. The right thing to do would be to let Kennedy become champion on Raw and finally end the bullsh*t reign of the overrated clown Cena.

amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back