MY thoughts on The Miz.

Toothlessagression1980

Occasional Pre-Show
im going to start something new I’m going to give my thoughts on a certain wrestler. First up is going to be mike mizanin aka the miz.

Now the miz reminds me alot of a kid I used to have in my class the type that’s a kiss ass to the teacher, the type of person that is always raising his hand and is a loudmouth.

I respect how the miz came up he finished 2nd in tough enough and everybody doubted him said he would never be anything.. but he proved them wrong he worked his way up and scratched and clawed his way to the wwe title because he had great charisma and good mic skills when he won I was happy for him and it was refreshing because It was something different then just Cena and orton... unfortunately though the miz main evented wrestlemania yikes... im sorry but I’m not a big fan of the miz I respect the guy but I’m just not the type of guy that wanted to see the miz main event wrestlemania.. it’s kind of one of those situations where I was happy it was something different but be careful what you wish for because this guy might main event wrestlemania and that’s what he did.

So those are my thoughts on mike mizanin.

Do you not have a job or any kind of life? Are you on this site 24/7? Stop with the constant threads about your opinions and rants on every random topic that crosses your tiny mind.

Do you not have a job or any kind of life? Are you on this site 24/7? Stop with the constant threads about your opinions and rants on every random topic that crosses your tiny mind.

ROFL...his posts are awesome though hes always starting "new threads 1 of 100 posts" like hes a journalist or something. i love it hahaha

At less he contribute on this forum by posting multiple interesting subject on wwe compare to you who always complain about everything and almost never start a new thread unless it's about roman reigns faking his illness.

As far as this subject is concern, in this day and age of wrestling, it's fun to see a wrestler who actually doesn't try to kill himself in the ring and has a save style. You got to give it to the miz, he join wwe in 2004 if i remember and was able to stay with the company for 15 years without any injury. Is he the guy that i would put in the main event of a major ppv? Heck no, but if i need somebody to promote wwe and make other people look good in the ring, he absolutely my guy. Miz is great a doing promotion for the company, he has a certain charisma that help him be successful within and outside wwe and he's a great asset for the company.

Although it may not sound like a high compliment, Miz is consistent above anything else.

Whether as a face or heel, Miz consistently performs at a fairly high level. There is quality in his matches, quality in his character/persona, and quality in whatever storyline he's participating in. In short, he cares and I'm not sure if contemporary Miz has ever phoned in a performance... whether it was a Miz TV segment between matches or challenging for a title at/near the main event.

Due to this consistency, Miz will likely always be the dependable mid-carder who can put on good/great matches regardless of who he's in there with and can punch up to the top of the card fairly easily if/when necessary.

At less he contribute on this forum by posting multiple interesting subject on wwe compare to you who always complain about everything and almost never start a new thread unless it's about roman reigns faking his illness.

Literally every word of that sentence was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back