My way to elevate ECW...

ECW is going nowhere. I think the only reason it's still on at this point is because it's the highest rated program on the Sci-Fi channel. Remember, the WWE wanted to pull it off TV and make it a wwe.com exclusive show. They have a hard enough time keeping their two top shows fresh. I wish they'd only focus on them instead of ECW and SuperStars and other garbage shows.

the only thing i can think of is puttin the tag belts on ecw as another title 4 the new hart foundation... thats bout it... oh and end ECW feuds with extreme rules or other gimmik matches... oh yea and i almost 4got... UMAGAHHHHH!!!

A few things....

Lariat said it earlier. It's a developmental brand. It is OVW for the nation to see. That's why if had a regional feel. It's like going to your local indy show and see the guys you think might make it one day.

It pulls enough ratings that SyFy isn't cancelling it, which is a far cry from they're 1st year.

Making it SHIMMER is stupid. A TV Title is uneeded because the roster isn't that deep. The tag titles would then shrink the already small roster because you need teams. 3 matches, some promo work and you have old school Superstars with quality matches.

I watch ECW primarly because I get more matches, better matches than what I get from Raw/Smackdown.

Stop trying to fix something that isn't broken.

i gotta agree with the people who said ECW is realy good atm and shudnt change, i meen you look at the roster Christian,Bourne,Kid,Swaggaaahhh,Kozlov,Finlay,DJ Gabriel. And it's actully doing very well, i meen look at last weeks match Bourne vs Morrison was that not the most entertaining match that week? or even that month, yeh it was it was such a good match, and thats what ecw should be for, why put so much drama on ANOTHER show? we have smackdown and raw for that it's way to hard to keep up on everything, i say we have

drama/great storylines Smackdown,Raw

great wrestling ECW/Superstars

in my opinion ecw needs to bring back the hardcore revolution that it was once known for in the past....I mean face it ecw is booty compared to its glory days....they should have some hardcore matches and the rest could be regular matches....I can't stand how soft ecw is today and to be very honest it makes me sick...the only reason I still watch it is because they have a few good wrestlers that can put on a good show but they jus need to spice it up with more extreme rules matches

Quoting Matt Stryker: "Just say it with me one more time. 1...2...3...Swaggaaahhh."

or is the pronunciation Thhhhwaggaahhh?

My way to improve the Semi-Extreme Championship Wrestling is by inserting a few aspect that goes with the brand's name. It is apparent now that extreme is completely thrown out the book. The extreme in the show should come back into 2 types of matches: the first contender matches and, of course, the championship matches. You can't have a word extreme in your brand and just wrestle cleanly. It's like saying the Hardcore championship matches is under normal rules; where if you use a weapon you get disqualified, WTF?! That should be the same reaction to this brand.

Now a big way to hype up ratings and the fans to watch ECW, since the Extreme Rules ppv is coming up, to send one of their guys, or group, to invade a certain brand and beat the champion, just like how RVD did it.

To expand the ECW nature is MAKE IT 2 HOURS lol. Raw and Smackdown have their respective 2 hours. Trust me, Sci-Fi does not have shows on tuesday nights to compete with the ratings of ECW.

Another important way to make it better is by telling Vince Mcmahon to let go of past vendettas and pull out his head from his ass. I think bring an attitude era-ish feeling to ECW will certainly attract fans into watching the show. In other words, yes the Raw and Smackdown shows can stay in their Spongebob Rating for the family. Yet, when you see something "extreme" you plan to see something out of this world and very entertaining. You would think that this show being on Sci-Fi that seeing weird and awesome stuff would be acceptable in the show.

Last but not least, SEX SELLS. When the brand started up, they had Kelly Kelly almost showing her goodies and the male fans love it. An occasional Attitude era-like woman match would be acceptable. Kevin Thorn came out with Ariel. He was dominate not only because he was a good wrestler but also because his manager was smoking hot. Unfortunately, Batista got her fired and Kevin "Mordecai" Thorn was released for reasons I don't know.

i mean if vince actually signed decent wrestlers(in bulk that is) then the ECW brand would at least be somewhat close to the other two...if he had some of the random TNA talent that arent high end retreads and some of the other independent guys who are getting slept on im sure ECW could maybe hold a candle to the old...we know it never will. i just want to see good wrestling on a consistent basis, no matter the brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back