My Ideas on how to fix WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtg712

Occasional Pre-Show
WWE needs alot of fixing and im here to offer my opinion. so here we go, as far as i see it ECW means East Coast Wrestling. some of you may be thinking what the heck do you mean. ECW means extreme championship wrestling. tell me one thing thats hardcore about it now. i would return ecw to what it used to be. no more dumb extreme rules matches no no no we are talking full blown old school ecw (1994-2001.) now on to raw, i would get that damn title away from cena.
i would then have a 4 way match edge vs. orton vs. michaels vs. uuuuuuuumaga
in which edge would win. i would strengthen the tag division by bringing mnm and the hardys back together. i would cut khali and send him down to ovw for about 6 years of training. the only thing i can think of for smackdown is possibly sticking the title on finaly in the future. also i would get rid of mike the ****** mizanin.
over all between raw and smackdown i would strengthen the womens divisions with women who not only look good but have the talent to match it.

True that, ECW this time around is EAstern Championship Wrestling. If Sabu & RVD & Sandman & Dreamer and the rest all came back physically, mentaly, and emotionally, ECW wwould be Extreme Championship Wrestling. But until then it is either EAstern Championship Wrestling or Extremely Crappy
Wrestling. About Cena... His title will be gone at Wrestlemania23. Bring back the Hardyz, and The New Age Outlaws. Along with Edge and Christian for a strengthened Tag Team Devision. Don't bring MNM. Finlay would be the worst decission EVER to put a title on. Make it someone who has talent and skills like Mr. Kennedy, The Undertaker, HHH, or Shawn Michaels if he isn't holding any current championship. Making Finlay "The irishman who can't fight" the title holder is a horrable dessision. Get ride of The Miz for sure.

I think to truely make WWE good is get ride of World-wildlife-Foundation... Bring back WWF and have the good old Attitude Era again. Or the McMahon Helmsly Era. The main thing is vinces mind though is how to bring in every penny he can. So most likely... alot of the Important changes... won't happen.

True that, ECW this time around is EAstern Championship Wrestling. If Sabu & RVD & Sandman & Dreamer and the rest all came back physically, mentaly, and emotionally, ECW wwould be Extreme Championship Wrestling. But until then it is either EAstern Championship Wrestling or Extremely Crappy
Wrestling. About Cena... His title will be gone at Wrestlemania23. Bring back the Hardyz, and The New Age Outlaws. Along with Edge and Christian for a strengthened Tag Team Devision. Don't bring MNM. Finlay would be the worst decission EVER to put a title on. Make it someone who has talent and skills like Mr. Kennedy, The Undertaker, HHH, or Shawn Michaels if he isn't holding any current championship. Making Finlay "The irishman who can't fight" the title holder is a horrable dessision. Get ride of The Miz for sure.

I think to truely make WWE good is get ride of World-wildlife-Foundation... Bring back WWF and have the good old Attitude Era again. Or the McMahon Helmsly Era. The main thing is vinces mind though is how to bring in every penny he can. So most likely... alot of the Important changes... won't happen.

i figured finlay until mark henry gets back and have finlay drop it to henry.

i figured finlay until mark henry gets back and have finlay drop it to henry.

What are you talking about man, are you ******ed? Finlay or Mark Henry as champ? What the hell are you talking about, Mark Henry barely even deserves to be on television at all, and Finlay is in a series of possibly the worst gimmick matchs ever involving Little Bastard and Boogeyman. Giving Finlay the title would be one of the stupidest steps the WWE could ever take. Sure, Finlay is a great worker but he can't get over for sh*t, not to mention that every time he comes out with the Little Bastard it makes both of them look like sh*t. How is Finlay going to convince people he's the world champ when he needs a midget to interfere in his matches in order to win against someone with no talent at all like the Boogeyman?

You don't know what your talking about, and frankly I hope no WWE writers are reading this thread.

I just don;t think Finlay is good material for the job as "World Heavyweight Champion". Mark Henry definitaly does too. But he failed on Angle, the backstabbing peice of pretty much nothing. But the man culd go on the path of destruction again, rip apart Benoit, I'd love that.

What are you talking about man, are you ******ed? Finlay or Mark Henry as champ? What the hell are you talking about, Mark Henry barely even deserves to be on television at all, and Finlay is in a series of possibly the worst gimmick matchs ever involving Little Bastard and Boogeyman. Giving Finlay the title would be one of the stupidest steps the WWE could ever take. Sure, Finlay is a great worker but he can't get over for sh*t, not to mention that every time he comes out with the Little Bastard it makes both of them look like sh*t. How is Finlay going to convince people he's the world champ when he needs a midget to interfere in his matches in order to win against someone with no talent at all like the Boogeyman?

You don't know what your talking about, and frankly I hope no WWE writers are reading this thread.

:shit: Lol, thats the truth man... Finlay is a nobody.

I dont know why people are always trying to "fix" the WWE. WWE doesn't need fixing. Its not like its about to go out of business. Its been around for decades now so it doesnt need people trying to tell them what to do. I for one enjoy watching WWE, sure sometimes it isnt that good but other times it is. WWE is not intened to be for smarks. It is intended to be for the casual fan. I think that is smart because I bet there are more casual fans out there than smarks who think they know everything. And who think that their stupid ideas are going to make WWE better. As far as ECW goes there is nothing wrong with not having hardcore matches all the time. I dont think the wrestlers should compete in this kind of matches all the time. That is just stupid and just as soon as that wrestler starts, he is out because he gets seriously injured from competing in those matches all the time just to please fans who just like seeing wrestlers be broken through tables or get hit on the head by a steel chair or even fall of a 15 foot ladder. So wrestlers shouldnt be in this matches all the time. Most wrestlers are trying to earn money to support their families not kill themselves. If they get seriously injured, how do you think they are going to support their families. Sure ECW is not the same as it was lets say 1998, but really nothing is. I mean look at WWE for example does it look the same like it was in 1998.....NO!!!
So all those people that think that ECW should be like it was back then, they need to grow up and stop living in the past. The past is gone. Its not coming back. As for the show you either watch or you dont and obviously if some people spend so much time talking about how to improve it, than I bet they watch it.

I think they should bring back a lou tomson wannabe that would be cool lol. Who knows people might like that but its just an idea that's all. But I personally think wwe is just fine.

WWE needs alot of fixing and im here to offer my opinion. so here we go, as far as i see it ECW means East Coast Wrestling. some of you may be thinking what the heck do you mean. ECW means extreme championship wrestling. tell me one thing thats hardcore about it now. i would return ecw to what it used to be. no more dumb extreme rules matches no no no we are talking full blown old school ecw (1994-2001.) now on to raw, i would get that damn title away from cena.
i would then have a 4 way match edge vs. orton vs. michaels vs. uuuuuuuumaga
in which edge would win. i would strengthen the tag division by bringing mnm and the hardys back together. i would cut khali and send him down to ovw for about 6 years of training. the only thing i can think of for smackdown is possibly sticking the title on finaly in the future. also i would get rid of mike the ****** mizanin.
over all between raw and smackdown i would strengthen the womens divisions with women who not only look good but have the talent to match it.
Wow!!!!!!!! What you just said was REEAAL original. I have never heard any smark say anything like what you have just said. O my goodness, where on earth do you get these ideas that know one has ever thought about!

Typical noob. No ofense.
O ya to make this not spam: " I don't think ecw will ever be back cause its not the wwe style.":thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back